Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75822 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
greatreality:

I believe truth does not hide for so long. If it's lie truth must surely come out. Instead being tribalistic why not channel it to the ones being responsible for the evil. Every body is a visitor in this world no one owns the world but God. In as much as I don't support evil, I don't support hating the entire tribe because of the mistake of others and after we would say we are one Nigeria.

Truth is all we ask for, not destructive fake news and lies.

God and the holy bible didn't tell you not to bear false witness. Read your 10 commandments..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
midehi2:

Thunder fire your left ball dia, idiot

What's your business with my balls? Are you gay too?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Andali(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
From wat I have seen & researched, there was shooting/massacre by Soldiers at lekki toll gate. some people died, even tho am unsure about the particular number...there are some pictures going around that probably weren't part of d massacre. But d truth will surely come out in due time.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Andali:
From wat I have seen & researched, there was shooting/massacre by Soldiers at lekki toll gate. some people died, even tho am unsure about the particular number...there are some pictures going around that probably weren't part of d massacre. But d truth will surely come out in due time.

You've researched, but you still don't have proof that that massacre happened even though you said it did.

What kind of no result kabukabu research are you talking about?

Do you even know the meaning of research?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Tareq1105: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
daddytime:
Awww

I feel so sorry for her.

Rest assured that your son died a hero and for a just cause.

Keep resting in power, Anthony.

It's so sad. I deeply commiserate with his family. May God grant this young guy eternal rest. What a life?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Movichabiodun(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

you sure dem never swear for you?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Oyiboman69: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Did the governor tell you the two people who died were shot? The whole point is that many are insisting, to driven their private agenda, that the Nigerian army carried out a shooting "massacre" of protestors. They have claimed 89, 78, 11 or 10 people died from gunshot wounds.

Sane and rational people are saying, on the strength of very strong evidence available, no massacre took place. Why must some people , especially those who were not at Lekki, continue to insist a massacre took place?

People like you at not helping. If you cant think or talk like a responsible adult, fully aware that fake news kill, then learn to shut up.
Was they shot at by the military men?, don't they have right to peaceful demonstration,did the governor confirm any death?, did the president mention the 51 people,11 police men,7 soldiers died Nation wide?,are you satisfied with the situation of the country?...
The last question is very important so as to test your social reasoning and decorum towards humanity. Don't quote me if you can't give a direct answers to those questions

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Movichabiodun:

you sure dem never swear for you?

The fact that they swear for you doesn't mean they did for other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by aoofbeautifulme(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
RIP
God grant your soul eternal rest and eternity
Sleep on
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by thinkmoney(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

Whatever evil you deny intensionally for selfish aim will come back to you. Please day amen.
You are free if you are truly ignorant. Please say amen
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
thinkmoney:

Whatever evil you deny intensionally for selfish aim will come back to you. Please day amen.
You are free if you are truly ignorant. Please say amen
[/s]

Why are you people so mad and crazy because we didn't fall for your evil fake news like mumu?

Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Munzy14(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

RIP to the guy.. But how are we going to be ascertained that his son was one of the protesters or died during the protest?
You are sick upstairs...

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Samchimezie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
RIP..........

I GUESS THE GOVERNMENT WILL STILL SAY THIS TREND IS PHOTOSHOP OR FAKE NEWS. IT HAS BEEN THEIR CULTURE
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Danniedpastor(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are right, especially when you eat and breath fake news.

Your definition...
Fake news is what ever news your favorite politicians describe as fake.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by midehi2(f): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

What's your business with my balls? Are you gay too?

grin
Fuc.k off my mention jor tongue
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by midehi2(f): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Why are you people so mad and crazy because we didn't fall for your evil fake news like mumu?

Why?
Don't you have job, you are everywhere on nairaland, are you mtn, better find good thing to engage in than absorbing curses from different humans here, the curse wey u don collect don do, haba
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by schumastic(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
AMINDA:

Okay. Explain these images of this fraudulent woman being called out by someone who personally knows the boy's real mother. The real mother lives in Aba, not London. The fraudulent London mother is already using the boy's death to fleece people of their money. People are despicable!

If you are right then it’s bad but if you are wrong then only time will tell. No truth can be hidden for long.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by bareal(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Instead of asking questions that we already know the answer to, why not just show us proof of massacre and dead bodies that's not fake news.

Did you see me mentioning any massacre? Have you not asked yourself that, if soldiers were not sent to that place and if lights were not put off, we wouldn't have had this issue and fake news in our hands?

Now answer my question honestly since you seem to know so much, who sent the soldiers and why?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Karlman: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

All you liars, fake news peddlers and crooks bearing false witness are the sinners.

Liars go to hell.

Who's in hell now?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ikeyman00(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot
E be like say this one just collect instruction from commander cownu, the commander of the biafra bush forces..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now Lagos state Murder has admitted in the open that aso rock in alliance with Tinubu exported boko harem soldiers from north to come to lagos to shoot.

The interesting thing is the state governor cleverly shift the blame to dead Buhari

we are hoping the #5,000 given to you has not finished o

typical yoruba moslem always making up things and defending rubbish

by the way Oduduwa and Biafra must stand

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.