Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75830 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by GallantDuke(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
RIP to the deceased
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by capitalzero: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
lastempero:
Idiots and mad dogs should come ,their soured food don land.
I call them online hoodlum

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Mide3367: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fake. Where is the foto of the dead man? Pics or I don't believe it...

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NGpatriot: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is a lie, just another fake news and desperate attempt by the same hateful and bitter ipobss.

This is another failed errand and I can not wait to expose this lie, I'm working on it..

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by baby124: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sorry ma. RIP to the deceased. His death will not go unpunished. Everyone that had a hand in his death will suffer tremendously.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by ivolt: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by gambia(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
staged video

The mum is abroad, anthony is in Nigeria

The so called mum does not look like she is grieving. everything is staged

he is not her son.

How come she is busy abusing Buhari and Nigeria instead of privately grieving for her so called son

that boy is not her Son and i am sure, he didn't die in lekki

they are more interested in gathering views to spread fake news

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by gambia(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
This is a lie, just another fake news and desperate attempt by the same hateful and bitter ipobss.

This is another failed errand and I can not wait to expose this lie, I'm working on it..

grin grin
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by PrincessB1(f): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
So disheartening embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by princemartinsG(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
As much as our heart goes out to all persons across Nigeria whose lives were lost during the #EndSARS protest

We wish to call on Nigerians to always eschew immediate emotions and get their facts on all
matters before concluding

And for us all to also BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Another young nigga bites the dust cry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Eriokanmi: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
I thought BMCs and Tinubu's ass lickers dared people to post names of the dead peaceful protesters. Karma will do justice, I trust

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Kokaine(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.
As tinubu said...what kind of people should defy a curfew. See the menace that has trialed this enssars protest is even more damaging to the poor masses than to the government. People are weeping badly from their looses

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by OhiOfIhima: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
I have no reason to doubt that no one killed at d tollgate, all those live reports flied over that vr day will just be a propaganda abi..

The video I know is fake was d soldier on rotating shooting guy but aside from that military open fired n took d corpse away.

More truth to come up as many bmc is asking for parents to claim for their missing child.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by toxtimmy: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
I understand your good intention but you missed one big but silent point... Have you asked yourself how come an illiterate man and his illiterate kinsmen are ruling Nigeria in every way, shape and form for almost Nigeria’s existence?

Let me keep this simple and sweet... They are not illiterates... So who are the illiterates if not Buhari and his kinsmen?

Have a good day and let me know if you figure out the question above.

GTkester:
You see a big problem with buhari is his illiteracy, but the biggest problem he has is the horde of unintelligent Fulani fellas he's surrounded with. How anybody in the world of 2020 will deny a deliberate MASSACRE by the military and thinks he/she can deceive the world about it is just beyond me.

Does Buahari and those his army of unintelligent almajiris think the world is Katsina or Ira-agbiji in Osun state where you throw wads of #200 note to voters and get them to do your will?

In 2018, during the drive of Fulani terrorists genocide in the middle belt region, Buhari sent his online urchins to deny that what was going on is a genocidal attempt by the Fulanis, rather that it is a casual farmers/herders clashes. But most Unfortunately despite the fact that lives where lost these online urchins accepted a token of blood money in order to deny what was obvious. But did that deceive the world? Absolutely NO! Just a year later the US slammed him (Buhari) with charges of ethnic cleansing, put many govt officials on travel list, placed Nigeria on special watchlist and now they about sanctioning Nigeria officially.

Any intelligent person seeing what happened in 2018 would have adviced the ingnoble regime of Buhari to thread softly, but no, the almajiri north who do not have any bit of sense urged him to shoot at armless protesters. Now that the videos of the military massacre are everywhere the same thinkless almajiris are try hard to deny it. But not so fast! The world doesn't start and end on the internet. Already many civil societies, including Amnesty international and others have submitted petition to the US state department giving account of what transpired that day, and even the videos taken by DJ Switch must have been carefully scrutinized, many evidences have also been culled and checked and now the verdict is that there was a MASSACRE at Lekki tollgate.

So for the BMC crew and the pay per post online warriors, I tell you, you've only to enjoy the monies you are paid, after all it's yours. But tell your ogas the truth that next time they should tread cautiously, because this world is not the same as when Obasanjo committed the Odi massacre, nor is it the same as the time of the Nigerian civil war.

A lot has changed and if buhari doesnt change course, best believe the next protest will consume him and Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by AMINDA: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
After a little digging around, the deceased happen to be one of 3 who died in an accident on their way back from the protest ground the day before the Lekki incident. See his facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/abigailyong.za

RIP young one.

Below is proof containing images of the victims.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ik_osakioduwa/status/1318932340152860674

I wonder what they stand to gain by making political capital out of his death.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Davicl: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mide3367:
just one .....i mean just one contraceptive could've save this rubbish ......

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by jcross19: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
GoshenNLA:
I’m still lost how a live IG video can be edited though??
As in something being streamed live and it’s edited? Na wa for we country
#No2Burning
#Employment4Youths
BMC virus have invaded some people brain they tend to behave like a apes!!!.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
what a disgrace country call Nigeria
Soldiers mascary there citizen

God help us

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by stubbornman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

Stop being a tribalistic daft....that's why one guy kept swearing for you on one thread like that, abi nah the swear don dey work for your body like this shocked

19 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by softeeg: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fulmigati , helinues and co. Oya come and see what you wish never existed. You guys disgust

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Obamaofusa: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hayhah..
A fledging soul lost.
Sorry ma..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by chris51(f): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sunofgod:
absent mother,....can't hear no sorrow in her voice!

You are right, can't hear sorrow in her voice. The voice alone could have moved people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by chris51(f): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
chris51:

You are right, can't hear sorrow in her voice. The voice alone could have moved people
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by jcross19: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mide3367:
someone's brain have been mummified!!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Obamaofusa: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
AMINDA:
After a little digging around, the deceased happen to be one of 3 who died in an accident on their way back from the protest ground the day before the Lekki incident. See his facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/abigailyong.za

RIP young one.

Below is proof containing images of the victims.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ik_osakioduwa/status/1318932340152860674

I wonder what they stand to gain by making political capital out of his death.

Na wah o.
Na which one we go believe now?

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Enwhen(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

RIP to the guy.. But how are we going to be ascertained that his son was one of the protesters or died during the protest?

Walahi , if this mother dey Nigeria , dem no born her well to come out for her son death as a results of the shooting , let's see if other will have the gods to come out ... Even the Gov have confirmed two deads at the hospital (to me, more because Gov said nobody died at the shooting ground).

The fastest way to confirm all these news , is when they know the person that gave a directive to deploy soldiers to the toll gate, not until then , nobody will dare come out , with what is on ground

May his soul R.I.P Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Slynation(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
They will call them paid agents but it's well....
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sorry to say this but you are careless woman.
Careless one at that.
meaning you can't even restrain your son.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.