Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (75872 Views)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by NordicBrown(m): 4:15am On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

This is a load of fake ipob news shi!t.

Check dis.... Tell me how fake it is.. I understand were ur coming from.. But don't sound like ur bin paid 2 do dis.. Love!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmGNPgMRTw/?igshid=1mcbacx969e9v

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by juman(m): 4:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Fake news ni.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by juwon(m): 4:28am On Oct 26, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDBADGOVERMENT
#ENDSARSNOW
#NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by seguno2: 4:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Verance:
I have been following this whole Lekki toll gate shooting issue. The whole matter is now hazy to me. At first I had no shadow of doubt killings happened that day. Now with all the counter claims floating around especially here on nairaland and good evidences, especially against alleged deaths springing up, I am beginning to have second thoughts. If truly people have been paid to debunk the whole shooting claims, I must say they are doing a great job. But then before I completely accept that the incident was blown out of proportion, someone needs to let me understand why:

1. Folks at the shooting venue will lie that they were being targeted and killed. What do they stand to gain?

2. The Nigerian army denied the fact that they were soldiers at Lekki toll gate, when all videos floating around plus the forensic analysis emphatically proves that there were soldiers there and those soldiers used their firearms, whether directly on the protesters or into the sky, I cannot now say, but one thing for sure is that there were soldiers there. Why did the Nigerian Army deny the glaring fact that soldiers were at the toll gate that fateful evening?

3. The lights were turn off that night.

A very logical explanation to these puzzling petitions of mine, will certainly sway me into taking the stand that incident was highly exerggerated.

When you say exaggerated, do you mean that instead of 78 dead, maybe only 18 people died
Or do you mean that there was no shooting by soldiers, and no one died?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by seguno2: 4:31am On Oct 26, 2020
csn01:
who is the Lia Mohammed here, this woman or Sanwo Olu who said nobody died from toll gate shooting?

Sanwo-Olu has updated his lies, and said that two people died.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by bareal(m): 4:39am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
If truly she lost her son in any unfortunate incident, I sympathize for her loss.

Having said that, we don't know the background story per how he died, where he was, what killed him, was he actually at the toll gate, who broke the news to her and what proof was shown to her to confirm that her son actually died, where is his body and how exactly was his death confirmed and ultimately who conducted the necessarily autopsy to determine the manner of death.

The gathering and the shouting and noise about keep sharing, keep sharing, keep sharing sounds more like people trying to spread fake news and propaganda, even their utterances doesn't sound like they just lost a son, it all sounds more like anti Nigerian propaganda.

One even called Nigeria a shitholde, sounds like these ipobbs are working overdrive to come up with any kind of wearped and insane narratives to pursue their fake news and destructive agenda.

Were there soldiers at the toll gate that night?

Did the soldiers go there with live firearms?

Were the lights turned off?

If all these are yes, my question to you is WHY

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Afamsi: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

You and your fake news nuisance are the stupid ones.

You goat, does this dismiss the fact that soldiers shot at and killed innocent protesters.?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by femi4: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Let's wait for their excuse
Abi o
Wicked souls
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Kuginzi: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

The are on a mission given by their ipob leader.

Sadly for them, real Nigerians are here to trash every move they make.
��
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Chris2863(m): 5:29am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin This fool, so you are still crying?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Ustec: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2020
GTkester:
You see, a big problem with buhari is his illiteracy, but the biggest problem he has are the hordes of unintelligent Fulani fellas he's surrounded with. How anybody in the world of 2020 will deny a deliberate MASSACRE by the military and thinks he/she can deceive the world about it is just beyond me.

Does Buahari and those his army of unintelligent almajiris think the world is Katsina or Ira-agbiji in Osun state where you throw wads of #200 note to voters and get them to do your will?

In 2018, during the drive of Fulani terrorists genocide in the middle belt region, Buhari sent his online urchins to deny that what was going on is a genocidal attempt by the Fulanis, rather that it is a casual farmers/herders clashes. But most Unfortunately despite the fact that lives where lost these online urchins accepted a token of blood money in order to deny what was obvious. But did that deceive the world? Absolutely NO! Just a year later the US slammed him (Buhari) with charges of ethnic cleansing, put many govt officials on travel list, placed Nigeria on special watchlist and now they about sanctioning Nigeria officially.

Any intelligent person seeing what happened in 2018 would have adviced the ingnoble regime of Buhari to thread softly, but no, the almajiri north who do not have any bit of sense urged him to shoot at armless protesters. Now that the videos of the military massacre are everywhere, the same thinkless almajiris are trying hard to deny it. But not so fast! The world doesn't start and end on the internet. Already many civil societies, including Amnesty international and others have submitted petitions to the US state department giving account of what transpired that day, and even the videos taken by DJ Switch must have been carefully scrutinized, many evidences have also been collated and verified and now the verdict is that there was a MASSACRE at Lekki tollgate!

So for the BMC crew and the pay per post online warriors, I tell you, you've only to enjoy the monies you are paid, after all it's yours. But tell your ogas the truth that next time they should tread cautiously, because this world is not the same as when Obasanjo committed the Odi massacre, nor is it the same as the time of the Nigerian civil war.

A lot has changed and if buhari doesnt change course, best believe the next protest will consume him and Nigeria.
We are still waiting for the complete list of ipob members that died in the toll gate massacre.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Ustec: 5:41am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are still waiting for the complete list of those ipob members that lost their life in the toll gate massacre.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Brushstrokes20: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Heartless Lunatics said otherwise!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Mannaisaspy: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

You are working really hard for your crumbs.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by samunaka: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2020
helinues:

RIP to the guy.. But how are we going to be ascertained that his son was one of the protesters or died during the protest?

don't mind her, she didn't even know about the death of her son and suddenly she wants the government to know her whereabout and commiserate with her, we are still looking for any one who lost a relative at lekki toll gate, certainly this woman is not one of them

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by eipreel(f): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Silvernorgold what do you have to say to this? You said he died in a motorcycle accident undecided
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by emmyrate1(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:
You can fabricate all the evil lies and fake news you want till eternity, you can not destroy Nigeria and PMB is not going anywhere till 2023.

Evil people took advantage of a peaceful protest to carry out their evil and destruction of Nigeria agenda.

You fail. Even all the fake news, fake bloody graphics you compiled to bombard us with did not work, even the massacre narratives did not gel and all the people you claimed dead are all alive, now you carry your lies to london to fabricate another story.

you will deny just like dem

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by SoBright101: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Am not surprised, name calling is part of your training. You would have been violent if possible, it's in your blood.

Chris2863:

grin grin This fool, so you are still crying?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2020
seguno2:

Sanwo-Olu has updated his lies, and said that two people died.
Lia Mohammed didn't coach him well I guess. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by PissfulProtester: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2020
omeke12:

please bro... Don't confuse Igbos and Igbo's
we are different... Even here in the East, there level of desperation and Gullibility is incredible to we ordinary Igbo's
please bro, Its not an Igbo thing...its an IPOB
I think we Igbos' provoked God and he sent us IPOB to ruin we Igbo's
but as an optimist, we will survive IPOB
we survived Massob and the civil war
One full grown cow for your eating pleasure. Sorry about the stereotype. I now agree with you
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by cktheluckyman: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2020
seguno2:

When you say exaggerated, do you mean that instead of 78 dead, maybe only 18 people died
Or do you mean that there was no shooting by soldiers, and no one died?
18 is only? God almighty have mercy on us
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by masterpix(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

After being logical with your submission you spoiled it with hatred for igbo I wish your are being heeled of that soon.
Back to the matter this is not the mother of the said Tony she is not an igbo woman to start with, because we just contributed money to send the remaining of Tony back to his home town. Of a truth Tony died at Ajah on bike accident when he was coming back from work .he is from my town let us be guided with what we share.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by deebrain(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2020
There is nothing that hurts me more than the fact that our youth are easily deceived and distracted by the elite.

I mean, look at the wounded in the Lekki shooting. The multitude. And you tell me that our soldiers were so careful to have shot so carefully, wounding so many and not killing anyone?

Like seriously?

Was listening to radio that evening and countless calls were coming in that shooting was going on, AND AS IF IN A PREPARED SCRIPT, with exception of Nigerian Info, THEY ALL DISMISSED IT!

Make una no make me vex this morning.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by holycup(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are seriously sick in the head. How were you even paid to do these??.you are just a low life idiot from the way you sound trying to deny a glaring truth as this one.Tufiakwa.people can do anything for peanut in my country.

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by holycup(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are seriously sick in the head. How much were you even paid to do these??.you are just a low life idiot from the way you sound trying to deny a glaring truth as this one.Tufiakwa.people can do anything for peanut in my country.

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by zinizta: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Condolences �
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by zinizta: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5gUcpRHFM

Who posted the video on youtube?

Another ipob, she called herself military ladies, she also posted a video of Kanu their ipob leader searing, raging and ranting to destroy Oduduwa and Tinubu specifically.

She posted the rubbish just today.

Then she went into some other tribal and bigoted nonsense that Yoruba Hoodlums and Fulanis are responsible for the recent destruction not IPOB.

The illiterate and ignorant ipob was even yelling that Tinubu ran to France when in fact he never left Lagos.

These Igbos are the most disgusting, the most destructive, the most anti social and annoying clowns on the surface of the earth.

Are you that naive? You believe that old murderous fox... He was sighted in France ...I have videos if you want proof

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by schumastic(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2020
AMINDA:

Let me make your job easier. He was one amongst 3 people who died in an accident on their way back from the Lekki toll gate protest ground. A day before the shooting. Check the instagram post below and swipe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGkUJjGBv-p/

Next, do some scrolling around on his facebook page. Especially this particular post.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2751525045089015&id=100006946380414&scmts=scwspsdd

I just did which is why am telling you categorically that he is not part of the accident victims or don’t you get it. It’s only that girl that was dancing.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by drlaykay(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Verance:
I have been following this whole Lekki toll gate shooting issue. The whole matter is now hazy to me. At first I had no shadow of doubt killings happened that day. Now with all the counter claims floating around especially here on nairaland and good evidences, especially against alleged deaths springing up, I am beginning to have second thoughts. If truly people have been paid to debunk the whole shooting claims, I must say they are doing a great job. But then before I completely accept that the incident was blown out of proportion, someone needs to let me understand why:

1. Folks at the shooting venue will lie that they were being targeted and killed. What do they stand to gain?

2. The Nigerian army denied the fact that they were soldiers at Lekki toll gate, when all videos floating around plus the forensic analysis emphatically proves that there were soldiers there and those soldiers used their firearms, whether directly on the protesters or into the sky, I cannot now say, but one thing for sure is that there were soldiers there. Why did the Nigerian Army deny the glaring fact that soldiers were at the toll gate that fateful evening?

3. The lights were turn off that night.

A very logical explanation to these puzzling petitions of mine, will certainly sway me into taking the stand that incident was highly exerggerated.

the truth is that the shooting happened but many of them survived the gunshot,
Who are those sanwo olu visited in the hospital before he finally agreed 2 died.
2 were brought to my hospital with gunshot injuries.
Lagoon hospital was burnt down that night because they rejected one of them.
It's so obvious people were shot but many of them survived it

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by krozay(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Adakintroy:
Am starting to believe more and more that this lekki things was staged managed. Even when you look at the vidoes the sodiers shot yes but it was into the air.

Anyway..

If you see a grieving woman and you don't know you the biggest fool on Earth.

A mother just lost her son..am talkin A crying and wailing mother that has lost all her energy to crying, sobing and wailing...is still standing there looking vibrant giving advice to others.

We are not talking about the father here that need to be strong in mourning. Grieving wwoman for Christ sake. I repeat a woman lost a grown son. Not her cat.

No feeling grieve among all parties including the interviewers. Just an eagerness to direct people's mind towards the course which is police brutality. Its poorly enacted.

Pls play that video again for yourselves.

Any Nigerian believing this is beyond gullible.

And co_incidentally she lives abroad. So no one can pick her for questioning.

To wear una sack for head too easy.

Am not a Buhari supoorter. I supported Jonathan through and through..but God in heaven know I hate rubbish
the boy was at lekki tollgate with his friends and he died along with his friends a gal and a guy, but wot i dont know for sure is weda he died from the lekki shooting that was carried out by the military or an accident maybe(vehicle collision)because according to video footage i watched online he was seen along with his friends dead in wot looked like a pickup truck,laying lifeless with two other persons (a gal and a guy)before eveningfall(everywhere wasn't dat dark)during dat period of time.As to when the shooting started-which was probably around 7pm

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by Oyiboman69: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

But the governor confirm the death of two people on the tollgate saga...where Una sense dey sef

Re: Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks by babatee90(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Kokaine:

As tinubu said...what kind of people should defy a curfew. See the menace that has trialed this enssars protest is even more damaging to the poor masses than to the government. People are weeping badly from their looses
how did they deny curfew please? Curfew starts 9PM shootings started 7:30pm you better get your facts right

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Dapo Ojora Commits Suicide / Live Update: Kwara Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.