Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Don't Play Hard To Get, But Rather Play Hard To Forget. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play Hard To Get, But Rather Play Hard To Forget. (258 Views)

Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. / Don't Play With Girls / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Play Hard To Get, But Rather Play Hard To Forget. by blessingchinny(f): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello sisters.
Listen attentively , let me give you a little gist and hint.

You've all heard of playing hard to get!!! But I tell this Era has passed. Right now, what is in vogue is " playing hard to forget".
What do I mean by these two words.

When a man approaches you or tries to toast you, is natural and expected of you to start doing the Norman women "shakara" of pretending not to be interested even if you are. Right within you, he may be in possession of dope qualities you desire, but you don't want to appear cheap or desperate.

Then you snob him, expecting him to keep chasing you like a cock on a heat period. Well, for serious and responsible men who wants a committed relationship. He may not have all the time.

That stunt may signal lack of interest and give him the impression that you ain't into him. And thus may back off. While the player and flirt type will never rest at this period. As a matter of fact, they will see your shakara and forming as a challenge to them till they get down with you. Some will even go as far as betting with their friends to get you at all cost. And once they do " shakara don end".you will be the one to regret by loosing a responsible man over a player.

But this is what is like to play hard to forget.

You humble yourself and adopt a good manner of approach in other to attract and receive a potential mate. When a man comes to you, and he looks responsible. Rather than turn him off with aggressive and rude expression. You give him that

Facial and warm reception. You may not accept his advances right away, but try to be close to him and adopt a friendly attitude. Your behaviour and manner of approach at this point will convince him of your exceptional qualities. As the friendship begins, you begins to build yourself more, physically, intellectual and otherwise. This will boast his brain as his yearns for your attention more. At that point, you may want to accept his proposal right away. Even if it takes a few days/ weeks. he will not tag you cheap seeing that you've a lot to offer. You may not be hard to get in this scenario but automatically, you will become hard to forget.

African women particularly Nigerian women should come off with the mentality that playing hard to get will make them gain more respect than accepting a proposal right away.

As long as you are reserved, as long as you have values and dignity in addition to other admirable qualities. Any man will respect you, even if you accept him the day he wooed you.
But after playing hard to get for several months/ years and you finally accepts and jumps to bed with him immediately. You've outrightly sold your value. He( especially) players will value you less. This is what makes a lady cheap.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play Hard To Get, But Rather Play Hard To Forget. by Bignuell(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Words ma'am, word. You've said it all. When the chase becomes tiring, most responsible guys will back off, then you'll be left with predators. "Oh, he's been on case for months, i thinks he likes me". Like you said You humble yourself and adopt a good manner of approach in other to attract and receive potential mate.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate White People. Im So Racism / Single And Matured For Relationship (SM4R) / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.