Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Does It Really End With Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really End With Time? (362 Views)

I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really End With Time? by Fafesot: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
I think there should be a chapter in nairaland which should be called lifestyle.
Recently, I have started having this feeling of me becoming moody or filled with regrets sometimes because of the minor mistakes that I've made. Sometimes through talking, actions etc. I find it very hard to let go of the past,it's not really that I have a bad past,but the little mistakes I've made even decades ago still bothers me. I feel people still look at me with the minor mistakes that I've made in the long past. I've seen people who committed atrocities but still walk and speak confidently everywhere..
why is mine like this and what is the remedy ?
Thanks everyone.
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by stanliwise(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fafesot:
I think there should be a chapter in nairaland which should be called lifestyle.
Recently, I have started having this feeling of me becoming moody or filled with regrets sometimes because of the minor mistakes that I've made. Sometimes through talking, actions etc. I find it very hard to let go of the past,it's not really that I have a bad past,but the little mistakes I've made even decades ago still bothers me. I feel people still look at me with the minor mistakes that I've made in the long past. I've seen people who committed atrocities but still walk and speak confidently everywhere..
Thanks everyone.
There are remedy but one of them is:
Living with the feeling... and still going about everyday job like you're alright.
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by virginprincess(f): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
You feel that way because you have a concience, those people who do bad things without having a rethink has no concience, even me sometimes i feel that way,there was something i did 8yrs ago, each time i remember that incident, i find it hard to forgive myself, all of a sudden i become moody for the rest of the day, so you see the feeling is normal.
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by dukeprince50: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
its a stage in life we all will pass through, even those who u feel commit atrocities and are walking free also pass through this atage
Its normal, after this stage, u will get to a stage where u feel nothing is moving in ur life, u will think you should have achieved something but u are still in a place without moving, those around u will see u and think u are moving but u won't see it, I call it the suicide stage, this stage most times comes after ur schooling or after NYSC, this is the stage where people feel depressed and even commit suicide, after they see that their mates is above them, no matter how contended u think u are, u will pass through this stage. so be prepared
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Lol,,,

I dey d same category with you,,,,,,, though I don't do things that is so harmful to other person in my life b
,,,,,, but their are some certain things that I've done that doesn't make sense at all,,,,,,

Yes i remember sometimes and i always laugh,,,, those days are the time of unknown,,,,(don't mind my English I'm so tired,,and I'm resting)

Solutions are,,

Don't think about it always,,,,

Try to make fun with it,,,,,,,,

Try to engage yourself ,,,,,

Don't stay alone always,,,,,

Learn from the past and don't pick mistake from it,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,, Good luck to you,,,,✊✊
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Firstly,the fact that you realized that you've made mistake issa good thing because it'll make you a better person...

Secondly,we've all made mistakes. Even Jesus disciples made mistakes. But don't let that mistake weigh you down....Rather let it motivate you to be a better person.

Lastly, this is actually not known to many. So many people go through alot.... I experience the same thing but you can't know why? because i didn't let it out....People experience the same thing but they try to let go. The fact that they don't show it out doesn't mean that they ain't in it.....

Try to forget your past but don't forget without learning from them. And try not to live life in the basis of comparing with others
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
As a new guy, i am still learning this shii�
Re: Does It Really End With Time? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Same here Op
I'm not a bad guy also
Just some mistakes done under pressure and stuff like that
So I do remember stuffs that I'm not proud of most of the time
Even I might have forgotten for a long period of time then something will trigger it and I will remember then feel sad
I guess it's the guilt
Even though I'm not bad
Just stuff I wished I did not do.
So few days ago the feeling came
So I just decided to kneel and ask God to forgive me of my past and I prayed then I said to myself everything that happened was my fault but it was in the past and it was just mistakes so I will never do it again.
Since that day have been feeling good
Even if I want to remember I will quickly say that was the past and it is over and I will never do it again.
Fafesot:
Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Don't Smoke, Pls How Do You Get Your Appetite To Eat? / The Bad Guys Sex-ology / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.