Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Am I Being Played? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Played? (1461 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / No To Sex For Over 7 Months: Am I Being Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 5:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Greetings to you all pls pardon my grammatical errors. There is this girl that lives in my area, her house is not far from mine. She was fully endowned her backa big eh with a normal watermelon sized breast but i dont talk to her when i parked in newly to that area. Gradually i started making friends females especially and those of friends were also her friends and each times my friends and i are talking she will try to bring herself in but i will just walk out from there. This continue until one day i was outside takin picture with her best friend she came and joined us so from that day we started talking to each other, now she comes to my house and each time she come she will away demand for food and to me i have always wanted to Bleep that pussy but she will start saying things to get my mind out sex but she claims she loves me i dont understand it anymore am tired and this girls comes to my house with seductive wears all time. Pls am i being played or should continue with her or end the friendship?
Re: Am I Being Played? by dingbang(m): 5:25am On Oct 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: Am I Being Played? by ojun50(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Na sex you abi?
Re: Am I Being Played? by jidamsel43(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2020
What do you want with her? intimacy gadget or a life partner.

You better thank your star that you realize early if not you would've been a Zombie Magga of the century

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Played? by Temmylee01(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2020
shooooooooooooots you're not a real shoooooooooooooooooters.... let me yarn u one thing. see that gal nah ATM and she don see say you be ODOLO nah why she dey use you catch cruise just ask her not to come around any longer that ur new babe is coming to stay with you for a while..... believe me you go come back kom buy me chilled origin..

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2020
She wants commitment from you, women hyperthetically hoard sex believing it makes men unveil there true intentions.
The men, women consider for marriage are the ones they deny sex the most, why players get laid with most of these gurls is because they know what women want to hear and there is no conscience factor that would stop them from spewing it.
Op it either you tell her what she wants to hear, play the game n get laid or just keep hoping your openmindedness will click some day. you can as well let her be move on.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Played? by Dreyton36: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2020
I love the fact that you said we should forgive your grammatical blunders

Help your life , all you need is education not pvssy
Pvssy is overrated
All you have to do is to be successful and every pvssy will come for you , na u go run Las Las
Don't forget the message, "you need education badly"

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Played? by AfroKnight: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2020
End it

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2020
ojun50:
Na sex you abi?
wetin i want again
Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
What do you want with her? intimacy gadget or a life partner.

You better thank your star that you realize early if not you would've been a Zombie Magga of the century
Lol thanks bro
Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Temmylee01:
shooooooooooooots you're not a real shoooooooooooooooooters.... let me yarn u one thing. see that gal nah ATM and she don see say you be ODOLO nah why she dey use you catch cruise just ask her not to come around any longer that ur new babe is coming to stay with you for a while..... believe me you go come back kom buy me chilled origin..
thanks bro
Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
MLTR:
She wants commitment from you, women hyperthetically hoard sex believing it makes men unveil there true intentions.
The men, women consider for marriage are the ones they deny sex the most, why players get laid with most of these gurls is because they know what women want to hear and there is no conscience factor that would stop them from spewing it.
Op it either you tell her what she wants to hear, play the game n get laid or just keep hoping your openmindedness will click some day. you can as well let her be move on.
baba u ar very correct thanks
Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
I love the fact that you said we should forgive your grammatical blunders

Help your life , all you need is education not pvssy
Pvssy is overrated
All you have to do is to be successful and every pvssy will come for you , na u go run Las Las
Don't forget the message, "you need education badly"
thanks

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2020
AfroKnight:
End it
hmmm wot abt my investment, honestly girls ar scam
Re: Am I Being Played? by mosdii(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2020
stop giving her your food, you are not father Christmas.

You are too soft and forming Mr nice.
Being nice won't take you anywhere or won't give you the kitten. it will only give her the needed push to continue using you to catch cruise.
Re: Am I Being Played? by Couragejay: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:
stop giving her your food, you are not father Christmas.

You are too soft and forming Mr nice.
Being nice won't take you anywhere or won't give you the kitten. it will only give her the needed push to continue using you to catch cruise.
Am nt a mr nice guy oh am bad but dis girl no be here oh
Re: Am I Being Played? by Kondomatic(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2020
MLTR:
She wants commitment from you.
Commit fire. Her target is his food and she's getting it.

The way women target guy's foods these days is worrisome, it's worse of you're a good cook.

I am the type of person that needs a charged phone more than a female companion, always indoor after work that's why it took me a long time to make friends here when I moved in.

The first guy I became friends with is friends with these three ladies, same street.

So they got talking one day and he mentioned to them that I cook well and before you know it, I became close with one of them.

She will come in dressed in what I don't have the words to describe(obviously to keep me excited and interested) and then attack my food, juice, fruit. Just anything.

This lasted for a month or so.

I don't place much value on food, once I eat after cooking, I will give the rest to whoever is around so I didn't mind.

But I was sick one day and I called her to come help me wash my pots(she follow chop the food fah) she said nah, that she's not the type of lady that guys use.

I said OK but please stay away from me because I dot keep useless friends. I make useful friends because I am useful. Nah there e end.

Her sister overheard our conversation or maybe she told her, I don't know but she came over and took care of me.

We are great friends till today, she too attacks my food occasionally but I don't mind.

This woman doesn't want to commit with the OP, she wants his food.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Played? by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2020
You're just being a slave to your desires.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Played? by Alexisdgreatest(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Kondomatic post=95350916]Commit fire. Her target is his food and she's getting it.

The way women target guy's foods these days is worrisome, it's worse of you're a good cook.

I am the type of person that needs a charged phone more than a female companion, always indoor after work that's why it took me a long time to make friends here when I moved in.

The first guy I became friends with is friends with these three ladies, same street.

So they got talking one day and he mentioned to them that I cook well and before you know it, I became close with one of them.

She will come in dressed in what I don't have the words to describe(obviously to keep me excited and interested) and then attack my food, juice, fruit. Just anything.

I don't place much value on food, once I eat after cooking, I will give the rest to whoever is around so I didn't mind.

But I was sick one day and I called her to come help me wash my pots(she follow chop the food fah) she said nah, that she's not the type of lady that guys use.

I said OK but please stay away from me because I dot keep useless friends. I make useful friends because I am useful. Nah there e end.

Her sister overheard our conversation or maybe she told her, I don't know but she came over and took care of me.

We are great friends till today, she too attacks my food occasionally but I don't mind.

This woman doesn't want to commit with the OP, she wants his food. God bless you
Re: Am I Being Played? by AfroKnight: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Couragejay:
hmmm wot abt my investment, honestly girls ar scam

cheesy

If you think she’s worth it, continue investing. But I think you should cut your losses and move on. Don’t waste more money.
Re: Am I Being Played? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
Commit fire. Her target is his food and she's getting it.

This woman doesn't want to commit with the OP, she wants his food.

As much i as won't want to trash all you said i will just save some in the recycle bin.
YES! women want comfort and it is not even a matter of target its what they want, comfort here means free food, free ride & other freebies men have to offer buh that not our focus
We already know what women wants base on platonic r/ship, the subject matter is what a man should do if he wants something in return.
That a gurl is eating your food does not mean she automatically owes you sex, there will alway be signs if she desires you sexually, when you notice those signs make ur move i.e make ur intention known, chances are she give in easily or play hard to get.
But note gurls that want commitment/marriage from a man won't give that man sex in a way any diick head will consider it cheap or easy. OP should do more than body language, women oblige words not signs

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Always Says I Buy Him Banana / / Celebrate Small Wins, Check Out My Latest Acquisition (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.