Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Who Noticed The Time Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Noticed The Time Today (6523 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2020
capitalzero:

What they call alliens I call them inanimate objects in the universe just like celestial bodies. Science has no clue about it.

NPCs or non playable character refer to characters in a video game that are not playable and act as extras. Example are those characters you run over in GTA .

Have you not had the feeling that some people you encounter are somewhat souless and empty?

That is the NPC meme.

It drives the matrix theory that we exist in a simulation and that most of the people we encounter are just part of the program.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by byinks(f): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2020
Machines are talking to each other to adjust the time...(day light saving time) if your device is obsolete it may lagg behind.

However we don't use daylight saving time in this part of the world. So I really don't know..
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:
On a serious note, it comes down to GPS .

The US, Russia and now China have their own GPS technology that synchronizes time and location.

We use the US GPS system.

Could be China fcking around with the US GPRS system as this has an effect not only on virtually all devices with a time clock but also high tech weapons, missiles, etc.

The Taiwan straits are getting hotter by the day with US deploying naval assets and troops. May be the chinkiods hacking into the US GPS system.

Or.....

Could be related to the erratic polar displacements that have become more erratic since we entered a mini Nova era.

As the north pole drifts from it's current location, the satellites that are used to track time and location deviate considerably.

But this doesn't explain why smart phone devices connected to same GPRS will be recording different times.

I will go with the chinks hacking into and messing with the GPRS .

We are saying similar things. Atoms are used to make international time. These atoms can be affected by earth rotation and likes. Our devices can be affected differently because of atomic components . My tablet, smartphone, and laptop are showing different times since yesterday morning, and setting for all is west africa time.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
capitalzero:

We are saying similar things. Atoms are used to make international time. These atoms can be affected by earth rotation and likes. Our devices can be affected differently because of atomic components . My tablet, smartphone, and laptop are showing different times since yesterday morning, and setting for all is west africa time.

Chinks at work .

But why is this not affecting internet connectivity ?
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Kyase(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Alexis11:

Hmmmm.... I checked my time this morning it was 8:06 checked again in what is suppose to be 3mins later (to know when to remove my food on fire) and I saw 8:28
This thing dey happen once in awhile, no be today e start.....
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by honey001(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed this yesterday morning too, my two phones time are not the same. Was confused which one is correct....

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Chinks at work .

It might not. And if it is may be subtle
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by capitalzero: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Chinks at work .

Hp, Samsung tab, Samsung phone showing different times,. We know little about our universe. We are playing God
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Zooposki(f): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

NPCs or non playable character refer to characters in a video game that are not playable and act as extras. Example are those characters you run over in GTA .

Have you not had the feeling that some people you encounter are somewhat souless and empty?

That is the NPC meme.

It drives the matrix theory that we exist in a simulation and that most of the people we encounter are just part of the program.

I heard 85% of us on the earth today are not humans. Just those NPC xters. Humans are very few left on earth. The rest are soulless empty beings.

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Seyrexolad: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Since Thursday have been noticing this. I thought have been played with my mind. I set my time back with a radio station own, before I know it to get ready for work, the difference was 10mins again. What's going on please?

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by BigDawsNet: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2020
I guess it was probably all over the world

I was ready to move out to church 9am yesterday
I monitored the time from my phone...

As I was about to head for the door... I looked up to the wall clock and I saw 8:45am... I quickly drop the clock to change the battery when my gf told me what's wrong with the clock... I said the battery is bad probably... She den told me the time is perfectly correctly... I had to open my laptop to browse immediately current time in my location... My God it was 8:49am at that time

While my phone still reads 9:05am...

I dint correct my phone watch because its automatic... So few hours it went back to normal... Its pretty weird..

Cus if there is going to be change of time we already have the news brocasted online.

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by BREYZ: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2020
topgear:

Wow that's really strange.

I noticed it yesterday as well. I left home for service at exactly 8:32 am yesterday and when I boarded a bus and decided to check my time it was 8:25 am shocked but I just kept quite because I felt it was my watch till I saw this post.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by obawinner(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2020
this happened to me as well.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Ratedgang: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
Titusolufemi:
Good morning nairalanders, something strange happened today and I don't know if anyone noticed it. I woke up this morning to prepare for work. I was to resume 7:30 and I finished on time. I got to work at 7:19am but lo and behold, the gate was already locked and I saw so many of our staffs lockout. I met them quarreling with the gatekeeper. I checked my time and it says 7:20 but the clock gatekeeper clock says 7:47am. We started comparing time and and it says differently. The gate keeper has to check the office time and it says 7:28am.
What is really happening cos as at yesterday, all time was in uniform.
I noticed this shit in the early morning. Maybe time is shifting for good.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OhBiafra: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
I just checked my 2 phones. 11 minutes apart
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by urbobo20(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2020
guy your are correct . yeasterday after everton cut my ticket i come book any one tiking saravejor don start . not nowing what is going on
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by xcellentgraphic: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2020
My own time here is accurate
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Goddys(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by infogenius(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Something is actually wrong. Noticed it three different occasions.
The last was night.
Home fellowship ended 7.06pm.

I got home after what should be after 20 minutes and on checking my time. 7.08pm.
Good I am not the only one noticing this.

Make i dey observe.

3 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Ebenezar2O21: 10:02am On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
MagicBishop:

The earth and your body is a prison which you can only esvape by conquering sin.

Read the Apocalypse of Paul for more insight.

Reincarnation is real and it is a form of punishment.

Hell is for the vilest of sinners.
[/s] RUBBISH
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Ebenezar2O21: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2020
infogenius:
Something is actually wrong. Noticed it three different occasions.
The last was night.
Home fellowship ended 7.06pm.

I got home after what should be after 20 minutes and on checking my time. 7.08pm.
Good I am not the only one noticing this.

Make i dey observe.

which means that the brand of weed you took is on another level
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by chudyprince: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2020
OfficialAwol:

You are very right.

I would have made this post myself except that I thought it was my visuals that played tricks on me.

I took my remote control close to me at 6:57am waiting to tune into Channels TV sunrise daily.

The next time I looked at the time, on my mobile phone o, the time was 6:51am. Like the time literally went backwards by few seconds.

I kept quiet because I didn't know such occurrence was possible before people will think I've gone bunkers.
You were probably been adopted by an alien... cheesy
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by MagicBishop: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Zooposki:

I heard 85% of us on the earth today are not humans. Just those NPC xters. Humans are very few left on earth. The rest are soulless empty beings.

And those vessels will serve as hosts to the hordes of hell that will be released soon from there place of bondage.

Azzazel and his fellow fallen angels plus their offsprings that were killed in the flood will posses those entities.

All ready their offsprings have been released and that is why you hear of so much hideous rape and senseless killings.

2 Likes

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by moradeke42109: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2020
My own time here is accurate

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Kennyking1234: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed the same. It was 8:00 in my phone only for my phone to go back to 7:48 weird.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by infogenius(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Ebenezar2O21:
which means that the brand of weed you took is on another level

Lol!
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OfficialAwol(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
chudyprince:
You were probably been adopted by an alien... cheesy

Lol. If they will be paying me or revealing extra-terrestrial things to me, I don't mind.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by shullygirl: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2020
I also experienced same yesterday.

I wanted to watch LTV News at 8pm. My phone time at that time was 7:55pm, so I quickly went into the room for like 5mins in my mind only for me to check my phone and I saw 8:10am. I was like mehn I never knew time had gone like this oo and quickly dashed to the sitting room. Lo and behold, the clock in the sitting room says 7.58pm and the news at 8 hadn't started. I asked my husband what his phone time says and his was also 7:58am. I just ignored and blamed it on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by ordainbuzz(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2020
I was thinking it was an error from my phone, I even look for a way to correct it but waking up this morning my friend's phone did the same,I was wondering what cud have happen.wat so ever be the case we are here, we are watching
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by joshjc(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2020
I experienced it too yesterday when I was about to listen to 10 pm newine was 10:14 while that in DStv was 9:50.its daylight saving
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by nnamdi640: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Hope I have not miss my track in Nairaland. Time has been programmed and it can't be altered except you are using a faulty device used for measuring time. Time is fixed whether 24 hrs time or 12 hrs time
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by OneKinGuy(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
lol, same thing here. I think say I odn mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Yoruba Elders Prevented FG From Arresting Sunday Igboho / Maina: Court Summons Malami, Magu To Testify In Maina’s Trial / Tinubu of APC , Wins 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.