Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Who Noticed The Time Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Noticed The Time Today (6516 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by slizzyb(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Noticed today. Rok Gh normaly plays inspiration music (gospel) on gotv . I saw it on their next program. They played only one song then enter another program. I became surprised I then tuned to be sure I am on Rok Gh channel. It take like 10 minutes or so before they returned back... Seeing this now i understand what happened. TV stations programs their activities with time hence when the time distortion happened it wen back to the programmed assigned on the time ... Things are happening.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Ikinternational: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
riches4me:
@Op. It's called daylight saving. Some countries of the world mainly in Europe and America adjusted their time backwards by 1hr early this morning and I'm quite sure some computers and phones have been programmed to do d same. It's not so pronounced in African because we don't experience much visible variation in our daylight because of our position on the globe (equator).
So, phones OS (Android and iOS) are beginning to calculate the time variation around the world according to each user's position.

No such thing happened in America my guy
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Ikinternational: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
This post is like an organization of weed smokers.
I'm enjoying the parade
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by SlayerForever: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Everything's fine on my end. No stories.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by SlayerForever: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ikinternational:
This post is like an organization of weed smokers.
I'm enjoying the parade

Lol.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Auxigen(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
You guys are making me scared!! cry
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Titusolufemi:
Good morning nairalanders, something strange happened today and I don't know if anyone noticed it. I woke up this morning to prepare for work. I was to resume 7:30 and I finished on time. I got to work at 7:19am but lo and behold, the gate was already locked and I saw so many of our staffs lockout. I met them quarreling with the gatekeeper. I checked my time and it says 7:20 but the clock gatekeeper clock says 7:47am. We started comparing time and and it says differently. The gate keeper has to check the office time and it says 7:28am.
What is really happening cos as at yesterday, all time was in uniform.

I thought I was hallucinating. I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:40am. I went to the loo, came back and checked and it was 8:35. Later someone said the time was 8:55am while my time was 9:06am. I prepared to reset the time on my phone when I got distracted. Later I asked the guy that gave me the time to tell me the time so as to reset my time. The time he gave me then corresponded with my time. I thought I was going crazy.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by freeman5050: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
I woke up very early on Sunday morning and discovered that I needed to set my small phone time. I was like....who ransacked my little phone because its only when you removed the battery time will change. But I found out no one touched it, but till I saw this post, was confused.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by jude79(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2020
It's a glitch in the matrix nicknamed dejavu, it happens when agents in the matrix changes something, then time will repeat itself, only in a slightly different way to accommodate the change.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by jude79(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2020
It's a glitch in the matrix nicknamed dejavu, it happens when agents in the matrix changes something, then time will repeat itself, only in a slightly different way to accommodate the change.
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by chudyprince: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Lol. If they will be paying me or revealing extra-terrestrial things to me, I don't mind.
funny dude grin
Re: Who Noticed The Time Today by NLSavage: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
jude79:
pls open my eyes. Even if it's recommended books or articles. I just have a feeling about this world being a simulation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Constitutes Panel On Recent Oruku Crisis / Citizens Townhall On The Electoral Bill 2021 (Live Thread) / 70 Million Independence Budget -How Much Is AIT,NTA, Channel Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.