Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Weed Is Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weed Is Life (2251 Views)

I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? / At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. / Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weed Is Life by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shout out to Bob marley, shout out to Einstein and all those who honoured the heavenly plant, Mariwana!!!
Re: Weed Is Life by MollyClarkson: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2020
ChloeKerr:
I didn't know how the process is going so it is necessary information that will be useful for everyone. I don't smoke weed anymore because from my experience I can tell you that it's very risky. You can get addicted and even don't notice that. I have used weed to relieve depression l, but after a couple of months I noticed that it doesn't help me anymore and I only feel bad. I have decided to stop smoke it, but unfortunately, it was too late and I was already addicted. I managed to stop only after I have used kratom, it's not a drug, but has the same effects as weed has, so it helped me to relieve depression and to get rid of addiction. I can recommend you try the red vein bali sort it's the most useful one.
I am also smoking kratom sometimes.
Re: Weed Is Life by joleneparker: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
I understand you, man. When I smoked marijuana I've been thinking the same as you. But I decided to quit smoking weed and found other options containing CBD, I found it at an online store where all products are lab-tested to ensure quality standards are met so that only the best reaches customers. There is a big collection of weed brands with affordable prices. You can also find there https://getkush.io/brands/ a wide variety of tasty THC gummies, chocolates, baked goods. CBD is a substance that unlike THC-based products, does not actually get you high. This makes cannabidiol great for providing users a range of non-intoxicating therapeutic benefits. You can try too maybe you'll like it.
Re: Weed Is Life by Mpeka(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
This cannabis if very powerful, it will make you to become a graduate whether you go to school or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? / Your Crush Says Pluck A Leaf From This Tree Before She Says YES To U / The Car Sex On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.