Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? (1218 Views)

At The Rate Girls Now Smoke Weed Is Alarming. / Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend [true Or False] / Weed Is Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by siofra(f): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
I was to drink it as tea for medicinal purposes.

Is it very addictive?
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmm.. undecided
You might not get addicted by consuming it once or even a few times...You’ll only get psychologically addicted if you use weed(tea) as an escape ..that is only if you make it a habit which you depend on emotionally...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by midehi2(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Take Arizona

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Stallionhorse: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dinking it as tea is the best but be ready to be eating like a horse.. Moreover what medical purpose prescribed weed for you?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
( in Burna boy’s voice )
How would you like to smoke some weed
Me gat some marijuana in my house that i will like to smoke with you

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Draslo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
If you wanna smoke weed, don't let it be because majority are. Wait for the day you're extremely happy for a good trip
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Rastaramsey(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hmm.. undecided
You might not get addicted by consuming it once or even a few times...You’ll only get psychologically addicted if you use weed(tea) as an escape ..that is only if you make it a habit which you depend on emotionally...

Gbamsolutely
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Gbamsolutely
Hmm..you quoted me positively today? grin

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Rastaramsey(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hmm..you quoted me positively today? grin

You made sense today grin
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You made sense today grin
undecided
Is that ya on your profile?

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Rastaramsey(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

undecided
Is that ya on your profile?

Yeah
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Yeah
Fine.... grin
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by siofra(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hmm.. undecided

Hmm okay.
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by siofra(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Dinking it as tea is the best but be ready to be eating like a horse.. Moreover what medical purpose prescribed weed for you?

Mental health.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by timmydrogba(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
The start might be weird to you. But when you blend in like months time. You will understand why guys sm*ke w**d wink

#Euphoria . smiley smiley

Disclaimer: Not in Any way Supporting it but I'm worried for your future. As a female you know. embarassed

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by timmydrogba(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Your a fine girl btw @OP
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Acidbath: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

Is it very addictive?

I know you are aware that weed contains CBD and THC. Both are actually medicinal. Its the THC that gives the high and addiction when heated.

What ever you do, don't smoke it. You can grind and take it as a shake with fruit as flavor. I got this info from Google. You can browse for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Acidbath: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

Mental health.

Ah! Don't use it then. You'll become an addict.
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by kponkedenge(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
midehi2:
Take Arizona

Arizona? What about New York?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Truvelisback(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
siofra:

Is it very addictive?
No, it is Subtractive. grin
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Starboytwo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Take whatever you like but run from Colorado.
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Take "Canadian Loud" the feeling is different undecided
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by SocialJustice: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2022
siofra:

Is it very addictive?
Weed is not addictive.
Re: I Want To Start Taking Weed. Is It Addictive? by Sammy101111(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Weed is natural
It is a green leaf created on earth By God
Not fabricated product

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Sperm Needed Urgently. Pay Is 2 To 3 Million Naira (Pics) / “ladies Should Be Paying Men After Se.x Because They Enjoy The Most”- Lady Says / Love At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.