Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Do I Handle A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Relationship?? (894 Views)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning NLanders
I'll try to be very brief about this

I was in a relationship with a girl for two years, unfortunately she left for reasons best known to her, I stayed alone for a year even when I came in contact with other girls who really liked me and would do anything to be with me but the scars my ex left still hurts
Now I've got another girl I really love and I'm sure she loves me too, but she's always complaining that I'm too *cold*
I really find it hard to engage her in a long conversation, I'm too shy to play with her, sometimes we stay together and all we do is get busy with our phones

I do not know how to handle this relationship and I'm really scared of losing this girl
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by virginprincess(f): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Maybe you should try to appear bright and smart anytime she with you, be friendly play, talk, laugh with her, i know it will be difficult,since you said you are the shy type but you have to do it to pls her, or you let her go then look for a girl that can tolerate you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by Freelane33(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
You’re not yet mature to be in a relationship I don’t give a F about your age but you’re not yet RIPE for that shi.it . . . Maybe when you deal with more than 10 girls you will learn from your own errors and become a PRO .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by BigDawsNet: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2020
Guess you ain't matured enough
All you need is confident

Recite this words every day "I'm a man, men older than me can manage a gf, men younger than me can manage a gf... I too must achieve this without stress or pressure "

I'm sure it will work for you

Whenever she's around and you both alone... Grab her softly or cuddle her.. Look right into her eyes and dont be afriad to say the sweetest words to her...

Discuss lots lot of things and make her feel at home...

Do this if you not ready to loose her

Good luck bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Maybe you should try to appear bright and smart anytime she with you, be friendly play, talk, laugh with her, i know it will be difficult,since you said you are the shy type but you have to do it to pls her, or you let her go then look for a girl that can tolerate you.

Thanks so much
The thing is that, words do fail me most times
I don't really know what to talk about
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Freelane33:
You’re not yet mature to be in a relationship I don’t give a F about your age but you’re not yet RIPE for that shi.it . . . Maybe when you deal with more than 10 girls you will learn from your own errors and become a PRO .

This is the exact thing a friend said to me
I guess I still need some training
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
BigDawsNet:
Guess you ain't matured enough
All you need is confident

Recite this words every day "I'm a man, men older than me can manage a gf, men younger than me can manage a gf... I too must achieve this without stress or pressure "

I'm sure it will work for you

Whenever she's around and you both alone... Grab her softly or cuddle her.. Look right into her eyes and dont be afriad to say the sweetest words to her...

Discuss lots lot of things and make her feel at home...

Do this if you not ready to loose her

Good luck bro

You are damn right, but I'm not really sure if I can move closer and Grab her, as I'm very careful of the things I do when I'm around her, I do not know if cuddling won't turn her off, this shyness is eating me up
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by virginprincess(f): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2020
LilVast1:

Thanks so much
The thing is that, words do fail me most times
I don't really know what to talk about
Bring up romantic topics or maybe the situation of the country like the endsars protest, discuss it with kin intrest, or sometime don't say a word just keep looking at her with a smiling face, then the next thing, you tell her i love you or you have a beautiful face, you see she will even be the one to be shy, just try and be romantic.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by BigDawsNet: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
LilVast1:

You are damn right, but I'm not really sure if I can move closer and Grab her, as I'm very careful of the things I do when I'm around her, I do not know if cuddling won't turn her off, this shyness is eating me up

Let me tell you bro
If she's gonna turn you down or hate you for cuddling her she won't even near your room let alone being alone with you...

I believe she loves you and all this intimacy
Approach must surely come from you... She can help you out tho.. But she gonna feel like shes cheap or something...

All you need is to summon courage..

And remember shes not going to beat you or hit you...

You need to be in control over your fears..
Shes a human like you and she need a soft romance from you or she gonna begin to consider another option... Its just matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Bring up romantic topics or maybe the situation of the country like the endsars protest, discuss it with kin intrest, or sometime don't say a word just keep looking at her with a smiling face, then the next thing, you tell her i love you or you have a beautiful face, you see she will even be the one to be shy, just try and be romantic.
❤️❤️
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Shes a human like you and she need a soft romance from you or she gonna begin to consider another option... Its just matter of time.

Thanks a lot brother
I'll make the move tonight �
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by BigDawsNet: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
LilVast1:

Thanks a lot brother
I'll make the move tonight �

Take it slow... Don't rush
Maintain eyes contact
And try to be bold
Control ur words while trying to impress
Tell yourself you in control.. No fear can bring you down

Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Take it slow... Don't rush Maintain eyes contact And try to be bold Control ur words while trying to impress Tell yourself you in control.. No fear can bring you down
Goodluck bro
Appreciated �
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by mosdii(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

1. Never take the advice of a female in relationship issues because her advice will always be in support of her gender.

2. Never do anything to please a woman, you will regret it later.

3. Do the opposite of what she just advised you.

4. You are your real self, don't change yourself because you want to please a vagina.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by mosdii(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

Do opposite of what she is advising you to do.

instead talk about life, future plans, business, career, Education, job opportunities, technologies, food, self development, fashion, investment etc.

Never discuss romance with a woman, let the romance happen.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by virginprincess(f): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

1. Never take the advice of a female in relationship issues because her advice will always be in support of her gender.

2. Never do anything to please a woman, you will regret it later.

3. Do the opposite of what she just advised you.

4. You are your real self, don't change yourself because you want to please a vagina.

This rubbish you typed should be directed to the op not me.
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by mosdii(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

The message is directed to the o.p using you as an example of a typical Nigerian farm tool with fish brain.
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by fuckaholic25(f): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
relationship Na must? oga, work on yourself!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
LilVast1:
Good morning NLanders

I was in a relationship with a girl for two years, unfortunately she left for reasons best known to her, I stayed alone for a year even when I came in contact with other girls who really liked me and would do anything to be with me but the scars my ex left still hurts
Now I've got another girl I really love and I'm sure she loves me too, but she's always complaining that I'm too *cold*
I really find it hard to engage her in a long conversation, I'm too shy to play with her, sometimes we stay together and all we do is get busy with our phones

I do not know how to handle this relationship and I'm really scared of losing this girl
"If people hurt you they take power over you but if you fail to let go of the hurt you let them keep the power over you forever"-madea
Bro I know your ex hurt you but that shouldn't influence how to life your life instead you should only learn from it.
Don't let the fool prevent you from having a happy life with another girl.
So bro be a man
Don't be afraid of the new girl although don't start forming romeo (e get why)
Just act normally, stop being cold,hug her,hold her hands,look into her eyes,say sweet words to her,compliment her,laugh with her,be silly with her but don't over do it because she might starting feeling herself too much.
Observation before any move and Observation after any move.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by TheCork(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

Ok I apologise... u have small round nyansh thou.

It's very manageable!! smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Let go of whatever happened with your ex-gf. It didn't work out with her because it wasn't meant to. That you waited a year before dating again means this new girl is not a rebound, so be open-minded and give the relationship a chance.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
gideonite98:

"If people hurt you they take power over you but if you fail to let go of the hurt you let them keep the power over you forever"-madea
Bro I know your ex hurt you but that shouldn't influence how to life your life instead you should only learn from it.
Don't let the fool prevent you from having a happy life with another girl.
So bro be a man
Don't be afraid of the new girl although don't start forming romeo (e get why)
Just act normally, stop being cold,hug her,hold her hands,look into her eyes,say sweet words to her,compliment her,laugh with her,be silly with her but don't over do it because she might starting feeling herself too much.
Observation before any move and Observation after any move.

Oh bro
God bless you for this
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by LilVast1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Let go of whatever happened with your ex-gf. It didn't work out with her because it wasn't meant to. That you waited a year before dating again means this new girl is not a rebound, so be open-minded and give the relationship a chance.

Thanks a lot
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
LilVast1:

Oh bro
God bless you for this
Amen bro and you too
Been hurt so I understand
Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
LailVast1:
Good morning NLanders

I See... 4 A Lady To Tell U Dat, It Truly Means Dat U Are Cold. Ur Relationship Is Really Boring. Make Ur Relationship By Doing What She Wished.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by parkervero(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
LilVast1:
Good morning NLanders

You make it appear like you are the loser while your ex-girlfriend is the winner. If you keep it going like this, even if you have a good girl at hand, you won't know because you have allowed your past to cloud your mind that it affects your present.
Get over it, and engage your girl with all sincerity and love.

Let me add this to it, have some good number of sex but take your brain along as you dey do am.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by duduade: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP you never mature

When you mature nobody will teach you what to do...

Why

What works for A can never work for Z

And what works for Z can never work for O

Different Girls different personalities.. Everyone is unique in their own way

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Relationship?? by Liverpoolman(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Whatta guan man!

An Ex is a by gone, man up and move on with your new bae.
You can initiate conversation by simply creating fictional stories on relationship and romance and ask for her response, better still ask her, her plans for the future, if that is kinda boring, then hit her up with some happenings in the country, #EndSARS #BBnaija and celebrity gist.

Op make this gurl be your last bus stop ohh, just kidding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Finds Out Boyfriend Is Cheating From Sunglasses Reflection / Ladies, How Do You Ask Out Guys?? / Nanny/housekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.