Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself (398 Views)

Is This A New Version Of True Love? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by dopedan(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
I want to be a better person i want to quit all my bad habits ie smoking masturbating i need a change in my life please any other ideas how i can b the best version of myself?
Re: How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by Franzinni: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
By not wanting to ...

Just do it!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by lordC(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
dopedan:
I want to be a better person i want to quit all my bad habits ie smoking masturbating i need a change in my life please any other ideas how i can b the best version of myself?
The real version of yourself is what your Creator designed of you and it's all written in His Word (the Bible).
1. Surrender yourself to Him, by believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, His Son and confessing Hin as Lord over your life.
2. Lay hold of those things which He has said about you and let them transform your mind. This will take some little time, within which you have to guard your heart with all diligence, watching the things you view, listen to, think about, etc.
You lay hold of them by:
1. Attaching yourself to a family of God's children that will ensure you have the right mentorship about you and what your Creator said about you.
2. Study these things which your Creator said about you.
3. Think on them, intentionally think on then and give yourself wholly to them. Refuse any thought that is not consistent with them.
4. Verbally declare those things to yourself in agreement to what He has said about you. Write a new script with your tongue on your heart by talking who God has made you. By now, the ability to live accordingly would have welled up in you and you won't incline to the old fake you anymore.
5. Live accordingly.
We can talk further on this if you please. WhatsApp or Telegram me on 07065255519.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by meobizy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Realizing the habits to drop and add is a starting point. You’re on the right track.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by dopedan(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2020
meobizy:
Realizing the habits to drop and add is a starting point. You’re on the right track.
thanks
Re: How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by dopedan(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2020
lordC:
The real version of yourself is what your Creator designed of you and it's all written in His Word (the Bible).
1. Surrender yourself to Him, by believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, His Son and confessing Hin as Lord over your life.
2. Lay hold of those things which He has said about you and let them transform your mind. This will take some little time, within which you have to guard your heart with all diligence, watching the things you view, listen to, think about, etc.
You lay hold of them by:
1. Attaching yourself to a family of God's children that will ensure you have the right mentorship about you and what your Creator said about you.
2. Study these things which your Creator said about you.
3. Think on them, intentionally think on then and give yourself wholly to them. Refuse any thought that is not consistent with them.
4. Verbally declare those things to yourself in agreement to what He has said about you. Write a new script with your tongue on your heart by talking who God has made you. By now, the ability to live accordingly would have welled up in you and you won't incline to the old fake you anymore.
5. Live accordingly.
We can talk further on this if you please. WhatsApp or Telegram me on 07065255519.
God bless you.
Bros are u a pastor honestly im not a church person but i pray n read my bible
Re: How Can I Be The Best Version Of Myself by lordC(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2020
dopedan:

Bros are u a pastor honestly im not a church person but i pray n read my bible

That's a good start. However, if you don't take it up, you may continue in circles.

I'm not a pastor, and you don't have to be one to benefit fully from the finished work of Jesus Christ.

You may give that post a reread with deeper thought.
If things don't turn out in 3 months, you can find an alternative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Fruits For Men / Accused Gay Dancer Freed - Video / How God Rewarded Me For Serving Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.