Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1255 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed by parkervero(m): 2:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin Some ladies don suffer, that is why you shouldn't start what you can't continue. Both of you are gigolo sad Oniranu undecided No better plans for the future, both sex is the first thing sad
Why do you make sex a big deal? Do you want to blame God for creating sex? If you you have the opportunity to release the tension in you, you better get phucked.
Re: Advice Needed by Gerrard59(m): 4:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:

It's not like I'm tryna damage her image or something
She cheated on me many months back and you know I don't wanna fall into the same pit twice

OP wants to marry a lady that has cheated on him previously? shocked

The things I read daily. embarassed
Re: Advice Needed by maak400: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:

She cheated on me many months back and you know I don't wanna fall into the same pit twice
If she cheated on you before, what are you still doing with her? Dump her immediately bro, she’ll cheat again, cheaters don’t change!
Re: Advice Needed by mosdii(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:

Sorry to say this, you are a full.

A girl that cheated on you and you still forgive her and accept her back and expect her not to cheat again?

Once a cheat always a cheat.
Hoes don't change, they only go on vacation a ti lo a ti de

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by CaveAdullam: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2020
X
Re: Advice Needed by CaveAdullam: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:
Hi everyone... First time posting here cos i need your advice on a Lil issue

My girl friend of 2 years just informed me that she wants to practice celibacy.. That she wants to stay outta having sex for awhile and saying stuffs like.. Sex is overrated bla bla.. Meanwhile I've never for once heard of that from her......
Did you vet her before the LTR?

If she was a wh0re before you met her, probably, she is trying to branch swing to another male who is higher than you in the hierarchy by her examinations and scrutinization. She has got a higher bidder, and withdrawing sex is her first and most effective weapon in breaking the LTR.

Or, maybe she received a vision on her way to Damascus like Apostle Paul. Saying sex is overrated is a big lie from the abyss of her mouth; investigate her, and watch out for potential red flags.

Fero24:
I thought she was joking until she said it again in a stern voice.. And the way guys lament here on this platform about cheating girlfriends and how they neglect red flags is something else
Women don't joke! Every moves, actions and deeds by a woman reeks; subtlety, manipulations and solipsism.

Fero24:
So guys.. I just wanna know.. Is this a red flag? Because our last sex was like 4 months ago and we'll be seeing soon... Maybe her Congo have been shined by another nigga.. The thing is probably wide now and she is putting up some excuse... Who knows ...Though sex ain't food but I can't afford being cheated on ...
So please guys.. Is this a red flag I shouldn't neglect... Thanks.....
Yes, it is a red flag.
You say last sex 4 months ago? If it is a LDR; you are almost getting rid of, because LDR is tantamount to shooting your foot by yourself.

If a woman cheats on you consciously or unconsciously, make sure you dump her in the gutter closest to you. Every red flags in a woman you neglect as a man, will haunt you if you eventually commit to her.

Let you alone be her desire; no appendages!

Fero24:
FYI.. I'm planning to Marry Her.. She knows my family and vice versa..
Read the handwriting on the wall.

PS: Regex,hope you know men only receive the knowledge of TRP after been trounced by women? I hope he picks one or two lessons.

Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
1, she might have decided to start practicing celibacy because of some reasons (I'm practicing celibacy also)

2,it might be she don dey disguise for you tell the werey to soro soke grin.
One dude might be giving her hot hot on the low.

So you will have to play along
If you find out she's being real then don't force her let her practice her celibacy in peace
Life's not about sex

But if she happen to be cheating on you
Don't break up with her
Confront her and tell her you too will be having sex with her and keep doing it while on the low you find yourself another decent girl.

But Op hope you no dey do husband duty while you're still the boyfriend
Hope you no dey spend as if you no get future and family because of her

Rugged's book chapter 1vs1 "thou shall never loose guard again".
Re: Advice Needed by angelfallz(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:

My girl friend of 2 years just informed me that she wants to practice celibacy.. That she wants to stay outta having sex for awhile and saying stuffs like.. Sex is overrated bla bla.. Meanwhile I've never for once heard of that from her..

I thought she was joking until she said it again in a stern voice.. And the way guys lament here on this platform about cheating girlfriends and how they neglect red flags is something else

So guys.. I just wanna know.. Is this a red flag? Because our last sex was like 4 months ago and we'll be seeing soon... Maybe her Congo have been shined by another nigga.. The thing is probably wide now and she is putting up some excuse... Who knows ...Though sex ain't food but I can't afford being cheated on ...
So please guys.. Is this a red flag I shouldn't neglect... Thanks..

Very simple.

What do you want?

You want sex from your relationship? Yes

Your girlfriend does not want sex from the relationship? Yes

Find yourself a lady that also wants sex from the relationship.
Re: Advice Needed by AfroKnight: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy

This format don old na. She is collecting strong nacking from another guy. Sorry.

If in doubt, find a way to check her call logs and chats.

This sudden celibacy is the first step. Next she will start forming busy or unconcerned. She will become irritable. When you ask her what’s wrong, she’ll say she doesn’t know. She will frustrate your relationship until you give up.

Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Regex: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
CaveAdullam:

PS: Reg.ex,hope you know men only receive the knowledge of TRP after been trounced by women? I hope he picks one or two lessons.

Thanks.

Sure I'm aware. I hope he picks too.
Re: Advice Needed by Fero24(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
gideonite98:
1, she might have decided to start practicing celibacy because of some reasons (I'm practicing celibacy also)

2,it might be she don dey disguise for you tell the werey to soro soke grin.
One dude might be giving her hot hot on the low.

So you will have to play along
If you find out she's being real then don't force her let her practice her celibacy in peace
Life's not about sex

But if she happen to be cheating on you
Don't break up with her
Confront her and tell her you too will be having sex with her and keep doing it while on the low you find yourself another decent girl.

But Op hope you no dey do husband duty while you're still the boyfriend
Hope you no dey spend as if you no get future and family because of her

Rugged's book chapter 1vs1 "thou shall never loose guard again".

Husband duties? Hell no sir

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:

My girl friend of 2 years just informed me that she wants to practice celibacy.. That she wants to stay outta having sex for awhile and saying stuffs like.. Sex is overrated bla bla.. Meanwhile I've never for once heard of that from her..

Every woman has her reasons for going into celibacy, she needs to tell you her reasons and if she refuses just keep observing her
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fero24:

She Has Become A Celibacy To U Either Because She Is Not Impressed By Ur Sexual Performance Or She Has Met Someone Who She Feels Satisfies Her Sexually Better Dan U.
Re: Advice Needed by Realbuzzing(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
parkervero:

The girl is seeing another guy, there is no doubt that. She's using celibacy as excuse to deceive this guy.

Bros Good pm
I chatted u up after seeing your conversations about the java backend role

Can I have your number
So we can get closer , am a newbie in the Area

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What The Society Calls A "Real Man" / Both Nigerian Men And Women Cheat, Stop Accusing Only Nigerian Women Of Cheating / My Girlfriend Was Drunk And Said She Slept With A Dog – Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.