Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? (11632 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Vibesking:

It appears your Twitter account has been suspended. I tried reaching out.

Are you still in Jos?

Yes bro I'm still in Jos

My new account is @nellyboyszn
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by OVB123: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2023
rainlover:

Forget the hype on nairaland. Osogbo is a glorified rural area. Except if you already have alternate source of income, don't go with an intention of getting a job.

Osogbo is peaceful
It's boring
Cost of living is high
Power supply is no longer stable
There are no or very limited opportunities.
If you don't understand yoruba language it might not be easy for you..

Try to visit there first before concluding..
I only realized this after relocating... Most people hyping Osogbo never lived in other states.
Thank you for this piece of advice.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
OVB123:
Thank you for this piece of advice.
✌️
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by OVB123: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
rainlover:
✌️
But if I may asked, what has made Osogbo retrogressed recently? Because we were told then, that they have good power supply and road net work, what has happen?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
OVB123:
But if I may asked, what has made Osogbo retrogressed recently? Because we were told then, that they have good power supply and road net work, what has happen?
as at when I left, power supply wasn't as stable as it were. The road network in Osogbo is unarguably good.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by OVB123: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2023
rainlover:
as at when I left, power supply wasn't as stable as it were. The road network in Osogbo is unarguably good.
Ok. Thanks?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by RealPMer(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Can I send you a pm?

I don't really know if u still need this advice but u see Jos is the best place I will recommend for u to live , I am currently in Jos and things are cool here , the cost of living is very damn cheap

The part where people are saying that there is no peace of mind is somehow not true

Since the 2008 crisis Jos divided into two Christian area and Moslem area
U can't be a Moslem and be living in a Christian populated area , same thing goes to Christian as well

The only place u can't mingle with someone of another religion is in the market or public gathering

Power supply here is 80%[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Container Truck On Fire Along Apapa Expressway And Agege Motor Road (pics) / . / I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.