Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? (11706 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
No
ok. Do u now someone there whom I can reachout to get an accommodation?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Oladoyinipede: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Okay,let me give you an agent's mobile number in Osogbo(07037763262).
His name is Mr Taiye and he resides in Ogoluwa area . I also stay around that area(the agent was the one who found the house for my family).
Please don't give him any money until you see the house you want to pay for!!!
rainlover:
ok. Do u now someone there whom I can reachout to get an accommodation?

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 2:50am On Aug 08, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
Okay,let me give you an agent's mobile number in Osogbo(07037763262).
His name is Mr Taiye and he resides in Ogoluwa area . I also stay around that area(the agent was the one who found the house for my family).
Please don't give him any money until you see the house you want to pay for!!!

Ok, thanks alot.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by alakara(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2021
rainlover:

Hello Sir! Pls can I reach you on WhatsApp? I plan to relocate to OSHOGBO next month. My WhatsApp number is in my signature thanks.

Yes, my nos is in my signature.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2021
alakara:

Yes, my nos is in my signature.

It's not visible on your signature. Please can you message me on Whatsapp, my number is in my signature. Thanks
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2021
you4me:
Big man come to Jos
You can get a house in Gold&Base close to ray field GRA at a reasonable price where security is almost 100% guaranteed because an airforce base is situated there
Mikel obi’s house is located there too
Almost everyone in jos lives an average life so things are super cheap from foodstuffs to services rendered
The night and social life is OK too cos the governor is a badass club addict
I can keep listing the advantages here TDB
You can contact me if you make up your mind on jos to help you settle in

Modified!
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide002:
Oga, [b]if you want peace of mind, stay away from North.[/b]Living with a northerner is like living with a viper. 99% of them are excessively aggressive

That's my only fear of the North.

Planning of relocating to any cheap and decent city of the federation with low crime rate and efficient power supply.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
if what you say is correct then Osogbo is cheaper by far..a 2 bedroom self contain's average cost here is about #150k and electricity here, especially in some areas like okefia,oshogram,etc,is supplied for as much as 18-20hrs.

Tell me about their houses there. Hope they have modern houses with P.O.P not those old houses with ceilings o.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
please value your life and don't go to a crisis ridden area like Jos.if some areas in Jos are safe, won't you need to work,to visit places,to feel free and have peace of mind.

Osogbo is a very peaceful place to live..the cost of living here i.e feeding,housing and transportation here is relatively cheap... transportation fare within Osogbo no dey pass #50 at worse #80.

crime rate here is at the lowest, there is nothing like religious crisis and the night life too is not bad if you know your way�.Most importantly there is peace,alot of it actually....

Wonderful. I will put Oshogbo on my radar then. I have been thinking of a city to relocate to lately.

I have always thought of the first security of the place (crime rate), power supply, affordable housing.

So, in essence, will you truly recommend Oshogbo for someone like me as per my mentioned concerns?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2021
puremaker7:
Osogbo, best City I have ever stayed in Nigeria, I stayed around Ofatedo, 20hrs Electricity a day, constant water supply, no panicking about security.

Wow, tell me more s out the city. House rent, food stuffs and neatness of the city.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2021
rainlover:
Hello Fam!!
I'm planing of relocating from Port-Harcourt to Either JOS or OSHOGBO.

The cost of living here in PHC na die o! house rent ni??
even transportation..
Everything is on a high cost.
Security na OYO!

I'm not yet sure of the exact place to relocate to..

(EXCLUDING JOBS OPPORTUNITIES OR BUSINESSES,

What are the costs of living in JOS /OSHOGBO, including
House rent (self contain),
Transportation etc

Is there constant power supply, good and stable internet connection?? (very very important)
How about security,
Social life?
Banies...

Pls if currently live in JOS or OSHOGBO I highly welcome your contributions. Thanks

I know you created this thread 2020. Where did you finally relocate to?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
rainlover:

Hello Sir! Pls can I reach you on WhatsApp? I plan to relocate to OSHOGBO next month. My WhatsApp number is in my signature thanks.

So, you haven't even moved all these while?

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Gcool2(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Mcslize:

So, you haven't even moved all these while?
it requires enough planning..this is relocation,not just visitation...
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Gcool2:
it requires enough planning..this is relocation,not just visitation...

That's true.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Oladoyinipede: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2021
Most definitely.
Mcslize:

Wonderful. I will put Oshogbo on my radar then. I have been thinking of a city to relocate to lately.

I have always thought of the first security of the place (crime rate), power supply, affordable housing.

So, in essence, will you truly recommend Oshogbo for someone like me as per my mentioned concerns?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Oladoyinipede: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Mcslize:

Tell me about their houses there. Hope they have modern houses with P.O.P not those old houses with ceilings o.
yes they do. It all depends on your budget.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Mcslize:

I know you created this thread 2020. Where did you finally relocated to?

Yea! I'm actually relocating next month.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Pls anyone currently in OSHOGBO?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Blackey(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Op, please do and travel quick nah!

With all the nice things I've read here about Osogbo, I'm thinking about relocating there too.

Please do well to also update us here when you finally move.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sure I'm relocating next month
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
yes they do. It all depends on your budget.

Ok.

A 1 bed room flat in a nice residential area will go for like how much?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2021
rainlover:

Yea! I'm actually relocating next month.

Ok! That's nice. But have you secured a house ?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Oladoyinipede: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2021
About #150,000.
Mcslize:

Ok.

A 1 bed room flat in a nice residential area will go for like how much?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 3:53am On Aug 15, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
About #150,000.
ok. What about a single room self-contain?
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Morningstarrr(m): 6:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
About #150,000.
Omoh!!. And I’m paying 165k for a single room in this useless town called Abuja. Osogbo here I come after my program

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Omoh!!. And I’m paying 165k for a single room in this useless town called Abuja. Osogbo here I come after my program
165k for a single room? Ah!! Anyway.. maybe it's inside aso villa
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Mcslize: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
About #150,000.

Not bad. That's about 12,500 per month.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Morningstarrr(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2021
rainlover:
165k for a single room? Ah!! Anyway.. maybe it's inside aso villa
I dey talk of Kubwa village, you dey mention Villa. Na wa for you sef
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Morningstarrr:

I dey talk of Kubwa village, you dey mention Villa. Na wa for you sef
hmm that's too high na
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Morningstarrr(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2021
rainlover:
hmm that's too high na
Abuja is the definition of “suffering and smiling” for low income earners. They work for landlords

1 Like

Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by Blackey(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
rainlover:
Sure I'm relocating next month
That's great, bro! I'm excited about this. I hope all goes well for you. I may be coming over soon too.
Re: Should I Relocate To JOS Or OSHOGBO??? by rainlover(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Blackey:

That's great, bro! I'm excited about this. I hope all goes well for you. I may be coming over soon too.
ok. That would be cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. / My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) / Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.