Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer (54310 Views)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Orji Kalu Spotted On ATM Queue (photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2020
They'll be looking for unnecessary attention. According to narration, what the Army officer did was wrong and I will not blame him because he didn't say his own side of the story. But in life we should learn to overlook some minor things.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by davit: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Power of social media!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Harmlesspill(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment
You're very intelligent,, I must say but you must channel it to the federal government and shouldn't be at the expense of the masses.
Federal government should make provision for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Tinax(f): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Good... you de bring out belt ... like you want to discipline your dog.... ewu
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Vikynas: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2020
This man no get wife abeg cos if another man flog him wife not even with belt but cane how would he feel so why go about flogging people's wives mothers u no get Shame?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by GreyLaw(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Aside the assault, Nigerians should give Respect to men in uniform. You shouldn't expect them to queue like civilians, they might be on an emergency assignment

No sir! If the soldier has any drop of sense in his skull he should have asked for permission. 99% of Nigerians will give a soldier preferential treatment if he asks politely. We say no to stupidity and high handedness.

The soldier should be dealt with and demoted.

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by realstars: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Most Of Our Happenings Are Good Movie Story Line.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Liposure:
Coward. Your mates are in borno fighting bh, you are here assaulting an harmless civilian becos of queue. His head needs to be examined

That's what vexes me most, attacking forcefully someone who is harmless
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by akpunda86: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Ur very funny vwhen on emergency you plead with people on Que.
When my wife was on emergency i entered que was much i knelt and pleaded and after still thanked and zoomed up.
Not cos your on uniform makes you higher than them..

Why not him jump queue of Death.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by ecomalchemist(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2020
The soldier should have simply explained to the civilians that he wants to use the ATM as he's official duty.

He'd have gained respect and won people's heart. Everything no be gra gra.

A word I enough for the wise.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by SoBright101: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2020
He can actually approach those who are on the queue and explain his situation, not using force because he's a military personnel. If you try that with i won't even say a word, na you go find me to beg.

ThatFairGuy1:
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by mightyhazel: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2020
psychologist:
I am not in anyway justifying the use of force or beating a lady with a belt or whatsoever. Only weak men do!

But if you watch the video with an open mind you do come to the realization that all the lady was doing was for clout...
well she didt push him to jump queue without courtesy.. if she craved clout ,but didt see who provided a platform will there be clout?

This is like beating a child unjustly and complaining about how it opens its mouth to wail.. why didt he close the mouth a few millimetres while wailing?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's the people of the north who reason like this, it's a backward way of reasoning, you must be from the north
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by boladale123: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

All lives matter.
All Nigerians are on emergency duty , either to serve the family or otherwise.
Besides,these guys are paid with tax payers money,they need tobe civil.
It's high time we start encouraging a culture of orderliness.
Equality and justice for all.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by DonroxyII: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Tonylyte:
Who said the peaceful protests didnt yield any positive result? Before now I have known army as disciplined people. There was a time in my school where the wife of an army office went and snatched the car key of our school bus from the driver for not allowing her child join the bus because she was owing bus fee.. The driver managed to drive out without the car key-he was an experienced mechanic. Our proprietor took the news to the head of the barracks, he was so mad at the woman, to the extent that he ordered the woman to pay all her debts she was owing the school, that failure to do so will attract serious punishment on her(the husband inclusive). The army made sure they got the money from her and handed the money over to the school. Politics(poor payment, hijacking of funds meant for them) is what is ruining the Nigerian army, otherwise the Nigerian army are great persons.
NA is the only apparatus of Government that hate bad image ... they have reputation to protect ... they may do bad deep inside but once it's out they quickly put remedial action and the Discipline is there ...

They Nigerian Army brought Nigeria to her kneel till this day by interfering in our governance...
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by ehix89(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Let them earn the respect, so far they've brought nothing but disrepute to their uniform. I'll gladly step aside if I see a military man in a queue but if he decides to use brutal force I will hold my ground.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by FemiMaduka(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

PLEASE, SHUT UP! Servicemen, military or police, should have the strictest code of discipline and dutifulness. The fact that these men feel so pumped up with ego and above-the-law is symptomatic of how messed up Nigeria is as a country. I mean, they swore an oath to serve and defend Nigeria, so from whence came the feeling that he who serves is greater than those who he is mandated to serve (even with his life)? It is an aberration. In the developed world, soldiers know their place and they are typically disciplined. They dare not raise a finger against those they are charged to serve/defend.

"Bloody civilian" is a philosophy that only thrives in a jungle like Nigeria where the abnormal is the norm, where things are stood on their heads.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by BERNIMOORE: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Is he too big to utter kind words to the people on the queue? I trust if he tells the queue that "kindly permit your officer here o. We are on an assignment please" more than half on the queue will pave way....rather than being animalistic
The problem is you people defending them because most of you.grow up in barracks where you're used to assault, and its difficult for you to comprehend or adapt to Civil environment
Most of you need De Radicalisation to purge you off your sick reasoning and stop making excuses
for assaults because you're used to it.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by olmoRoc: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2020
The people pleading with him should have jumped on him and given him the beating of his life.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Risingsunn: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
stop this shit, so because he is an army officer he has the right to jump the queue? Bros in the US, nobody give a shit about your uniform, the army will not even misbehave because they know the consequences. In nigeria, you will be hearing DJ u know I am a uniform man? So fucking what?

1 Like

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by sinkhole: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
this is insensitive!
The officer could have politely asked the people on que and I am sure they would have obliged him. I have witnessed many of such situations where officers, with their brains in normal working order, will come and plead, with a smile, and the people will happily obliged.
If the officer wants respect from the civilians then he too should respect the civilians.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
see him horror face....the evil that men do should live with them n not with their children wen they must have tracend out from this world!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by bragamycin: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You need a total brain reform. In a democratic setting, are we supposed to see soldiers on the road ? Would the useless emergency he used in hitting the woman not be enough to withdraw his money Nd move ?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Elioandrew: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYoMksAAeHs

https://punchng.com/soldier-arrested-for-jumping-atm-queue-flogging-bank-customer/

I can hear someone (obviously a man) saying, respect a man, and another saying, he could be ur husband. I hate hearing nonsense. How can you stand and watch another man humiliate a lady in your presence and instead of helping the lady, you be there telling her rubbish? He can never be her husband. Man wey dey beat woman, dat one na man? That soldier is a disgrace to his mothers womb. Tueh!!!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by stchinedu: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Then he should have gone into the banking hall, meet the staff and get his money.

He was wrong simple!
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Danny50: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2020
If i may ask if we end army in this country what will happen? Next week another protest will start #ENDARMY BRUTALITY and we gonna enter the barrack and loot them dry.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Neddstark: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2020
The woman intentionally provoked and recorded the soldier. Soldier should have been more disciplined. As for me, if you record me without my permission I will smash your phone.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Fash20: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nonsense. What if I'm in an emergency situation? Respect is earned not enforced. Some of our men in uniform have repeatedly failed to realize this

I have deep respect for the men in uniform so I would have willingly let him have my turn if it was me in that situation. But if someone refuses, is removing your belt to assault the person the right thing to do?
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by nerd004: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

To some extent I agree with u.....but the men of the NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES lack manner of approach....many of them don't know how to communicate effectively...

Come to a saner clime like the US & Britain,,armed forces are respected because they respect themselves and also respect the citizens....

The average mindset of our forces needs to change,,,their training institution needs to be revamp...
Military & Civil relationship should be thought properly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by JAWBONE(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Sorry Respect is earned not given. I can give up my spot on a queue for different kinds of people but not men of the Nigerian Army who think they are worth more than 100 civilians.
Re: Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer by Akanbiedu(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Why were those people begging him. they should have resisted the soldier and defended the woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.