Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

"I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" (6372 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Oibrahim: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Wtf!?�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Oibrahim: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Last part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Davash222(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2020
“Wait for me to get ready”

Presently, she’s on a Hoeing spree. She sees you as a handsome simp who she wants to build a lasting relationship when she’s done Hoeing.

My advice;

For the time, airtime, mb, you wasted on her, and the attention also, I’ll advice you calm down. She’ll soon surrender the kpekus, then you discard her like a hoe she is.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.

Shalom!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
She wants to keep u. Coz her BF is most likely to jonz her. So she has profiled u to be the tokumbo spare part she can fall back to and not feel heartbroken when BF finally jonzed her.

Baba d writing is on the wall and her hand writing fit win world cup

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Anaerobi(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
hahahaha. funny

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by duduade: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Loool

OP that last three lines from you was

O BANGING........

Chop knuckle.....

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by StarFist(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Hahahahaha.. make I laugh original laugh since protest started
Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
She is using you as her backup plan in case her boyfriend dump her

16 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by bottlewater1(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
this days ehen

ladies are good are using guys especially the simps

11 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by luvyaself95(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
If this is true, I like guy hesitation not to give in for that manipulator...

17 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Cholls(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
my brother's can somebody summarize for me. I have something to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
nothing wrong if he waits for her,his attitude and response shows he's not a reliable person,hes just a fuckboy

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by stanliwise(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2020
I think you’re a clout chaser.

If you don’t see her as a friend then you should have let her rant all her rubbish and the say “ok” and continue with your life. Without giving her this attention you shared here.

If you see her as a friend then simply tell her straight that she is friend to you and you feel nothing for her. Then simply throw her in the friend zone(no special treatment)

Infact this chat looks like what came out of the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by DaddyRochie1642: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2020
I didnt bother reading the Rubbish... But I can tell you this, that stupid girl in the chat is very Capable of Poisoning/Stabbing/pouring Acid and Killing that guy if should even look at any girl with the side of his eyes when the eventually start their Yeye dating.

That guy should run for his Life if he has Sense

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Amb1045(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
lol. I think I have been in such relationship before, where I told a girl how I love her she keeps telling me she has a boyfriend. I decided to move on, later she gave me kpekus and still kept her boyfriend. truth be told I love that girl have to accept being number 2 guy. untill she refuse giving me the stuff again recently, I have no option to let go. life of a man doesn't depends on kpekus. lol life no balance at all hustle hard and let all this unserious girls go

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by happybee: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Obviously these girls don't seem to understand themselves. How can you tell someone to wait for you that you are not ready? undecided
So after una don hoe around finish, una come back say you ready. Ogun kee una.

18 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by fati2001(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by leksite120(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Op, you're being the good guy here, she needs a bad guy, she's just keeping you in case she can't get the bad guy.
she's using you as a backup, if u notice, when u became blunt and harsh to her, she immediately declare herself as your girlfriend.

Being a nice guy never pays.

19 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Bensondrums(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2020
i ve dis strong feeling that the op is both the girl and the guy...i mean who stores someone's name wit mtcheewwww? mr man just get a life already.

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by MJluv(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Staged by the same lowlife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by 444crop: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmmm Una two doh ooooh...una do well....monitor lizards kor
Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by padi94(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol...
Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by millionboi2: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who enjoyed the comic.......d spiritual wife side fell me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by padi94(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
For your mind now you be baddest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Obakashdee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lol for this guy mind now? He be Oga

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Liverpoolman(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Whatta guan man!

Op saved the girl's number as "Mtcheww" with a trash emoji, who does that? I for like put mouth 4dis matter but d girl name just turned me off.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by Vyzz: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nigga is funny...

Which one is explaining it in Igbo I will understand....

Start acting comedy nah....
Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by CAPSLOCKED: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
ONLY MALE-GOATS KEEP "FEMALE FRIENDS" AND "BESTIES".
IF THERE'S NO PROFITABLE BUSINESS BETWEEN YOU TWO YOU BETTER CUT IF OF, OR FOR HOW LONG WILL YOU PLAY SLAVE JUST TO ENJOY A SPOT IN THE "FRIENDZONE"?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by davien(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
If that conversation is true then she sees you as her retirement plan after having her kitten pounded by those guys she wants but don't see a future with or who don't want her. Same old story, luckily you aren't attached enough to fall for it.

5 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by phazotron(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
See why many guys don't want to be In a relationship no more?

More scammers than females!

8 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by 1x2x3: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
WhatsApp time will always show am or pm as much as I have seen. Those ones counting in 24hrs are mostly fake WhatsApp chats by one person.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by SPOLO(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
1x2x3:
WhatsApp time will always show am or pm as much as I have seen. Those ones counting in 24hrs are mostly fake WhatsApp chats by one person.
It depends on if you set your phone time format to 12 or 24 hours

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy Is It Wrong To Have A Female Roomate / I Broke Her Heart Now I Want Her To Forgive Me / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.