Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) (49019 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by nobilie: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
I think they have been told to intimidate civilians since we have gathered moral. They'll be useful in North East

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Beautyaddy: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.

Really? It's only an Animal thinking brain that will support such barbaric behavior from law enforcers.

And just from your statement you sure have an Animal barbaric brain. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Rugaria: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
History555:
I have saved this video both on my phone, external disk both big and small, even screenshot it. I know it will be useful in future battles
Keep the armory stocked up, bro..

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by ofuluemm: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nairaland should get its editors working , many people have infiltrated this platform with the sole intent tot cause ethnic divide, this SpatialKing is a destroyer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by DonXavi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
This is where you will see Nigerian soldiers gallantry. intimidating civilians is what that gives them joy. terrorists and bandits are having a field day all over the country but all this cowards are interested in is beating civilians
This is the same kind of issue that sparked the end SAR protest. How can they be treating their fellow human beings like animals? They should not forget that ultimately power belongs to the people and that the day the people will rise to say enough is enough, no one can stop them. They should have learned one or two things from what is happening to the police force at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by heendrix(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
slimfit1:
When will people stand up against these people that can't handle Boko Haram but try to look tough with weak people? The military won't discipline these people until there is another riot where people burn military barracks. No sane military would allow her officers to attack her citizens for no reasons. They don't textbook haram like that. The military better teach their officers how to conduct themselves because people are getting fed up and when people being to react it won't be funny. Don't think because you carry gun you can intimidate people.

Do you need videos of them doing worst to Boko haram??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Turantula:

Abeg what makes them stupid? I thought you should be celebrating them. Oh! maybe because the victims are not Igbos this time around

cheesy

Cc: helinues
ILoveDemManna
Seunsmg
Omenka
Simplyleo
OzoAndNengiTheory
Arrewa
Biggesthead6

What goes around comes around too

Hahahaha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by yungmill(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.
Your brain is defective

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by DoubleEngine007: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
This was how SARS started .. Shey ogun kill them las las.. Very soon these cowards, people call army will see something. One on One them no get power o. We youths need fortification .. When them shoot you e no enter,them go run leave their hilux.. Bloody cowards.. #ENDARMYBRUTALITY#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by patrickmuf(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stupid idiots on the front page are already playing the tribal card. Why are they so many stupid people in Nigeria? I can't deal please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by heendrix(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
What's the concern of soldiers in internal security.. we have civil defence, vigilante groups, police, DSS,NSA. have you ever seen America using soldiers to keep internal peace?

soldiers are for external aggression... only a dictator will do that

Go read bout Martial law it would help ya abit

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by guru90: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
So na Army we gonna worry about now.......
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by BlaqT: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
they still reason and behave like cos,very ruthless of them
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by heendrix(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kalapizim:
This is the Airforce not Army at work oo

Army not NAF get ur facts right
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by History555: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Unik3030 post=95389489]I am a yoruba man n I support this,what's d big deal in respecting government order.[/quote

Stfu. We know you are in pains because ipob have something to counter your silly ass. Pretending afonja

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Dodger8(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
Please correct your statement you are not a man you are an animal for supporting this. Are you in secondary school? Why should soldiers be assaulting citizens?If they break the law they should be arrested or fined not brutalized . Hopefully you and your family members meet some of these soldiers soon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Uttii: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Events in the past days has clearly shown that we in the south need to speak up when evil is done irrespective of the tribe. If only we spoke up when this wicked act was perpetrated with igbos , this might not have happened.

The need to come together as United south in confronting our challenges is now. The north cannot continue to treat us as conquered people. For heaven sake , we are adjudged to be the educated,but our actions over the years has proven otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Emyogalanya: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
You will never see this type of things in the north. Yet the south and west will still be mocking each other with these pictures and pain inflicted on them by their common enemy from the north. Very foolish people we have down here including me and you. Yes you that read this my post

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Deceptionlove: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Suspected Soldiers flog and punish curfew violators caught in Ilesha, Osun State.

See Video
#Endarmybrutality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdt31hgcHvU

One of the best thing that can happen to any "SANE HUMAN BEING" living In this Hellhole Is to relocate to a Saner Climes like Canada, Germany, Switzerland and their likes. You'll sure deal with lesser and modern evil over there, Not these old, abundant and backwardness evil.....
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Vyiecyie: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kalapizim:
This is the Airforce not Army at work oo
Whether Airforce, Navy or Army, they are all soldiers in their respective military unit.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Uttii: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Emyogalanya:
You will never see this type of things in the north. Yet the south and west will still be mocking each other with these pictures and pain inflicted on them by their common enemy from the north. Very foolish people we have down here including me and you. Yes you that read this my post

Honestly, seeing this picture breaks my heart. This can even make chief of army staff lose is job. Inhumanity of man to fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by nedekid: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
mike8804:
What's the concern of soldiers in internal security.. we have civil defence, vigilante groups, police, DSS,NSA. have you ever seen America using soldiers to keep internal peace?

soldiers are for external aggression... only a dictator will do that
When the security agencies are overwhelmed, then I think the soldiers are called in.
Just imagine if your estate or business is being attacked, wount you wish for soldiers to come to your rescue? Abi do you have gun to protect your family. How many will you shoot sef.
The soldiers are a necessary evil now.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Asianjollof007: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
You'd rather shoot me, i can't roll in the mud like this. I can never allow any man to humiliate me this way, i don't care about the uniform. I go stand up and run away

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by euniselfyahoo: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
They don't have respect for any body
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by heendrix(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
History555:
I have saved this video both on my phone, external disk both big and small, even screenshot it. I know it will be useful in future battles

Lmao u no get work o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by strangest(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
You will never see such in the north... It's just for the south to be flogged in potopoto by the northern army

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Samcathe: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is bad.
There should be other way to punish people.
This is just inhumane
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Shikena(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Asianjollof007:
You'd rather shoot me, i can't roll in the mud like this. I can never allow any man to humiliate me this way, i don't care about the uniform. I go stand up and run away
grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Those are not soldiers, they are ANIMALS.
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by chinyerefrank444(f): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
SpatialKing:
They did this inhumane treatment to some IPOB members then and some people in the west used it to mock the entire Igbo race...

that's one bad thing about people. once it's happening to you it will be funny but it can actually happen to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by LajaLaba: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Fool the error has been corrected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktPwXxh3Gks
Go siddon!olodo
Re: Soldiers Flog Curfew Violators In Osun Inside Muddy Water (Disturbing Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yellowbar Muslims say nah Omo ibo protest, so let this one's enjoy the muddy water tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Shares A Video Of Himself Enjoying His Stay Abroad (Photos) / "Senator Dino Melaye Was Discharged Fit From Hospital" - Abubakar Sidiq Usman / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.