Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73558 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by authority2006(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.

Popular for inciting murders and arson

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Johnwick64: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2020
this Becky and her supposed friends are paid to say this..all this are the government plots to discredit the killings

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Bonjovi13: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame

Okay for all of you that use your brain critically atleast most of the time, lemme ask you a question.

If you wanted to discredit a true narrative on social media what would be the most effective means of doing it?

Well the answer is so devious and brilliant.No wonder it works.

You sprinkle in information that supports the narrative but you know would not bear scrutiny. Information that would later be discredited or turn out to be lies.

The objective is to make people doubt or disbelieve the other true facts that support the narrative. When people begin to fact check the fake news and figure out that they are lies they begin to question the other information that supports the narrative.

For example I was personally in severe pains when news filtered in about the shooting in lekki toll gate. I watched DJswitch's live on the gram and it floored me. Then we began to see several pictures of folks who were said to have been shot and killed at the Lekki toll gate. I was sad for a couple of days and joined everyone calling for justice.
Now days later most of those posts were discredited by actual proof that some of those who were said to have been killed were indeed alive.
Damn!! My emotions went from disbelief to disappointment to anger. Why would anyone think to lie to us about people dying at Lekkigate.
I was furious and I shut down any narrative that supported the killings at lekki gate.
On whatsapp,Twitter and Instagram I questioned every posts that supported that argument. My reaction was based off of the "fact" that I had seen facts discrediting the earlier posts. I actually saw videos of both guys that were said to have been killed comeout to deny it. The guy who was wrapped with the flag was later discovered to have been killed in his house.His brother posted a refutal. The two guys and a girl was killed in an accident. So for me there was reason to believe that no one died at Lekkigate.

Until I started seeing the videos posted by different people there and the narrative from people other than DJ switch corresponded on almost all counts.

It was then I knew that there was a delibrate attempt by people who were savvy in spinning narratives in the social media to discredit the narrative.

The recent one was the woman in London who was filmed saying her son was the one killed in Lekkigate. I was a bit worried because the woman did not display the emotions of a mother who had lost a child.

It wasn't long before her story was refuted. Now imagine how people who believed her would have felt.
What could be the reason for a woman to claim a dead son?
They got away with it and made lots of people unbelievers of the death of alot of innocent young Nigerians who wanted a better Nigeria and they paid the supreme sacrifice for their country.
The attempt to deny the deaths of these gallant citizens is on and the people who stand to gain from this have the means and the capacity to create doubt and they are still out there mixing fake news with the truth.
People use your head.Reason am well!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Ayilara1(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Kiss D truth. DJ Switch is more relevant than ur entire family. Just Google ur name & Google her name & then U know who is more relevant. Have fun....

You people need to seriously face the truth. No one is talking about popularity or not her but the girl said 76 people are gone terming it massacre and instigating violence

I'm not justifying death of two human has no one has to die but what did she gain in putting up lies? Unfortunately since what you'll want is what she said, the truth becomes a unnecessary.

How then will this nation be good when you all that hate buhari aren't even honest?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2020
authority2006:

Popular for inciting murders and arson

No. Popular for being D best female DJ to host BBNaija Saturday Night Party.

Now U know, get lost.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by GreenDee(f): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2020
At this point I don't even know who is lying
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....

those two who died did not die during the shooting at the toll gate, they died days after at the hospital due to injury.
if the soldiers shoot directly at the protesters many will die instantly as claiming by ur ipob dj switch.
lekki massacre is a scam

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:

when your family is of no relevance in the first place.
As for me, I only know of DJ khaled, DJ cuppy, DJ Exclusive.

Then U know nothing about music & entertainment. DJ Switch & DJ Lambo are the hottest female DJs in Nigeria.

Google her name. She is among D best 10 female DJs in Africa.

DJ Cuppy is not even on the list mumu.

If U don't know then tell someone to educate U.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.

that's the fame she want to have and she already have it, tell her to go and quickly get pregnant because she is spending the rest of her life in prison
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by thelinguist: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Then U know nothing about music & entertainment. DJ Switch & DJ Lambo are the hottest female DJs in Nigeria.

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Ayilara1(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Segzy19:
Sponsored idiot!
How come we didn't see her picture online when it was used.

We are dealing with people who won't stop at anything to prove that no one died at Lekki shooting.

Remember, they first said no one died
Later, it became one person died
Then, they later said two people died...

There claims are better than you people's claim. It's possible no one died at first and then one died at the hospital, then another one the following day.

While no one should die from recklessness on the part of the soilders, I ask from you people's narratives, how did massacre changed to shooting? How did the numbers of death changed from 76 to 2?

Infact we youth will be worst than the present polithefians.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by bluefilm: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Come... what is really going on?

It's like nobody actually died in that Lekki shooting, or am I missing something here?

Maybe the Gov'nor was right.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Segzy19:
Sponsored idiot!
How come we didn't see her picture online when it was used.

We are dealing with people who won't stop at anything to prove that no one died at Lekki shooting.

Remember, they first said no one died
Later, it became one person died
Then, they later said two people died...

are u not on Twitter, the governor gave information about the death as it occurred at the hospital, nobody died at that night, one person died at the hospital the following day, and the last died a day after

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
You are the chairman of the gullible Nigerians I mentioned in my post. 2 - 78 78-2 = 76. Where are the remaining 76? Go n sit down n choke on the lollypop DJScrap bought for you. You n your kinds are the reason we don't have peace in the world. Sentiments have obliterated your world n commonsense has become an unassailable barrier to the urchin n hooligan you have grown to be.
These people you are defending with your whole built their houses at age 27. Got married at 22. Became managers in big corporations at 30. Some of them became president and head of state at 27. They traveled for Christmas break in UK at 28.

Question. You that is reading this. That is condemning the protest and was giving 10k to write counter post, how old are you now?

You that got 500 Naira to attack protesters how old are you now? Is your future not bleak? You that carry useless Buhari and other politicians for head like your life depends on it, what can you say about your own life. Can you afford a vacation to ordinary Cote D'ivoire?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Lexusgs430: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
This is part of the reason Lie Mohammed, is seeking SM regulation.........
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by edoairways: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
You are the chairman of the gullible Nigerians I mentioned in my post. 2 - 78 = 76. Where are the remaining 76? Go n sit down n choke on the lollypop DJScrap bought for you. You n your kinds are the reason we don't have peace in the world. Sentiments have obliterated your world n commonsense has become an unassailable barrier to the urchin n hooligan you have grown to be.
You are more gullible to believe that DJ switch mentioned 76 persons even when she had refuted that claim
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
laidima88:

those two who died did not die during the shooting at the toll gate, they died days after at the hospital due to injury.
if the soldiers shoot directly at the protesters many will die instantly as claiming by ur ipob dj switch.
lekki massacre is a scam

First, I have no business with IPOB.

Secondly, Sanwo-olu admits that many are in the hospital with gunshot wounds. That means D soldiers fired at their direction. That is still wrong U know? Shooting at armless protesters is another crime.

Thirdly, the 2 dead, died of gunshot wounds & excess bleeding. Bottom line the soldiers killed them.

Got it? Then go home. I have taught U something today.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Eriokanmi: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!
All am seeing is damage control . Lots of people have been paid to do this. Were streets lights not turned off? Did Lagos state government not deploy army to toll gate as confessed army last night? Did the army not shoot ? Was the cctv not turned off? What was the motive of all these? Were people not killed and injured as confirmed? Was one of the mothers of the dead youths not interviewed? God punish evil government and those supporting their evil act.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Yomit71(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

maybe you mean best in your village
DJ Lambo, DJ Ferrari, DJ Bugatti
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by suremanpatriot: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2020
human life is sacred and not a social media tool,fellow youths beware of wht yu post online because God Hates those toiling with His most precious creation.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by excomarow(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
To the disoriented yoot, popularity is ok with giving false information n he must believe it. I am sure if DJSwitch tells him that his mother adopted him he would believe her because of the popularity. So unfortunate
Omo! See finishing, i love that... Where is misano the DJ Switch ass lickers
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=thelinguist post=95421737][/quote]

That's what U do when U have lost a case. Case closed, Buhari is a killer.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Ayilara1(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Bonjovi13:

Okay for all of you that use your brain critically atleast most of the time, lemme ask you a question.

If you wanted to discredit a true narrative on social media what would be the most effective means of doing it?

Well the answer is so devious and brilliant.No wonder it works.

You sprinkle in information that supports the narrative but you know would not bear scrutiny. Information that would later be discredited or turn out to be lies.

The objective is to make people doubt or disbelieve the other true facts that support the narrative. When people begin to fact check the fake news and figure out that they are lies they begin to question the other information that supports the narrative.

For example I was personally in severe pains when news filtered in about the shooting in lekki toll gate. I watched DJswitch's live on the gram and it floored me. Then we began to see several pictures of folks who were said to have been shot and killed at the Lekki toll gate. I was sad for a couple of days and joined everyone calling for justice.
Now days later most of those posts were discredited by actual proof that some of those who were said to have been killed were indeed alive.
Damn!! My emotions went from disbelief to disappointment to anger. Why would anyone think to lie to us about people dying at Lekkigate.
I was furious and I shut down any narrative that supported the killings at lekki gate.
On whatsapp,Twitter and Instagram I questioned every posts that supported that argument. My reaction was based off of the "fact" that I had seen facts discrediting the earlier posts. I actually saw videos of both guys that were said to have been killed comeout to deny it. The guy who was wrapped with the flag was later discovered to have been killed in his house.His brother posted a refutal. The two guys and a girl was killed in an accident. So for me there was reason to believe that no one died at Lekkigate.

Until I started seeing the videos posted by different people there and the narrative from people other than DJ switch corresponded on almost all counts.

It was then I knew that there was a delibrate attempt by people who were savvy in spinning narratives in the social media to discredit the narrative.

The recent one was the woman in London who was filmed saying her son was the one killed in Lekkigate. I was a bit worried because the woman did not display the emotions of a mother who had lost a child.

It wasn't long before her story was refuted. Now imagine how people who believed her would have felt.
What could be the reason for a woman to claim a dead son?
They got away with it and made lots of people unbelievers of the death of alot of innocent young Nigerians who wanted a better Nigeria and they paid the supreme sacrifice for their country.
The attempt to deny the deaths of these gallant citizens is on and the people who stand to gain from this have the means and the capacity to create doubt and they are still out there mixing fake news with the truth.
People use your head.Reason am well!!!

Brilliant bro, I don't know why people wants to believe the djswitch narrative when it's obvious she's a lier
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/lekki-shooting-im-not-dead-lady-cries-out-after-seeing-her-alleged-rip-picture-on-social-media/amp/

All these distractions must stop now.

Two are confirmed dead, investigation is ongoing to know if indeed more died at the Lekki tollgate but we must never concentrate on Lekki cos other lives that were lost across the country matters.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by tfelicityk(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
If I am the lady I will sue those behind the social media stuff...

They should channel their claims with reasonable fact at least if it's two or three confirmed death person rather injuries of the bullets...
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2020
laidima88:

that's the fame she want to have and she already have it, tell her to go and quickly get pregnant because she is spending the rest of her life in prison

Her popularity started way b4 Lekki shooting. She was rated as the best female DJ to host BBNaija Saturday Night Party.

Go home little boy u are pointless now.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by emperor863(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

You mean DJ Switch is notorious. use English words properly. A notorious alarmist that would soon have her day in the court of law.

Someone provoked an anarchy because of mindless, narcotic induced lies and someone is talking of popularity. She will definitely have name etched in the Hall of Shame.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by suremanpatriot: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2020
human life is sacred and not a social media tool,fellow youths beware of wht yu post online because God Hates those toiling with His most precious creation.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABT THE WORLD U LIVE IN? YOU WILL BE THE ONE ENDING,WHEN YOU UP DOING EVIL UNREPENTANTLY AGAINST HUMANITY.
WHERE IS HITLER NOW?
WHERE IS OSAMA?
WHERE IS PABLO?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:
Make we see the screenshots of the chat undecided

Most of you are been paid to do this

And seun just move it to go without any evidence of the said chat.

I'm starting to suspect all of you in this forum
seriously,from the time two of my comments concerning this were just deleted ,I knew something is just not right about this forum. I even mailed the mods but they never replied.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Minjim: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020
These fake news merchants are putting a dent on the credibility of the Lekki shooting.

The fake news is just overwhelming
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by chatinent: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2020
I'm sure this death was set up by them so they can come now and debunk it to prove their innocence on the killings.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

First, I have no business with IPOB.

Secondly, Sanwo-olu admits that many are in the hospital with gunshot wounds. That means D soldiers fired at their direction. That is still wrong U know? Shooting at armless protesters is another crime.

Thirdly, the 2 dead, died of gunshot wounds & excess bleeding. Bottom line the soldiers killed them.

Got it? Then go home. I have taught U something today.

nobody dispute the fact that the shooting was wrong in the first place, I have always doubted since day one that how will a a sane souldier shoot directly at innocent protesters when we are not at the war front, from what I depicted , they shot into the air which eventually make people disperse for safety reasons and some eventually might be hit by stray bullet.

I don't say the souldier should not be brought to account but the false news about the massacre and death of various individual killed online make the whole situation escalated. all those who spread the fake news must also be dealt with if they are guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.