Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online (73534 Views)

Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ritualist Rape And Dumped A Dead Lady’s Body By The Roadside In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by UbaGwele: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2020
A screenshot of her post nah... We saw the RIP screenshot let's see that one too... Else news reporting no complete and might not be true
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2020
Ayilara1:

You people need to seriously face the truth. No one is talking about popularity or not her but the girl said 76 people are gone terming it massacre and instigating violence

I'm not justifying death of two human has no one has to die but what did she gain in putting up lies? Unfortunately since what you'll want is what she said, the truth becomes a unnecessary.

How then will this nation be good when you all that hate buhari aren't even honest?

She never said 76 people died. Get ur facts right. Get lost.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by TheGreatFinesse: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Christthesaviour:
seriously,from the time two of my comments concerning this were just deleted ,I knew something is just not right about this forum. I even mailed the mods but they never replied.

They banned my main Monika because I called them out. But the sad thing is that I won't stop calling them out because most of them (mods) are evil, tribalistic and partisan.

And I think some politicians are now using this forum to achieve their aims
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by oguntola1(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2020
what are you saying?
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2020
laidima88:

nobody dispute the fact that the shooting was wrong in the first place, I have always doubted since day one that how will a a sane souldier shoot directly at innocent protesters when we are not at the war front, from what I depicted , they shot into the air which eventually make people disperse for safety reasons and some eventually might be hit by stray bullet.

I don't say the souldier should not be brought to account but the false news about the massacre and death of various individual killed online make the whole situation escalated. all those who spread the fake news must also be dealt with if they are guilty

People died & that's wrong. It was b4 the curfew & that makes it worse. The military denied it, thats the blow that annoyed many. Then again, they admitted it & blamed the Governor & that made U sound stupid.

Get it?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by ijah4real: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in his broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

My heart beats and I feel pain and terrible for this generation. Just imagine the way people press like for one's comment without any iota of sense.
This is so-called youths who want resolution, new Nigeria, new leadership. Bigotry, Hatred and sentiments have overshadowed our principles as a human being.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by CryptoClub2018: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Ofo! You lack sense... Governor sanwo olu confirmed two death from the shooting already in hisl broadcast. He even went to visit victims. Everyone can not be unfortunate like you!

Bros, this comment is not right. Yes 2 people were confirmed death and I sympathize with the family but spreading and supporting the spread of fake news is a more dangerous trend. How would you feel and wake up in the morning and you find the picture of your mum, dad, brother or sister on the internet and tagged RIP? How would you feel? and then you later find out that it's a lie. The initial shock and pain you will go through only to find out that it's a lie. Yes we want to hold the government accountable for the unacceptable shooting of peaceful protesters but in doing that, we don't have to heat up the polity with fake news because it would cause more harm and destruction. Please let us be guided and let us think properly and deeply before dropping our comments

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by GreatResearcher: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

We have passed this part of the story already. Sanwo-olu said at least 2 died & the army have confirmed the attack.

Rumors will always fly. But can't discredit fact.

DJ Switch must be ur worse nightmare....

BREAKING: Army denies shooting #EndSARS protesters

The 81 Division of the Nigerian Army (NA) has denied allegation soldiers opened fire on #ENDSARS protesters at the Lekki Toll Plaza last Tuesday.

In a statement by the Acting Director Army Public Relations (ADPR), Major Osoba Olaniyi, the Division however confirmed the involvement of soldiers in restoring order in Lagos following the declaration of curfew by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

The Nation reports this is the first time the division is speaking about the incident that occurred last week.

It said: “The attention of Headquarters 81 Division Nigerian Army has been drawn to a viral video on social media in which it was alleged that civilian protesters were massacred by soldiers at Lekki Toll Plaza. This allegation is untrue, unfounded and aimed at causing anarchy in the country.

“At no time did soldiers of the Nigerian Army open fire on any civilian. From the onset of the ENDSARS protest, there was no time personnel of 81 Division Nigerian Army Lagos were involved.

“However, the decision to call in the military was taken by the Lagos State Government (LASG) after a 24- hour curfew was imposed.

“This was as a result of the violence which led to several police stations being burnt, policemen killed, suspects in police custody released and weapons carted away.

“The situation was fast degenerating into anarchy. It was at this point that LASG requested for the military to intervene in order to restore normalcy.

“The intervention of the military followed all laid down procedures for Internal Security operations and all the soldiers involved acted within the confines of the Rules of Engagement (ROE) for Internal Security operations.

“Finally, Headquarters 81 Division Nigerian Army reiterates Nigerian Army in the discharge of its constitutional responsibilities did not shoot at any civilian as there are glaring and convincing evidence to attest to this fact.

“This allegation is the hand work of mischief makers who will stop at nothing to tarnish the image of the Nigerian Army. The general public is hereby enjoined to discountenance this allegation as there is no iota of truth therein.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-army-denies-shooting-endsars-protesters
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by IkemChris(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame
. DJ switch didn't cause your problem.... Your government did....switch never lied and your government never said the truth.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2020
excomarow:

Omo! See finishing, i love that... Where is misano the DJ Switch ass lickers

If U think DJ Switch is doing this to be popular then U are mad. She done popular b4, nor be today. I don know DJ Switch b4 ur Buhari sent boys to kill them.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

People died & that's wrong. It was b4 the curfew & that makes it worse. The military denied it, thats the blow that annoyed many. Then again, they admitted it & blamed the Governor & that made U sound stupid.

Get it?

it's possible for the military to deny it at first may be they didn't order such and the event might be strange to them because u can't rule out the fact that the attack might be from anybody so u can't expect the to admit it at first and later Dany it if found otherwise.
if u are in their shoe will u admit u massacre ur own people, the situation is not clear then

as enquiry into the matter goes on they found out that it was one of their command which act on instructions on Lagos government to enforce the curfew. not every situation is reported to Abuja all they need is the commander at that base to give the order.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:

U nor even dey follow news self & U wan argue. Shift b4 I slap ur worwor face like onions....
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by GreatResearcher: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

U nor even dey follow news self & U wan argue. Shift b4 I slap ur worwor face like onions....
Morn sir!
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Benwallt:
Djswitch, you see your failed life. Shame on you for misleading gullible Nigerians just for cheap fame
[/s]Lekki massacre

The killing of a considerable number of peace protesters at Lekki where little or no resistance are be made, with indiscriminate violence, without necessity, and contrary to civilized norms.

What's your own your definition of massacre?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Donedeal1(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Sincerely speaking the authority should apprehended those that went to town with the lies that the army are shooting the peaceful protesters and have massacred them.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

They banned my main Monika because I called them out. But the sad thing is that I won't stop calling them out because most of them (mods) are evil, tribalistic and partisan.

And I think some politicians are now using this forum to achieve their aims
all what you said is true.
l thought nairaland would be a forum where nigerians
can unite,create awareness and share their views.but I was wrong.
nairaland is a wrestling ground for E-warriors.
a platform for celebrating celebrities birthdays
a platform to show the world that you have caught a snake or bushmeat.
seriously this is not right.
ccseun call your mods to order abeg.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by johnpalmer774(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
chocboi78:
so two lives doesn't mean anything to you?? Thought u said there was no attack and that military only fired up in the sky.
You should also note that fatality rate re not always reported in full to avoid panic...
A friend of mine disappeared in that toll gate and is yet to be found

Don’t mind the online idler Dj Switch never said 78 people died she made it clear that when she was doing live video it was 7 but later counted about 15 people when her phone went off.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by misano(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
laidima88:

it's possible for the military to deny it at first may be they didn't order such and the event might be strange to them because u can't rule out the fact that the attack might be from anybody so u can't expect the to admit it at first and later Dany it if found otherwise.
if u are in their shoe will u admit u massacre ur own people, the situation is not clear then

as enquiry into the matter goes on they found out that it was one of their command which act on instructions on Lagos government to enforce the curfew. not every situation is reported to Abuja all they need is the commander at that base to give the order.

Then they should have made enquiries b4 shouting FAKE NEWS.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

DJ switch said 78 people were killed, do you know what this did to inflame the already tensed situation? People have lost their lives and livelihood due to her stupidity and search for cheap fame. You won't care about all of that because you're just a stupid dog eater Igbo boy
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by Friend22(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

Keep lying to yourself.
Where are the evidences?
Agreed there was shooting but the massacre widely reported and believed by you lots is the main problem.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by laidima88(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2020
misano:

Then they should have made enquiries b4 shouting FAKE NEWS.

from what I watch on NTA news a day after the incident, the military spoke man had a session with the journalist and told them they will make enquiry into the matter, I haven't come across where they said it is fake news on their official handle though they deny it
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by TheGreatFinesse: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Christthesaviour:
all what you said is true.
l thought nairaland would be a forum where nigerians
can unite,create awareness and share their views.but I was wrong.
nairaland is a wrestling ground for E-warriors.
a platform for celebrating celebrities birthdays
a platform to show the world that you have caught a snake or bushmeat.
seriously this is not right.
ccseun call your mods to order abeg.

Lol, that birthday and snake part really got me laughing. But it's true though. The truth is that forum don dey cast small small and they knows it.

They love the traffic all this tribalistic thread generates.

There are numbers of sponsored post here also like this one.

And try and observe during elections, you will understand which party they favours most.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by aylive02(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

no one can be unfortunate than him. You're right.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by wonder233: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2020
OK, its now 2 deaths, it's no longer "massacre"?
Kdon2:

Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by rudepen(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Benwallt:
people like you are the problems humanity face, how can you be so naive and insensitive? Don’t you have sense ?
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by AdetayoNL(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Who the Bleep is she
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by wonder233: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Off point! smart-sounding insults and cyber crowd-bullying is what you people do. Like many others, you're just another empty brained minion, following the bandwagon incapable of thinking for yourself. Provide concrete proofs, and reason logically, Show me a frigging massacre or fvck off!
misano:

DJ Switch is more popular than ur entire family put together...

She is a fantastic DJ with a good reputation but unfortunately she has become your biggest nightmare right now.
Re: Lekki Shooting: I'm Not Dead - Lady Cries Out After Seeing Her 'RIP' Online by alen4smith(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Kdon2:

is that massacre?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.