Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? (3079 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

110?, U'll be doing too much, trust me, lets leave it at a 100! smiley
Suffice to say that I'll do extraordinary things for an extraordinary [size=2pt]hawtie like you[/size]. tongue
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by BABE3: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
Touche!
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
I expect him to REALIZE, my ordering from the menu, taking a 'to-go' plate and him picking up the tab
does NOT mean we will have s3x or that I would even call him again! grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Touche!
smiley

MzD@rkSkin:

I expect him to REALIZE, my ordering from the menu, taking a 'to-go' plate and him picking up the tab
does NOT mean we will have s3x or that I would even call him again! grin

Diamond digger! grin angry
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by InkedNerd(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Inked Love, Mr.Cock has finally found me,, lol, *u know where to find the topic*
Plus we are stuck in Phoenix, Arizona, With the rate at which we are going, I hope we get there safely, lol

En ha, I told you he'd find ya. Don't worry girl, imma go lay his ass out so he won't bother you wink

How's you get stuck in Phoenix? Wait a minute, where exactly are you guys going?
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by BABE3: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
California, the ride was messing up, so we had to chill a bit,
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

undecided
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by InkedNerd(f): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

Eh ya. Well, its all an adventure. Years from now, you all will look back at it and laugh grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by BABE3: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2011
Brother, why u looking confused?, any problem?

@Inked, true dat! smiley
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Brother, why u looking confused?, any problem?
angry sad cry
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by BABE3: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2011
Nigga, u r weird!
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2011
How so
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2011
koolchicco:

Diamond digger! grin angry
BABE!:

Nigga, u r weird!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by MsPotato(f): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2011
And apart from being funny. I would expect him to start the conversation as Im a generally shy persin when I first meet or know someone. It will take me time to be myyeye self
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2011
For girls only??
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by MsPotato(f): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2011
REALITY101:

For girls only??

Yes cause these days its a girls world wink
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Orton10(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Nigga, u r weird!
Roflmao.
**choking to death with laughter!!. . . Somebady help. . !. . .hehehehaha
Ms. Potato:

Yes cause these days its a girls world wink
*coughs and clears throat*
wink
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by MsPotato(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

**choking to death with laughter!!. . . Somebady help. . !. . .hehehehaha*coughs and clears throat*
wink

Those whom can have multiple org4sms join one go is the one that rule the world these days from within grin
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Orton10(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2011
^
Darling pls in English?
Thanks.
BTW,
A happy Sunday to ya n family. :-/
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

grin  grin  grin  grin
Orton1_0:

Roflmao.
**choking to death with laughter!!. . . Somebady help. . !. . .hehehehaha
wink

Whats funny? Ogunfe abuo! grin angry
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by LUKINGUY(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2011
roymary:

They want recharge card plus take-away food!   9ja level though.

Maybe we should just put the recharge. Card with α bottle of solo coke for her on the table. Lol hilarious.
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by MsPotato(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Darling pls in English?
Thanks.
BTW,
A happy Sunday to ya n family. :-/

Why English now? Do u come from England?  angry
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Orton10(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2011
@Kc.
Lol, speak of da devil.lmfao.
@wats funny: thank God nobi only me dey notice am. Lol.
Ishi ukwu!!
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Orton10(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Why English now? Do u come from England?  angry
Sorry ma'am, I'm no Brit. Just cudn't make out a word form this,
Ms. Potato:

Those whom can have multiple org4sms join one go is the one that rule the world these days from within grin
So a 'proper' elaboration of the above in plain 'English' might help dear. Lol
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by MsPotato(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Sorry ma'am, I'm no Brit. Just cudn't make out a word form this,So a 'proper' elaboration of the above in plain 'English' might help dear. Lol

to be honest I dont know what Im saying either so sorry  embarassed
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

@Kc.
Lol, speak of da devil.lmfao.
@wats funny: thank God nobi only me dey notice am. Lol.
Ishi ukwu!!

You're lucky I'm in a good mood, as always. Hediot! Lol

@OP

Being smart, intelligent and genuine.
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by Orton10(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

to be honest I dont know what Im saying either so sorry  embarassed
Aww . . ., so sweet of you not to push it dear. Not all ladies on here would politely admit to such.
I'm sorry for being a smart arse . . .ok?
koolchicco:

You're lucky I'm in a good mood, as always. Hediot! Lol

@OP

Being smart, intelligent and genuine.
Taa!!!
Si ebe a pu o!
Op,
Kc is a virgin and has NEVER dated b/4 so pls disregard 'em comment of his. ROFLMAO.
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by MsPotato(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Aww . . ., so sweet of you not to push it dear. Not all ladies on here would politely admit to such.

Maybe cause hey mean what they say but ti dont i guess embarassed
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by BABE3: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2011
BABE!:

Nigga, u r weird!

Chicco, sorry for putting u out there Fam! wasn't intentional grin, i didnt expect that to be funny, but apparently it was.

Reason why I said you are wierd: I asked you why you were looking all confused, normally, you should provide me with a tangible answer, but instead you posted more confused and tearing-eye faces as a reply, so i couldnt help but conclude that u are wierd, haha, its all love though! kiss, u know i wont say that to a stranger, smiley
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2011
Lol. No worries swerry.

I'm the least sensitive person herein. Of course you knw me a lot from the other side, so kosi wahala jare. wink cheesy
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by BABE3: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2011
Aight fam! No p! btw, i understand yoruba very well, quite well smiley, so please inform that "frstranger"(or wateva his name is) of a yahoo boy to back off!!!!, grin and tell him to stop using you for "tose tose" job, lmao, oh lord!
Re: Girls, What Do You Expect From A Guy On A First Date? by koolchicco: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2011
Lol. OK, Imma tell him, however I don't blame him cos not very often you come across such a breathtaking beauty on/off-line. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Become Slim N Sexy Again☹☹☹☹ / what will you do, if this should happen on your wedding nite????? / Whats Your Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.