Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Men Or Women?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Or Women?? (1293 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Who cheats more in a relationship, men or women??

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women?? by debbydams(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Men 95% of them cheat
Re: Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2021
As a man, I think we cheat the most. I speak for me and 99% of handsome rich/average rich/not that poor men out there wink
Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
Men 95% of them cheat

Where you get your stats from?
Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
As a man, I think we cheat the most. I speak for me and 99% of handsome rich/average rich/not that poor men out there wink

Lols and you day hide under female Moniker. Interesting, your cheating carry PhD! Oshey baddest

3 Likes

Re: Men Or Women?? by debbydams(f): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Where you get your stats from?
world stat
Re: Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols and you day hide under female Moniker. Interesting, your cheating carry PhD! Oshey baddest
I dey like explore different style with different pussy.....I go ask the babe; how far, which style for here you be expert for?

Cheating dey sweet, especially when the bf of the babe dey call the gal and you dey bang her...she go yarn say "this guy wan make I miss heaven ni, he no know say dîck pass dîck" cheesy grin

Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
world stat

Well I happen to work with some gentlemen in an engineering firm. Your guess is as good as mine.

One even told me he couldn't go two weeks without a pussy. I was shocked beyond belief.

It's a serious issue sincerely. I wasn't brought up like that and I keep circles with similar values, so it was disturbing when I found out something different from people I work with.
Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:

I dey like explore different style with different pussy.....I go ask the babe; how far, which style for here you be expert for?

Cheating dey sweet, especially when the bf of the babe dey call the gal and you dey bang her...she go yarn say "this guy wan make I miss heaven ni, he no know say dîck pass dîck" cheesy grin

Enjoy ooo while it it last, but on this matter our views separate, I no holy ooo but e get things way I no fit do, I don't and won't accept cheating of any kind.

Cheating day waste time, effort's, concentration, progress, resources and make person person carry problems way no concern am.

3 Likes

Re: Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Enjoy ooo while it it last, but on this matter our views separate, I no holy ooo but e get things way I no fit do, I don't and won't accept cheating of any kind.

Cheating day waste time, effort's, concentration, progress, resources and make person person carry problems way no concern am.
Cheating dey cure depression against wahala wife, e dey cure stress and other things wey I no fit type...

I no be talkative wink

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women?? by debbydams(f): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Well I happen to work with some gentlemen in an engineering firm. Your guess is as good as mine.

One even told me he couldn't go two weeks without a pussy. I was shocked beyond belief.

It's a serious issue sincerely. I wasn't brought up like that and I keep circles with similar values, so it was disturbing when I found out something different from people I work with.
Im telling you,thers is this married man that's on my neck for two years, I know his wife nd kids yet he disturbs me everytime, each time he came to buy from me he used to have erection, not as if I wear skippy wears o..

Newly wedded man lied to me that his wife is his baby mama imagine..I v male friends around the way they cheat ehn,I'm considering being a sister, even pastors are not left out..they can't control their third legs,why?
Re: Men Or Women?? by solofresh(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
Why using a female moniker
Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:

Cheating dey cure depression against wahala wife, e dey cure stress and other things wey I no fit type...

I no be talkative wink

Lols, it is well with you my brother.
Re: Men Or Women?? by solofresh(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
Women cheat more and smarter at doing it than men

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women?? by debbydams(f): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Catfishing:
two months ago I was outside doing video call because most of my neighbors has traveled, my room is at the last edge of house can u imagine what I saw a guy doing? This guy removed his penis nd was showing me, I ran inside, it wasn't funny thank God i Traveled that day tho

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
debbydams:
Im telling you,thers is this married man that's on my neck for two years, I know his wife nd kids yet he disturbs me everytime, each time he came to buy from me he used to have erection, not as if I wear skippy wears o..

Newly wedded man lied to me that his wife is his baby mama imagine..I v male friends around the way they cheat ehn,I'm considering being a sister, even pastors are not left out..they can't control their third legs,why?

Very important question, I was discussing with a colleague recently, and we were mesmerized at how rampant this thing is.

But to answer your question directly.

1. Values: I think most men seldom have things they stand for as regards fidelity, especially when they have money, sincerely speaking I'm a man and I can tell you when have some change that tendency will definitely come, yes, you'll see ladies make advances on you, it takes Grace, discipline and commitment to be faithful even when single.

2. Fear of God: I've noticed that people profess a lot of faith in God, but not necessarily a fear of Him, I can believe in God and not keep his ways, that's what's disturbing most guys who cheat. Their level of encounter with God is so shallow that living with posterity in view, conscience and the effect their actions have on others is never in view. It's a ruthless show of self centeredness, which is disastrous for any love relationship.

3. Ambition to live outside self: when the issue of Jeff and Bill Gates came I was so disappointed bkos these are people I look up too, in those formative years when their goals was on paper, you never see them live that carelessly, a man who has the drive to change the world around him for the better in any sphere, especially when that goal is global, he never lives jumping from one woman to another. They have so much concentration that just one woman is enough especially if she's there to add tremendous to what he's doing.

4. They settled for frivolities during dating: I'm very careful asking any lady out. Most guys haven't even figured out where they are headed, and then they carry a lady to gum body just for the sake of being in a relationship, for fvck sake relationship is not something you get into bkos you want to settle down only, you get into it bkos something other than yourselves is the primary focus for which both of you are coming to live for, either you both make the world better, or you raise a kid that would do so, but not for one to come see a guy or lady, marry, raise kids anyhow without any central or strategic purpose as to why one is giving birth to them?

So many guys just ask ladies out for the fun of it and nothing more, so when they have something doing and lady can't contribute meaningfully, they see her as second class and look for comfort else where. There's so much to talk about but let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Men Or Women?? by debbydams(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Very important question, I was discussing with a colleague recently, and we were mesmerized at how rampant this thing is.

1. Values: I think most men seldom have things they stand for as regards fidelity, especially when they have money, sincerely speaking I'm a man and I can tell you when have some change that tendency will definitely come, yes, you'll see ladies make advances on you, it takes Grace, discipline and commitment to be faithful even when single.

2. Fear of God: I've noticed that people profess a lot of faith in God, but not necessarily a fear of Him, I can believe in God and not keep his ways, that's what's disturbing most guys who cheat. Their level of encounter with God is so shallow that living with posterity in view, conscience and the effect their actions have on others is never in view. It's a ruthless show of self centeredness, which is disastrous for any love relationship.

3. Ambition to live outside self: when the issue of Jeff and Bill Gates came I was so disappointed bkos these are people I look up too, in those formative years when their goals was on paper, you never see them live that carelessly, a man who has the drive to change the world around him for the better in any sphere, especially when that goal is global, he never lives jumping from one woman to another. They have so much concentration that just one woman is enough especially if she's there to add tremendous to what he's doing.

4. They settled for frivolities during dating: I'm very careful asking any lady out. Most guys haven't even figured out where they are headed, and then they carry a lady to gum body just for the sake of being in a relationship, for fvck sake relationship is not something you get into bkos you want to settle down only, you get into it bkos something other than yourselves is the primary focus for which both of you are coming to live for, either you both make the world better, or you raise a kid that would do so, but not for one to come see a guy or lady, marry, raise kids anyhow without any central or strategic purpose as to why one is giving birth to them?

So many guys just ask ladies out for the fun of it and nothing more, so when they have something doing and lady can't contribute meaningfully, they see her as second class and look for comfort else where. There's so much to talk about but let me stop here.
it is well
Re: Men Or Women?? by Jeremani: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Untop this matter your come dey write novel.
Easy the economy hard
Re: Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

[s]

So many guys just ask ladies out for the fun of it and nothing more, so when they have something doing and lady can't contribute meaningfully, they see her as second class and look for comfort else where. There's so much to talk about but let me stop here.[/s]

Re: Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you ask me, I would say only God knows who cheats more. All I know is that both genders cheat.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women?? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Catfishing:

Next time read to comprehend so you won't be commenting like someone with servility as his thing for any gender in particular. In the context of our discuss our focus was the male gender.

Jeremani:

Untop this matter your come dey write novel.
Easy the economy hard

My brother, the devil is in the details. Even to make progress in life person go need those details o.

debbydams:
it is well

May God deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women?? by musadanjum(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Women cheat more in a a relationship than men.
Re: Men Or Women?? by Cindy222(f): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nowadays its both o....They're competing seriously...
Re: Men Or Women?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
debbydams:
Im telling you,thers is this married man that's on my neck for two years, I know his wife nd kids yet he disturbs me everytime, each time he came to buy from me he used to have erection, not as if I wear skippy wears o.

two months ago I was outside doing video call because most of my neighbors has traveled, my room is at the last edge of house can u imagine what I saw a guy doing? This guy removed his penis nd was showing me, I ran inside, it wasn't funny thank God i Traveled that day tho
Wtf! shocked
Are you the only girl in this country!!!?angry
Re: Men Or Women?? by debbydams(f): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
BABYharder:

Wtf! shocked
Are you the only girl in this country!!!?angry
leave me oo

(1) (Reply)

Two Sl@y Queen T£ar Each Other Cloth£s While Exchanging Bl0ws Over A Man (VIDEO / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend. / Why We Drink N Bleep Ladies On Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.