Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,617 members, 7,861,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Men Are Absolutely Powerless! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Absolutely Powerless! (2857 Views)

How Love Made Two Nigerian Army Generals Powerless! / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by stanliwise(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
360clips:
All you men are absolutely powerless! All the money you mumu men sweat and work for, it wouldn't even show on you! It's now all those ungrateful useless women that'll chopping and enjoying errything! Them that don't work for anything, the money is showing on them the most! I saw a pic yesterday of man, his wife and his kid. The wife and kids looked so clean & healthy but if you see the man! Lmao! That man looked like chicken that was about to die! All the hustling these foolish men do is all to impress these worthless women! Even those stupid yahoo boys that can even kill their mom for money!, it all boils down to impress one certain stupid ungrateful mannerless girl like this o, that's why they do all those things! I don't know why men have such horrible low self esteem that they survive on women's validation! It's so pitiful! I don't know when men will start having sense! Especially these Africa apes over here! When you make money , yourself comes first before any vagabond!! Stop putting ungrateful women first cus they wouldn't put you first! They don't deserve love!
Ok only a redpill can say this.
I actually don’t understand why the aggressive approach.
To start a gender war?
Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by stanliwise(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
I can only give my money to my self if they like they should call me stingy but thats my principle
God punish all those men who spend money on women instead of their fellow male friends.
It almost sounds like you were sane and making sense until your last line. Now this is misogyny.
Why should I favour one gender? Is there anything wrong with not spending for anyone?
Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
virginprincess:
There is a diff, if you say women that means you are generalising, but i am not generalising, i am talking about only his sisters, to your question, women take care of men more than men do to women, a woman will wake up by 4am to prepare water, food and other necessary things for her man while the man will still be on bed, how many men does that for there women? and also which other way do men take care of women apart from the money they provide?
lol you Obviously live in a slum. Why would anybody wake up by 4 am to prepare water? You be witch?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
frozen70:

If only you know that your wife and children are your greatest assets, you will never say this

If you so hate women then you will hate her offspring

Why did you start hating women after having fun with them

Na you type women they collect their mumu button they press like remote
. You think say you wise
lol assets or liability?
Look my friend, we will all most probably get married but don't put human faeces on a ceramic plate and tell me it's yam porridge. 98% of the women above 60 in my place are widows. Their husbands worked themselves to early graves. Being a husband or father is just a thankless nonsensical self-destructive job

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:06am On Oct 30, 2020
360clips:
All you men are absolutely powerless! All the money you mumu men sweat and work for, it wouldn't even show on you! It's now all those ungrateful useless women that'll chopping and enjoying errything! Them that don't work for anything, the money is showing on them the most! I saw a pic yesterday of man, his wife and his kid. The wife and kids looked so clean & healthy but if you see the man! Lmao! That man looked like chicken that was about to die! All the hustling these foolish men do is all to impress these worthless women! Even those stupid yahoo boys that can even kill their mom for money!, it all boils down to impress one certain stupid ungrateful mannerless girl like this o, that's why they do all those things! I don't know why men have such horrible low self esteem that they survive on women's validation! It's so pitiful! I don't know when men will start having sense! Especially these Africa apes over here! When you make money , yourself comes first before any vagabond!! Stop putting ungrateful women first cus they wouldn't put you first! They don't deserve love!

It's funny how you assumed all females are "worthless, mannerless and ungrateful leeches". Says quite a lot about your personality and upbringing.
Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by Sixfeetbelle: 3:12am On Oct 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
I can only give my money to my self if they like they should call me stingy but thats my principle
God punish all those men who spend money on women instead of their fellow male friends.

Even married men? They shouldn't spend on anybody again except themselves? They shouldn't even spend on any females no matter who, only men, no matter their relationship to them? Seriously, what sort of irresponsible behaviour are you guys pushing into the society?
Re: Men Are Absolutely Powerless! by Mrscarter(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=virginprincess post=95464962][/quote]

I dnt take it personally cos he dunno me.
But maybe the women he's met made him that way. He shouldn't generalise tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-z Reasonable Doubt (1996) Download Zip. / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) / Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.