Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC (2785 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
I'm not a writer so I'll just go straight to the point please pardon my punctuation marks,well I just met this lady whom I find to be amazing,her smile and her hardworking nature makes me appreciate her alot I really wish to date her (possibly marry her) but I'm a bit skeptical about my decision cause of the country she's from she's currently learning tailoring she can read but can't speak English fluently, she currently stays here in Ogun with her elder brother please guys tell me what you know about ladies from that part, I'd love this to be in front page
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by brosom(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Don't care !!

Who u are,

Where u from,

Or what u do,

As long as u love me.

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by 2braithe: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Clementz0:
I'm not a writer so I'll just go straight to the point please pardon my punctuation marks,well I just met this lady whom I find to be amazing,her smile and her hardworking nature makes me appreciate her alot I really wish to date her (possibly marry her) but I'm a bit skeptical about my decision cause of the country she's from she's currently learning tailoring she can read but can't speak English fluently, she currently stays here in Ogun with her elder brother please guys tell me what you know about ladies from that part, I'd love this to be in front page

So you communicate by writing on a piece of paper.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
2braithe:

So you communicate by writing on a piece of paper.
she can speak Yoruba but with a bit of intonation but that's no problem to me I know she can only get better
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Healthrelatedjo: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
They are very loyal and caring
I dated one while I was in hnaub then
And they can Bleep ehn

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by SNEFF: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
what ever suites man, two steps ahead, one step backward.. take chill on this marriage ish..

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2022
thanks dude am trying to do just that, already told her my feelings though but I'm not intending to rush things
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by toujurs: 7:27pm On May 20, 2022
Can she speak french fluently? Marry her!!! cheesy. But those people ehn their women likes sex alot, benin and cameroon and they know how to use juju to tie a man down. Be safe Bro

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by toujurs: 7:30pm On May 20, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
They are very loyal and caring
I dated one while I was in hnaub then
And they can Bleep ehn
Lolz Guy u know them very well. I actually posted about this before i saw this your comment, same with Cameroonians cheesy. You can't even have a thought of cheating. But they sure do know how to work, they don't think like most Nigerian girls that are so eager to marry a rich man.

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
toujurs:
Can she speak french fluently? Marry her!!! cheesy. But those people ehn their women likes sex alot, benin and cameroon and they know how to use juju to tie a man down. Be safe Bro
Thanks bro so far she doesn't cheat and I like her character we've started dating and I'm not regretting so far thanks alot

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2022
toujurs:
Lolz Guy u know them very well. I actually posted about this before i saw this your comment, same with Cameroonians cheesy. You can't even have a thought of cheating. But they sure do know how to work, they don't think like most Nigerian girls that are so eager to marry a rich man.
omo as per the bleeping I never touch am yet base on say she dey with her elder bro
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Blue86(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Can't you abstain?
And begin a relationship that leads to marriage and a family on a solid untainted rock.
Clementz0:
omo as per the bleeping I never touch am yet base on say she dey with her elder bro

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Blue86:
Can't you abstain?
And begin a relationship that leads to marriage and a family on a solid untainted rock .
What's the meaning grin

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blue86:
Can't you abstain?
And begin a relationship that leads to marriage and a family on a solid untainted rock.
well in my own view of marriage,a man must know what his getting into before the wedding night because some lady's sex appetite can't match the man or maybe the v part is wider than d redsea and the man's instrument no fit do the work,omo I don read so many things on nairaland
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by blinking001(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm not disputing the fact that she's your choice but I think you can do better bro.
You said she's learning how to sew, can't communicate properly with English etc, haba na bros, you can do better abeg.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Clementz0:

Sharp guy!

Free visa to japa go Bene Republic sure pass. Iol

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Blessings27(f): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Sharp guy!

Visa to Benin Republic?

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Sharp guy!

grin comrade abeg stop am wetin dey bene republic but ain't concluding yet Sha I hope things go how I plan
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
blinking001:

You said she's learning how to sew, can't communicate properly with English etc, haba na bros, you can do better abeg.
thanks for your advice,well my plan is to establish her set up a shop for her once she masters her skills I'm in my finals too but I got a business I'm doing not really like I'm in a rush I just wanted something serious with her as per the communication I believe she'll get better with the English overtime
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Blessings27:

Visa to Benin Republic?

Abi na? Naija men use abroad women to japa, abi Benin nobe abroad?

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Abi na? Naija men use abroad women to japa, abi Benin nobe abroad?
No be that kind of abroad I want abeg na na Europe I wan bikko baba God make i upgrade my life and family
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Osashalom: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Benin republic visa loading for op.....
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Earlystar698(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omo you are lucky ooo, sure visa done and dusted. Congratulation dude cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by blinking001(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Clementz0:
thanks for your advice,well my plan is to establish her set up a shop for her once she masters her skills I'm in my finals too but I got a business I'm doing not really like I'm in a rush I just wanted something serious with her as per the communication I believe she'll get better with the English overtime
Don't you think its not advisable to go through all that stress for a woman? Don't you think they are better options out there? Why settle for a woman like her? Are there no better options around you? Why go through all that stress to set up a shop for her? What happens when things eventually goes south?

Female nature is universal, you don't invest in a woman that isn't your blood relative unless she's your legally married wife.

I believe you can do better, why not upgrade your taste in women and go after women who are well to do already instead of all this future misery/baggages you're deliberately inflicting on yourself

Women you should date

1. Wise church girls that are from middle class families
2. Spoilt brats from rich homes

Women to avoid

Struggling women
Carrier women
Broke women
Street urchins/beasts
Shisha smokers
Weed smokers
Drunkards
Food mungers
Drug addicts
Women with individualistic future plans
Women from poor families should be avoided at all cost.
Any woman you have to cater for like her biological parents should be avoided at all cost too.

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
blinking001:

Female nature is universal, you don't invest in a woman that isn't your blood relative unless she's your legally married wife.

I believe you can do better, why not upgrade your taste in women and go after women who are well to do already instead of all this future misery/baggages you're deliberately inflicting on yourself

Women you should date

Women to avoid

Struggling women
Carrier women
Broke women
Street urchins/beasts
Shisha smokers
Weed smokers
Drunkards
Food mungers
Drug addicts
Any woman you have to cater for like her biological parents should be avoided at all cost too.
wow u words are weighty and enlightening I must commend but u see man have dated the first category of girl u Posted over there, they can pretend to be whta they are not over a long period of time, well all my plans for this lady is after we're legally married though not doing it before marriage I just believe if she's faithful to me I can carry the financial burden God helping me and be her teacher in areas she's lagging behind like I said earlier it's not a do or die affairs, I just like her for who she is
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by blinking001(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Clementz0:
wow u words are weighty and enlightening I must commend but u see man have dated the first category of girl u Posted over there, they can pretend to be whta they are not over a long period of time, well all my plans for this lady is after we're legally married though not doing it before marriage I just believe if she's faithful to me I can carry the financial burden God helping me and be her teacher in areas she's lagging behind like I said earlier it's not a do or die affairs, I just like her for who she is
Wise church girls from middle class homes e.g daughters of professors, academicians, federal and state ministry civil servants etc to the best of my knowledge aren't pretenders, may be you met the wrong ones, but these group of homes are the best you can get a good girl. Personally i prefer spoilt brats froms richer homes though. I understand it's your choice to choose whoever you want and it's okay.

Just be careful so you don't end up getting used in the end.
One love bro.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
blinking001:

Wise church girls from middle class homes e.g daughters of professors, academicians, federal and state ministry civil servants etc to the best of my knowledge aren't pretenders, may be you met the wrong ones, but these group of homes are the best you can get a good girl. Personally i prefer spoilt brats froms richer homes though. I understand it's your choice to choose whoever you want and it's okay.

Just be careful so you don't end up getting used in the end.
One love bro.
thanks bro really appreciate
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Clementz0:
well in my own view of marriage,a man must know what his getting into before the wedding night because some lady's sex appetite can't match the man or maybe the v part is wider than d redsea and the man's instrument no fit do the work, omo I don read so many things on nairaland

You have no justification to say this because you are as guilty as the females you trying to shame.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

You have no justification to say this because you are as guilty as the females you trying to shame.
The motive is not to shame nobody but rather to know if the situation can be managed or avoided, marriage is a long term contract you can't afford to stay unhappy sexually for the rest of your life, if she's a virgin no need but if she's not then seeing is believing "you gerrit
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Clementz0:
The motive is not to shame nobody but rather to know if the situation can be managed or avoided, marriage is a long term contract you can't afford to stay unhappy sexually for the rest of your life, if she's a virgin no need but if she's not then seeing is believing "you gerrit

There could be discussions around it since it is expected that both parties will discuss their past in all ways and expectations for the future.

Above all, everyone should find what works for them.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by GboyegaD(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
blinking001:

Don't you think its not advisable to go through all that stress for a woman? Don't you think they are better options out there? Why settle for a woman like her? Are there no better options around you? Why go through all that stress to set up a shop for her? What happens when things eventually goes south?

Women you should date

Women to avoid

Struggling women
Carrier women
Broke women
Street urchins/beasts
Shisha smokers
Weed smokers
Drunkards
Food mungers
Drug addicts

Why try to shove down your opinion on him? His life, his choice, let him do that which gives him peace.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Serious Relationship With Girls From BENIN REPUBLIC by Clementz0(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

There could be discussions around it since it is expected that both parties will discuss their past in all ways and expectations for the future.

Above all, everyone should find what works for them.
Bro don't be deceived a woman that likes sex will never tell u her total body count trust me on the one they can lie even shed tears to deceive u even some of the church girls have a very awful past ain't no Saint too but haba some ladies have bleeped there future away omo don't let them deceive u ooo if she's not a virgin and u wanna marry her know what you're getting urself into , my own piece of advice

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / Money Is Not Everything: To The Money Grabbers Out There: / The Reputation Of Most Nigerian Men

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73