Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Am Not A Mama's Boy But She Keeps Pushing Me Away - Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Mama's Boy But She Keeps Pushing Me Away - Pls Advise (396 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Mama's Boy But She Keeps Pushing Me Away - Pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good evening,

Please I need a relationship advise. (Kindly pardon the errors) I recently met a single mom of two via SM based on job. We chatted and she wanted to relocate to Ibadan. I helped a bit to find a place but was not lucky. She finally got one on her own and we met and I helped in setting up the house.

Prior to her relocation, we've been having good conversation and she told me a lot about her past life and marriage. I was dumbfounded about what she has been through...but I always try to make relax around me, assuring her all will be well with me.

After relocation and we set up the house, I bonded well with her kids and she showed signs that she in love with me too. She also seemed comfortable with the fact that I am a young man still living with his parents. Sometimes, My mum would be calling profusely to know my whereabouts, and the second day I was there, I felt she didnt like my mom calling too much.

Immediately I suspected some withdrawal but I don't count it. She later told me she wasn't comfortable with me being around coz I am still a mummy's boy with the way she was calling me time to time to know my whereabouts.

And I tried to make her understand that it's been long I been in a relationship. My family think I am.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/28/i-am-not-a-mamas-boy-but-she-keeps-pushing-me-away-pls-advise/

Re: I Am Not A Mama's Boy But She Keeps Pushing Me Away - Pls Advise by Damikjay(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
if u can't post the full story here ain't visiting u blog and no advise from me. period

(1) (Reply)

Local Government In / 8k Available / Meet The Guy Who God Used To Change My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.