Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Married But Feels Single. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Feels Single. (36330 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
he is not serious
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Harddiskng(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?

Remind him of the vow “....till death do us part”.

Didn’t they have a period of courtship, for him to realize beyond her looks he feels nothing for her undecided

Before you get married to “him” or “her” I’d advise you co-habit for atleast three months. She/he is dirty, she/he is not interesting, she/he is always making excuses not to have sex, you feel nothing for ‘em .... Oga, Madam know so you can leave that relationship! Marriage is a life time commitment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by sanpipita(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2020
anochuko01:
Nigerian couples are always fighting but never stop producing babies grin grin

Lol you nailed it, but hope they can sit down and talk things over
Re: Married But Feels Single. by davidmoyes(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
J111333:
Your friend is looking for an excuse to cheat and you're not helping out because if you are, you won't be here with this silly question.

His penis has been very active on his wife since 2015 and it should remain so or else, na thunder go fire am. angry

Na OP get the issue. No friend there jare. And as far as cheating goes, I’m sure he’s already cheating.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Karleb(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
When next you see your friend, buy him a cold beer on my behalf.
How do you have 4 kids in space of 5 years, yet she feels like a stranger?

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by fatymore(f): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
How do you know?..

Are you his gay partner

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by CSTRR: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
The couple dey fucckk abeg.

4 in five years.

3 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Xisnin(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:
My friend and his wife got married since 2015 and the Marriage is blessed with 4 Children but there's no True love, he feels nothing for her and she's like a stranger.

What can he do?
He should congratulate himself. He is an alpha male. Alpha males don't love or feel but they can get angry and destroy. They are stone cold.

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Antoeni(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Your Friend is Corrupt

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Anaerobi(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
Why did he marry her?
was he forced to marry her?
This story is not complete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by mrgbenga1: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2020
5 year and four children!!!! Your friend is a striker. Always scoring

4 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2020
This matter tie gele ooo, why did they get married in the first place? If they can't learn to be friends over again, have fun together, communicate and love each other thenn they should part ways rather than raise kids where love doesn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by charlisco(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
The guy is a womanizer before he got married, reason he is feeling that way.

Even if he divorce and marry a new one, time will tell he will still feel that way.

He is looking for fresh pussy.

The other reason is there is liklyhood the couple disagree or quarrel alot.

Try and look for work that will take u out for like a month, work that make u both not to be seeing each other regularly

6 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
4 children in five years? Haha, na twins the children be?

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

If that does not affect his happiness & his wife doesn't give complaints, just let him be o.

Many scam marriages these days.

I'm currently watching another drama here. A lady, whose wedding will hold in Dec, is still sending another suitor's name to her Prophet to help check if he's the Mr. Right grin. The guy is also lamenting, secretly on phone, that he didn't think twice before making the wedding plans. I just dey observe ni ooo

5 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by ignis: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
The marriage have lost it's flavour.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by DenreleDave(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Hmm.. Sad issue
Re: Married But Feels Single. by damosky12(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
That's where POLYGAMY helps.
People think AFRICANS are Foolish in its entirety.
NED NWOKO will never experience that kind of feeling.

You say this because you are a man. Would a woman be allowed to have as many husbands as she wants?

Think about this and see the hypocrisy in it...

4 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by helinues: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Your friend or you..

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by rainerboy1010: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Married But Feels Single. by Shadysen: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2020
I don't want my day to be bad with this silly post...4 children already and he feels nothing,na me give the lady belle?

2 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Maj196(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
5 years 4 children already, no gap at all

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by helinues: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
That's where POLYGAMY helps.
People think AFRICANS are Foolish in its entirety.
NED NWOKO will never experience that kind of feeling.

Evil reasoning

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dchampion65: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Hypothetical case

You tried

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by tunize(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:
he feels nothing and they're blessed with children?

how comes him pen!s dey erect
You are a wise man four children not one. So if he wants to do the do that produce four kids, shebi he uses pillow to cover the wife's face help me ask o.p.

3 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2020
Ahmed0336:
he feels nothing and they're blessed with children?

how comes him pen!s dey erect

Nigerians and bad mouth sha

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

It's you
Stop lying
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by Quality20(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2020
By de time she produce abt ten kids d love and affection will return

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by talktrue1234: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2020
anochuko01:
Nigerian couples are always fighting but never stop producing babies grin grin

As in very irritating, they won't agree on anything but they go agree when it's about making babies

5 Likes

Re: Married But Feels Single. by peacettw: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
Tell your friend to download the "YouVersion Holy Bible" app from Google play store. Then, he should search the "plan" icon for a devotional called "Kingdom marriage".

It is a 5-day devotional that will completely transform his view of marriage. It helped me a lot and I trust it will help your friend too

1 Like

Re: Married But Feels Single. by gabicon: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?

It takes time to build and nurture a relationship, having 4 children in a space of 5 years is enough to strain a nurturing relationship. The couple are having less sex and less time together, the children have become the center of their lives. The relationship can still be salvaged by creating time for themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But Feels Single. by CheedyJ(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
ogohiochola:

What can he do?
Your friend or you, say d truth and shame the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.