Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi (61699 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by ezenwaforj: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

No one said Igbos physically burnt the station.
What they did was ignite the mayhem

[quote][/quote]Rubbish
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
nnamdi640:
Am sure you are not from this planet. Was it only Lagos that was affected? This thing was caused as a result of bad economy this government placed us in and the police intimidation....
The frustration and suffering was really too much for people to bear. Take for example our universities are on strike even before lockdown which implies that our universities students have being at home for the past 7 months and you think that alone can't ignite the protest....
Please think next time before you comment.
This is too complex for APC minions to understand grin

Cc lzaa afamed sarrki denreledave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by merits(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
INSPECT BURNT POLICE STATION AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE ABI POLICE COMMISSIONER shocked
I tire ooo.stupid thug.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by plaindealer: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
lucasalves:

Ohh you mean he sent his children to the best schools with money from questionable sources and we have to award him the best father of the year? This is not an Ipob issue or anything, open your eyes and see how people who have no business controlling things are driving this country straight to hell.

About his son, we have no business with that, that's their personal family issue so let's focus on the actions of the father who we know is nothing but a tool for corrupt politicians. Before you start calling me Ipob too for talking from a position of reasoning check my profile and you will know I'm a proud Yoruba man

MC Oluomo is not a public official, he's gainfully employed by NURTW, the largest trade union in Nigeria and the last time I checked, he's not being paid to do anything for you, not to build roads, not to build schools, not to build hospitals or do anything for you, that's the job of the public officials you voted for and elected to manage your life and they collect allocations to do that for you.

NURTW is a legal and a legitimate trade association in Nigeria, they are operational in your own states and towns too so what's questionable about NURTW apart from your own jaundice views and hatred?

If you have any issues regarding your daily life, face the people you voted for, the people you are paying to look after you?

is he in charge of your public funds? Is there a case against him by the EFCC that he looted your public funds to educate his children?

MC's children graduated from public schools and his son is smart academically and intelligent as as the best student in his school, the so called Agbero to you and his son were invited to the governor's mansion in Atlanta Georgia by the governor.

The so called Agbero's son also secured massive scholarship funds and multiple offers to attend he best Universities in the world.

MC is the chairman of the largest trade union in Lagos state, he's in charge of countless motor parks and road transporters across the state with with millions of Lagosians moving in and out of our motor parks and ferrying millions of Lagosisans and visitors all across Lagos state everyday with ease.

You can call him agbero and insult and denigrate himn all you want, that doesn't take away the fact that he plays a major role in our day to day life in Lagos state, or the fact that he's a great father and benefactor.

His primary obligation are his children same way your are your parent's primary obligation, he doesn't own you anything and you did not vote for him to run your life so I don't know why your hate him or see him as your problem as a human being apart from hated and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by BigBrother9ja: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:

So Igbos are that huge a force to reckon with - that they even tell afonjas what to do and they run to do it..

Tell me something.
Truth be told, some OSUS partook in the crime. TRUST NO IPOB PlG.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by KingAzubuike(f): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
WorldChanger7:
Do you notice is as if there is something wrong with his walking?

Check the way he was walking

Are you just knowing? The idiot has been limping for years. He get problem for leg.

Cc popefuse
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by ThatReporterz: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
azzima:
Truth be told. ...EVEN these agberos VINDICATED the igbos in this video. See dem saying "which ibo get liver to come here and burn the police station??na our ppl o " . This was in RESPONSE
Joel Osteen Sermons to an insinuation from an idiot in this video that was trying to accuse the ibos of burning the station. This video must NOT be seen as YORUBA/IBO fight on this forum anymore. It must be seen as a reconciliation BTW both tribes as you can see that EVEN the AGBEROS are DEFENDING the ibos here. And I am yoruba

youruba aaaaa
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by ReedwanOmoba: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
MC Oluomo and his fellow NURTW hoodlums in this video attest that it was their fellow NURTW thugs that burned down BRT buses.

The ibos and Igbos have been vindicated and exonerated again

Shame on all those who tried to turn last week protest and riots into an ethno religious war
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 1:41am On Oct 30, 2020
plaindealer:

MC Oluomo is not a public official, he's gainfully employed by NURTW, the largest trade union in Nigeria and the last time I checked, he's not being paid to do anything for you, not to build roads, not to build schools, not to build hospitals or do anything for you, that's the job of the public officials you voted for and elected to manage your life and they collect allocations to do that for you.

NURTW is a legal and a legitimate trade association in Nigeria, they are operational in your own states and towns too so what's questionable about NURTW apart from your own jaundice views and hatred?

If you have any issues regarding your daily life, face the people you voted for, the people you are paying to look after you?

is he in charge of your public funds? Is there a case against him by the EFCC that he looted your public funds to educate his children?

MC's children graduated from public schools and his son is smart academically and intelligent as as the best student in his school, the so called Agbero to you and his son were invited to the governor's mansion in Atlanta Georgia by the governor.

The so called Agbero's son also secured massive scholarship funds and multiple offers to attend he best Universities in the world.

MC is the chairman of the largest trade union in Lagos state, he's in charge of countless motor parks and road transporters across the state with with millions of Lagosians moving in and out of our motor parks and ferrying millions of Lagosisans and visitors all across Lagos state everyday with ease.

You can call him agbero and insult and denigrate himn all you want, that doesn't take away the fact that he plays a major role in our day to day life in Lagos state, or the fact that he's a great father and benefactor.

His primary obligation are his children same way your are your parent's primary obligation, he doesn't own you anything and you did not vote for him to run your life so I don't know why your hate him or see him as your problem as a human being apart from hated and jealousy.

I hope he is paying enough for your PR... Learn to read, no where did I express hatred for him or cast him as the root cause of any societal problem (better still a symptom of the rotten system). He doesn't "owe" not "own"... At least if you are going to be the spokesman for the "Agberos" you should have a better grasp of the language than they do.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by plaindealer: 3:33am On Oct 30, 2020
lucasalves:

I hope he is paying enough for your PR... Learn to read, no where did I express hatred for him or cast him as the root cause of any societal problem (better still a symptom of the rotten system). He doesn't "owe" not "own"... At least if you are going to be the spokesman for the "Agberos" you should have a better grasp of the language than they do.

lucasalves:

Ohh you mean he sent his children to the best schools with money from questionable sources

Who is questioning his source of income? Is he not gainfully employed as the chairman of the largest trade union in Nigeria. Do you know the amount of money in his pocket of bank account? Are you his bank manager or account so exactly what do you know about his income or what made you arrive at that conclusion about his income?

And you are not hating, right? You are too old to be peddling rumors and gossips, stick to what you know and stop casting aspersions

people who have no business controlling things are driving this country straight to hell.

What is MC controlling apart from his trade union activities? Is he controlling you?
Is MC your president?

Is MC your governor, reps, senator or minister?

Is MC collecting IGR and allocations to do anything for you?

You see how silly you sound?

The actions of the father who we know is nothing but a tool for corrupt politicians.

What are the actions of the father? Do you not know that there's a paragraph in the Nigerian constitution that blessed every Nigerian including MC with freedom of expression, association and even movement? Is MC under any ban from associating or supporting any political party of politician in Nigeria?

Are you also a tool for corrupt politicians because all the politicians Nigerians cast their ballots for are all corrupt so what's your point especially since you fall in the same category.

MC is not responsible for your life, face your elected officials the people you vote for to collect allocations on your behalf to look after your life, MC's obligation as a private citizen are his children and NURTW.

You people are too misguided and aimless for your own good.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by abbiboy: 4:05am On Oct 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

U sound like ur moniker grin...Ediot!
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 5:25am On Oct 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
INSPECT BURNT POLICE STATION AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE ABI POLICE COMMISSIONER shocked

Even you too can inspect the burnt public infrastructure in your State in positions as 'Chairman and the Exco' of Youth Coalition Against Thuggery or Lagos State Association of Printers.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Harkonnen:
The elevation of thugs and never-do-wells like this guy to the pinnacle of social prominence is the most salient feature of Bola Tinubu's politics.

It's the reason why Lagos suffered so much during the unrest, now the same people are asking the FG for N1 trillion to fix a self-inflicted injury. Imagine someone like this guy, a garbage collector turned political assassin, now feted as a top member of society....

Stop misinforming the public with your hate induced fake news.

MC Oluomo was a member long before Tinubu became a Governor in 1999 and later a leader of union of transporters in Lagos.
You and many folks like you who spread fake news may even be commuting to your house on acommercial buses owned by this same MC Oluomo.

1) Tinubu is not a member of the union.

2) There are NURTW chapters in every State.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Yebosola(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nothing has changed,you Igbos are still the reason all that carnage happened. You created mass panic by being the origin of most of the fake news of a so-called Lekki massacre which didn't happen.

Oil deh your head pass the sentimental talk here, people like DJ Socket comes to mind with her stupid audio "massacre "nonsensical streaming on SM.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by BigBrother9ja: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:

Is ur mother a pig?
Lol
This one must have mistaken me for his mother.
Wake up, or deh!
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
This one must have mistaken me for his mother.
Wake up, or deh!

simple answer, u are here calling ur father an Ordeh..
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2020
oyatz:

Stop misinforming the public with your hate induced fake news.

MC Oluomo was a member long before Tinubu became a Governor in 1999 and later a leader of union of transporters in Lagos.
You and many folks like you who spread fake news may even be commuting to your house on acommercial buses owned by this same MC Oluomo.

1) Tinubu is not a member of the union.

2) There are NURTW chapters in every State.

Aren't you the one spreading misinformation by cleverly twisting the facts.

Of course he had to have been a member before Tinubu could use him, and the relationship between politicians, elections and the transport union is open for everyone to observe.

Once anyone points out the truth in this society he is automatically labelled as a hater lol. I don't argue with electronic dogs like you anymore, it's a pointless exercise
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by ScotMisile: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

An incurable obsessive mental problem
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by ScotMisile: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Nothing has changed,you Igbos are still the reason all that carnage happened. You created mass panic by being the origin of most of the fake news of a so-called Lekki massacre which didn't happen.
You need mental rejuvenating therapy from obsessive fear of the Igbo TRIBE
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Harkonnen:

Aren't you the one spreading misinformation by cleverly twisting the facts.

Of course he had to have been a member before Tinubu could use him, and the relationship between politicians, elections and the transport union is open for everyone to observe.

Once anyone points out the truth in this society he is automatically labelled as a hater lol. I don't argue with electronic dogs like you anymore, it's a pointless exercise

Improperly brought up kid you is calling someone far more educated ,exposed and enlightened than him names.

Sometimes we need to reply you and put you where you squarely belong.

You know very little or nothing about MC Oluomo but you are instisting that he is a Thug imposed on the people by Tinubu who you claim was responsible for the loss of lives & destructions of properties unleashed by the prostesters on Lagos without providing any logical evidence and when I corrected you ,you started foaming in the mouth insulting me.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2020
oyatz:

Improperly brought up kid you is calling someone far more educated ,exposed and enlightened than him names.

Sometimes we need to reply you and put you where you squarely belong.

You know very little or nothing about MC Oluomo but you are instisting that he is a Thug imposed on the people by Tinubu who you claim was responsible for the loss of lives & destructions of properties unleashed by the prostesters on Lagos without providing any logical evidence and when I corrected you ,you started foaming in the mouth insulting me.

You're just an asslicking fool

Run along and lick Oluomo's ass a bit more, I don't need this back and forth with you

Cōcksucker
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by BigBrother9ja: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:

simple answer, I AM here calling MY father an ode..
Yes
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

What you don't know is that my mother is an ashaw.o and I was birthed in a brothel

So sorry to hear. She must have taken soo many secrets to her grave
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Harkonnen:

You're just an asslicking fool

Run along and lick Oluomo's ass a bit more, I don't need this back and forth with you

Cōcksucker

This is the hallmark of morons like you, insults &abuses.

Here is a picture of MC Oluomo & his wife being hosted by Gov Briam Kemp of Georgia at the occasion of their son being the best graduating student in his class.

Work hard &smart enough to stand before kings instead of insulting and abusing people who are far better than you on Nairaland.

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
oyatz:

This is the hallmark of morons like you, insults &abuses.

Here is a picture of MC Oluomo & his wife being hosted by Gov Briam Kemp of Georgia at the occasion of their son being the best graduating student in his class.

Work hard &smart enough to stand before kings instead of insulting and abusing people who are far better than you on Nairaland.

Continue wiping oluomo's ass, scumbag
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
plaindealer:

Who is questioning his source of income? Is he not gainfully employed as the chairman of the largest trade union in Nigeria. Do you know the amount of money in his pocket of bank account? Are you his bank manager or account so exactly what do you know about his income or what made you arrive at that conclusion about his income?

And you are not hating, right? You are too old to be peddling rumors and gossips, stick to what you know and stop casting aspersions

What is MC controlling apart from his trade union activities? Is he controlling you?
Is MC your president?

Is MC your governor, reps, senator or minister?

Is MC collecting IGR and allocations to do anything for you?

You see how silly you sound?

What are the actions of the father? Do you not know that there's a paragraph in the Nigerian constitution that blessed every Nigerian including MC with freedom of expression, association and even movement? Is MC under any ban from associating or supporting any political party of politician in Nigeria?

Are you also a tool for corrupt politicians because all the politicians Nigerians cast their ballots for are all corrupt so what's your point especially since you fall in the same category.

MC is not responsible for your life, face your elected officials the people you vote for to collect allocations on your behalf to look after your life, MC's obligation as a private citizen are his children and NURTW.

You people are too misguided and aimless for your own good.

Definitely one of those jobless and hopeless youth Mr. Buhari was talking about... can't imagine a grown man waking up early in the morning to type this and still call others "aimless". This country get people ehn... At least you are not robbing people on the street (guess that's a positive), so use all your education and whatever little intellect you have to run interference for "Agberos".
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Chimasoka: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Finally The Long Allegedly Awaited Buhari Burial Video Exposed.... Click � to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARZZZW5CoA
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by plaindealer: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
lucasalves:

Definitely one of those jobless and hopeless youth Mr. Buhari was talking about... can't imagine a grown man waking up early in the morning to type this and still call others "aimless". This country get people ehn... At least you are not robbing people on the street (guess that's a positive), so use all your education and whatever little intellect you have to run interference for "Agberos".

So, you finally looked inn the mirror and saw the lazy Nigerian youth PMB was talking about.

I was actually expecting you to explain to us what how and why MC is your problem as a human being?

Is he in charge of your life?

Is he taking bread, water or garri from your table?

Is he denying you roof over your head?

Is he looting your public funds and allocations Is he denying you freedom of association as a Nigerian.

The fact that you can not utter one word per why you have issues with that man shows how mentally warped and misguided you and your kind are?

All you can do is do what they typical lazy, ignorant and jobless busybody lazy Nigerian youths do for a living, abuse the man and shout agbero, well news flash, agbero is a legal profession, agbero gets up every morning to go to work like any hard working Nigerian, they work hard to support themselves, feed and put roofs over his head.

Ignorant and arrogant people like you like to look down on people based on what they do for a living, but, unfortunately for you and your kind, the joke is on you when that agbero is a better human being than you, when the agbero children are better than you, when the agbero children are smarter and better educated than you, when the agbero children are more productive than you.

When you return with your ignorant and arrogant agbero rubbish, please make sure you finally explain to us why and how that agbero is responsible for your life and the next bowl of garri.

Ignorant people, how's a man that you never voted for to manage your life all of a sudden responsible for your problem.

Find something better to dpo with your miserable life instead of looking for other people to blame for your sorry ass..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inside Tinubu's Jet / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.