Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi (61697 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Ugwuanyi inspects burnt INEC office in Igbo-Eze North LGA, Meets With Resid / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by plaindealer: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Harkonnen:

Continue wiping oluomo's ass, scumbag

Coming from the same people chasing the man and his ass all over the place as if he's responsible for their next bowl of akpu.

I bet you typed and posted that after looking and seeing yourself in the mirror.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
plaindealer:

So, you finally looked inn the mirror and saw the lazy Nigerian youth PMB was talking about.

I was actually expecting you to explain to us what how and why MC is your problem as a human being?

Is he in charge of your life?

Is he taking bread, water or garri from your table?

Is he denying you roof over your head?

Is he looting your public funds and allocations Is he denying you freedom of association as a Nigerian.

The fact that you can not utter one word per why you have issues with that man shows how mentally warped and misguided you and your kind are?

All you can do is do what they typical lazy, ignorant and jobless busybody lazy Nigerian youths do for a living, abuse the man and shout agbero, well news flash, agbero is a legal profession, agbero gets up every morning to go to work like any hard working Nigerian, they work hard to support themselves, feed and put roofs over his head.

Ignorant and arrogant people like you like to look down on people based on what they do for a living, but, unfortunately for you and your kind, the joke is on you when that agbero is a better human being than you, when the agbero children are better than you, when the agbero children are smarter and better educated than you, when the agbero children are more productive than you.

When you return with your ignorant and arrogant agbero rubbish, please make sure you finally explain to us why and how that agbero is responsible for your life and the next bowl of garri.

Ignorant people, how's a man that you never voted for to manage your life all of a sudden responsible for your problem.

Find something better to dpo with your miserable life instead of looking for other people to blame for your sorry ass..

A man controlling hoodlums is well affecting the peace and stability of the state.... so you and your long epistle pack for one corner... this is the last time I'm even responding to you, not everyone is as jobless and "aimless" as you are. You live in one stupid village and think you know what goes on in Lagos State? Do you know how he rallied boys in the last election? I see you are desperately trying to divert attention to the government (which infact is a stupid argument) are those government officials not Nigerians? did they descend from heaven to rule Nigeria? look inward and see that culture of corruption in you, for instance you are here writing epistle on behalf of a man who doesn't give a crap about you all because of some instagram giveaway the man shares hungry fools like you on social media.

P.s, I am happy the kid is successful, I'm also a proud graduate and no matter how bad the country gets I'm still creating jobs for younger graduates. So I don't compare myself with anyone based on their background, achievement, education, I stay in my lane that inferiority complex is for fools like you... After all there are tons of people who didn't attend top universities who will buy your whole family a million times over.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by plaindealer: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
lucasalves:

A man controlling hoodlums is well affecting the peace and stability of the state.... so you and your long epistle pack for one corner... this is the last time I'm even responding to you, not everyone is as jobless and "aimless" as you are. You live in one stupid village and think you know what goes on in Lagos State? Do you know how he rallied boys in the last election? I see you are desperately trying to divert attention to the government (which infact is a stupid argument) are those government officials not Nigerians? did they descend from heaven to rule Nigeria? look inward and see that culture of corruption in you, for instance you are here writing epistle on behalf of a man who doesn't give a crap about you all because of some instagram giveaway the man shares hungry fools like you on social media.

P.s, I am happy the kid is successful, I'm also a proud graduate and no matter how bad the country gets I'm still creating jobs for younger graduates. So I don't compare myself with anyone based on their background, achievement, education, I stay in my lane that inferiority complex is for fools like you... After all there are tons of people who didn't attend top universities who will buy your whole family a million times over.

So, MC controlling hoodlums is how MC is responsible for your life.

It's no longer because he's agbero, now it's controlling hoodlums?

Ok, show us the hoodlums he's controlling and how he controlled hoodlums to bother your life, this should be easy for you to do.

Btw, supporting political parties and even rallying support for his party is a legal right that the Nigerian constitution granted you and MC, it's called freedom of association in the Nigerian constitution.

Stop grasping at the straw with ignorant rubbish, you must have skipped social studies and civic education in elementary school.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
plaindealer:

Coming from the same people chasing the man and his ass all over the place as if he's responsible for their next bowl of akpu.

I bet you typed and posted that after looking and seeing yourself in the mirror.

yeah have the last word, dog
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
plaindealer:

So, MC controlling hoodlums is how MC is responsible for your life.

It's no longer because he's agbero, now it's controlling hoodlums?

Ok, show us the hoodlums he's controlling and how he controlled hoodlums to bother your life, this should be easy for you to do.

Btw, supporting political parties and even rallying support for his party is a legal right that the Nigerian constitution granted you and MC, it's called freedom of association in the Nigerian constitution.

Stop grasping at the straw with ignorant rubbish, you must have skipped social studies and civic education in elementary school.

Apparently in your diction "Agberos" do not constitute hoodlums... wow our education system keeps churning out these blank things... Given as I taught Civic Education in my NYSC years I will say class is in session boy.

P.S you seem too concerned about my life and who is affecting it when I never made such claims , let the chips fall where they may those of us with honorable source of income will be fine you and your politician friends, not so much.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
lucasalves:

Any evidence to support your assertion that MC Oluomo is responsible for hoodlums in Lagos State?

There are hoodlums everywhere, even in London.

So who is responsible for the hoodlums in Anambra, Enugu and Rivers States?

Many of you guys propagate what you don't know about the NURTW.

If the NURTW members should decide to embark on a week strike, the economy will be paralyzed.

I hope you know that the NURTW cooperative own many of the BRT buses in Lagos State?

Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by BigBrother9ja: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:

What you don't know is that my mother is an ashawò and I was birthed in a brothel
So sorry to hear. She must have taken soo many secrets to her grave
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
oyatz:

Any evidence to support your assertion that MC Oluomo is responsible for hoodlums in Lagos State?

There are hoodlums everywhere, even in London.

So who is responsible for the hoodlums in Anambra, Enugu and Rivers States?

Many of you guys propagate what you don't know about the NURTW.

If the NURTW members should decide to embark on a week strike, the economy will be paralyzed.

I hope you know that the NURTW cooperative own many of the BRT buses in Lagos State?

How does going on strike help their cause. One would have thought if Dangote's trailers stop moving that will affect (ohh wait most of you probably think they are under NURTW smh). Sorry but stick to laundering the image of your boss when it comes to economic issues don't even bother cos you clearly don't know anything about it.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
lucasalves:

How does going on strike help their cause. One would have thought if Dangote's trailers stop moving that will affect (ohh wait most of you probably think they are under NURTW smh). Sorry but stick to laundering the image of your boss when it comes to economic issues don't even bother cos you clearly don't know anything about it.

How does Strike Actions help Trade Unions?
Are you new in this country?

If only you are smart enough, you would have known that Dangote Trucks which are the Haulage sub-division of a company are different from a Trade Union like the NURTW which is an affiliate of NLC.

When NUPEG (which include Petrol Tanker Drivers) goes on strike, sometimes for something as trivial as a soldier beating up a Petrol Tanker driver at Apapa,Lagos you will start seeing the effects with petrol scarcity in Lagos and in far away places like Abeokuta or even Ibadan.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
oyatz:

How does Strike Actions help Trade Unions?
Are you new in this country?

If only you are smart enough, you would have known that Dangote Trucks which are the Haulage sub-division of a company are different from a Trade Union like the NURTW which is an affiliate of NLC.

When NUPEG (which include Petrol Tanker Drivers) goes on strike, sometimes for something as trivial as a soldier beating up a Petrol Tanker driver at Apapa,Lagos you will start seeing the effects with petrol scarcity in Lagos and in far away places like Abeokuta or even Ibadan.

NUPENG you mean? (see when I said these fools are illiterates). Lagos to Abeokuta and Ibadan is far? someone pls show this fool a map or take him out of his village.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
lucasalves:

NUPENG you mean? (see when I said these fools are illiterates). Lagos to Abeokuta and Ibadan is far? someone pls show this fool a map or take him out of his village.

You are the fool here who doesn't know that Dangote Trucks are different from a National Trade Union group.

Strikes by Tankers Drivers at Apapa Depot don't usually last more than 24-48 hrs but the effects can can cause 'artificial petrol scarcity' all over Lagos and sometimes even to neighbouring States.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2020
oyatz:

You are the fool here who doesn't know that Dangote Trucks are different from a National Trade Union group.

Strikes by Tankers Drivers at Apapa Depot don't usually last more than 24-48 hrs but the effects can can cause 'artificial petrol scarcity' all over Lagos and sometimes even to neighbouring States.

wait wasn't I the one mocking you for thinking Dangote trucks belong under trade unions? go school you no go hear now you are opening your smelly yanch to the world.... calling NUPENG, NUPEG, olodo... you better head to instagram to beg your master for your daily bread... Idiot wey no sabi read, you said BRT strike was going to cripple the economy, I pointed out Dangote trucks were more important to the economy and you've been talking in the nonsense ever since. Calling Ibadan and Abeokuta far away places (yeye dey smell) we move jaare.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
lucasalves:

wait wasn't I the one mocking you for thinking Dangote trucks belong under trade unions? go school you no go hear now you are opening your smelly yanch to the world.... calling NUPENG, NUPEG, olodo... you better head to instagram to beg your master for your daily bread... Idiot wey no sabi read, you said BRT strike was going to cripple the economy, I pointed out Dangote trucks were more important to the economy and you've been talking in the nonsense ever since. Calling Ibadan and Abeokuta far away places (yeye dey smell) we move jaare.

There's no point arguing with poorly educated and mannerless kids like you.

Your stupidity is like Zee World. . . It's extraordinary everyday.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
oyatz:

There's no point arguing with poorly educated and mannerless kids like you.

Your stupidity is like Zee World. . . It's extraordinary everyday.

What does that even mean? Zee world?? And this is the best comeback you got with all your education Wow this country na wa ooo...
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
lucasalves:

What does that even mean? Zee world?? And this is the best comeback you got with all your education Wow this country na wa ooo...

On a more serious note, I am not interested in exchanging insults with you or anyone (it's very unlike me).

However, I only wanted to point out the error in your assumption (a very common one here on Nairaland) about the NURTW.

Many people here don't know anything about the union and wrongly assume it's just an association of thugs.

Try to read about them and you will appreciate their contributions to the economy.
Thanks and sorry for the 'banters' earlier.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
lucasalves:

You see the NURTW is a union of Drivers, Conductors, Owners of commercial vehicles and an amorphous group that consist of 'retired' drivers and unemployed drivers, non-technical staff like 'secretaries, Union task force members (Olopa Egbe) often labeled as 'Agbero' when they go outside their mandates etc.

The union collect levies to pay taxes to LGAs where they operate, maintain motor parks, pay workers of the union, remit money to State/National Secretariats, pay the Excos and some money are used to pay certain 'retired' officials and drivers/members who are unable to find jobs at a point in time (an informal form of insurance).
Certain amount of the money are also used to 'settle Police against harrassment of members'.

The more educated, exposed and well connected members of the NURTW formed the NURTW Cooperative which give loans to members and they borrowed money from banks to buy BRT buses, having gotten concession from LASG to exclusively ply certain routes.

On face values, these are most of the functions of the union. However in practice, the system is often abused and especially in the South where it is often frought with violence such that only those with maximum capacity for violence & disorderliness get these benefits.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2020
oyatz:

On a more serious note, I am not interested in exchanging insults with you or anyone (it's very unlike me).

However, I only wanted to point out the error in your assumption (a very common one here on Nairaland) about the NURTW.

Many people here don't know anything about the union and wrongly assume it's just an association of thugs.

Try to read about them and you will appreciate their contributions to the economy.
Thanks and sorry for the 'banters' earlier.

Pointing what out to who? Act like you are not living in this same country where definition on paper is actually different from reality on ground.

There are legit NURTW member looking for nothing more than their daily bread and at the same time the leadership has fostered the existence of the "Agberos" sect amongst their ranks.... look up what happened with Governor Makinde and the NURTW then come back here and make informed argument not definition of organizations lifted off Google.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by oyatz(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2020
lucasalves:

Pointing what out to who? Act like you are not living in this same country where definition on paper is actually different from reality on ground.

There are legit NURTW member looking for nothing more than their daily bread and at the same time the leadership has fostered the existence of the "Agberos" sect amongst their ranks.... look up what happened with Governor Makinde and the NURTW then come back here and make informed argument not definition of organizations lifted off Google.

Good morning bro.

You see when will look at things from a superficial level, we may not fully grasp what is happening.

1) Who are the people will call Agberos?
From where do they derive the powers to call passengers for commercial vehicles and demand a cut from the fares collected sometimes in very rough ways?

2) Do these 'Agberos' just pocket all the money collected from the drivers or they have some people they give returns to?

3) How do people become 'Agberos'? Can any youth just wake up one morning, stroll to a motorpark and start demanding a cut from the Transport fares?

Let's try to answer these questions (as civil as possible). It will help us to understand how certain members of the union operate.
Re: MC Oluomo Inspects Burnt Police Station In Oshodi by lucasalves: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2020
oyatz:

Good morning bro.

You see when will look at things from a superficial level, we may not fully grasp what is happening.

1) Who are the people will call Agberos?
From where do they derive the powers to call passengers for commercial vehicles and demand a cut from the fares collected sometimes in very rough ways?

2) Do these 'Agberos' just pocket all the money collected from the drivers or they have some people they give returns to?

3) How do people become 'Agberos'? Can any youth just wake up one morning, stroll to a motorpark and start demanding a cut from the Transport fares?

Let's try to answer these questions (as civil as possible). It will help us to understand how certain members of the union operate.

If we are going to blame politicians for the ills of the society we should also look into activities of some individuals who we think do not hold power but maintain a kind of soft power over appointed officials. The reason why you won't see anyone backing MC or his cronies is because we've always known this violent sect exists amongst the ranks of the members but instead of stamping them out the leadership has used them to aid its political agenda, disorganizing polling boots and creating violence whenever they do not get their way.
If you've ever engaged with a regular NURTW member you will know these are things that anger them about leadership of the union.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) / What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Inside Tinubu's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.