Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! (1922 Views)

Will You End Your Relationship Because Of This? / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / Beggars Corner, What Can You Beg For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by edoairways: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by edoairways: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Anyways I will be going to Europe this night via Edoairways.Mind coming along? cheesy
cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by NiklauseFred(m): 5:01am On Oct 30, 2020
edoairways:

cool cool cool cool cool

Mad o!
Oga sorry oo i no know say Na ur moniker be that oo lipsrsealed
Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by AnonymousIQ: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But why will you come back to naija

To fulfill my plans and I'm glad it's going very okay.

1 Like

Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by Bellotelli: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I hope this will be engaging.

The last time i was in a relationship, it ended because of long distance separation. She traveled, and it wasn't just the same anymore.

This was way back as a teenager, it wasn't serious and very casual.

So!

What Is Your Story?!

Why Did You Quit It?!

I hope it wasn't so bad. Let's talk!
Mine was due to her lack of trust for me. And she pick up a fight at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by Bellotelli: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2020
Shortyy:
Here they come with their lies..
Why lies.. You never broke with a guy before?

1 Like

Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2020
Oh my, this seems trivial to me.

Sonnobax15:
She was just too short for my liking
Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2020
She must have been the cranky type.

Bellotelli:

Mine was due to her lack of trust for me. And she pick up a fight at the slightest provocation.
Re: MEN'S CORNER: What Made You End Your Relationship With Her?! by Bellotelli: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
She must have been the cranky type.

Yes o. Initially i felt it's normal but it got to a point where I had to use my head....mehn She nagged too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Being A Man. / How Do You Hookup With A Sexy Lady You Just Met? / What Actually Does Women Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.