Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! (20752 Views)

Insulting And Mocking People By Way Of Joking / “freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by holllandis: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Mohammed was a pedophile.Imagine marrying a 16 years old

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by hotwax: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
holllandis:

6 years not 16..see this one

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Friend22(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

So he is more important than Allah ?? Is that what you are saying

Why is comprehension always your problem?!.
To you:
Three is one.
Jesus is God.
Jesus is son of God.
God is ever living-does not die.
Jesus died on the cross.
Jesus died for three days yet he is God?

And you expect me to help your confusion when you can't even get one thing right about the essence of your faith.
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ArewaHero(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
hotwax:

lolz muslim people and their stupid mohamed..you can insult Jesus if u like...he can fight for himself... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
how can a person who can fight for himself be Allow himself to be tortured and be crucified grin
hotwax:

lolz muslim people and their stupid mohamed..you can insult Jesus if u like...he can fight for himself... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
how can a person who can fight for himself be Allow himself to be tortured and be crucified
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Kenny9857(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

I hope it won't be out of place if someone in the name of freedom of expression draws a cartoon of your dad sleeping with your mum (showing their privates) on a national daily.
And I hope you will pat such person on the back for expressing their undeniable freedom?!

Idiot!
You are mad for spewing this trash asiere
Who tell you the man drew a cartoon of your prophet naked ?
Why are you so evil ?
So what was done to that innocent man is a good thing right ?
Please don't be stupid son.... undecided

11 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Friend22(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2020
holllandis:

Do you even know what the word "pedophile" mean?

Do you even understand English?!

How many wives did he marry?!

Such confusion housed inside one head and he wants to attack Islaam with his stupidity!
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by hotwax: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2020
ArewaHero:
how can a person who can fight for himself be Allow himself to be tortured and be crucified grin how can a person who can fight for himself be Allow himself to be tortured and be crucified

when you see him, ask him. If you had brain you would have know that they left him to fight for himself. And he even asked his followers to stand down and not worry to fight for him.

Up till today, we don't fight for him. He is not an egg i will protect..so feel free insult him.. Its a business between you and Jesus. Not my headache... grin grin grin

i can't follow prophet i will use my blood to protect...wetin na? You muslims should reason the matter...

He even died for me to be safe...And he said he does not want to see my die...you can see the difference...

dont even get started with me, cuz u will enter sink hole here today

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by IMAMofWAR: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Bleep frofet mohamed. Bleep frofet mohamed. not na frofet insult, no me prophet cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

I hope it won't be out of place if someone in the name of freedom of expression draws a cartoon of your dad sleeping with your mum (showing their privates) on a national daily.
And I hope you will pat such person on the back for expressing their undeniable freedom?!

Idiot!
I'll ignore it, if i react that means its true even if it true I I I I wouldn't react

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Lukgaf:
Freedom of expression is freedom FROM insult, NOT freedom TO insult!

Each faith community feels a deep-rooted emotional attachment to the symbols and personalities it reveres. Muslims are no different.

The value system of Islam is underpinned by respect and reverence – reverence for the Almighty, for all the Messengers of the Almighty – including the Prophets Abraham, Noah, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all), the angels, the holy scriptures, the holy cities, religious symbols and places of worship, and respect for elders, teachers, leaders, religious scholars, parents, the elderly etc.

Depicting images of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is strictly forbidden in Islam. The rationale for the prohibition, inter alia, of depicting the Prophet (peace be upon him) is that he was too sublime to be truly portrayed. Furthermore, attempts at portraying him could result in his image being distorted. There are therefore no records of any authentic image or portrait of him anywhere in the world, from any period of Islamic history, which is a significant point of note.

Any attempt to depict the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in illustration is an attempt to depict the sacrosanct, which is not allowed. The nature of cartoons is to satirise and trivialise. This is clearly not acceptable in the case of a personality who is held in the highest esteem by almost 2 billion people globally.

Irrespective of what the motive is for the repeated publishing and displaying of these blasphemous cartoons – whether for cheap publicity, political gains, deliberate provocation, or due to sheer ignorance – it is grossly offensive and highly insensitive and will always be rejected by all people of morality with the contempt it deserves!

Muslims accept the principle of constructive freedom of expression, but not the freedom to wantonly insult, which is sometimes deviously and deceptively masqueraded as freedom of expression. True freedom of expression is freedom FROM insult, not freedom TO insult! Freedom to insult has ultimately resulted in hatred, bigotry and even destruction. Humour that is disrespectful, insensitive and offensive, is not humour, but is in fact hubris.

But when Muslims object, the stock response is that they do not appreciate freedom of expression. The media and others view this as an infringement of the right of freedom of speech. However, one aspect that is often overlooked is that no right is absolute; there are inherent limitations. Every right is counterbalanced against other rights. Every right has to be exercised with utmost responsibility.
The blatant hypocrisy of certain leaders in the application of freedom of speech is glaringly visible for the world to see! Whilst they harp on the promotion of freedom of speech, they are intolerant of any criticism of themselves or things that are dear to them. So much for freedom of speech!

Muslim leaders and masses would be justifiably outraged and enraged by this act of profanity. This could even precipitate protests and boycotts. The worldwide anger and outpouring of objections has made it amply clear that Muslims will never accept disrespect to the Prophet (peace be upon him) or whatever else is deemed sacred to them. Despite this open provocation, Muslims are urged to follow the noble example of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon Him) in the kind, tolerant and forgiving manner he dealt with his enemies and continued to invite them to the Path of Guidance.

12 Rabi-ul-Awwal 1442 / 28 October 2020
Darul Ihsan Humanitarian Centre

https://darulihsan.com/index.php/news/item/9002-freedom-of-expression-is-freedom-from-insult-not-freedom-to-insult
But its okay to insult other people's faith abi. Una never see. Respect is a two way street. You cant be demanding respect for your prophet while you happily trash other people's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Scavy: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Both islam as a religion and saw abi na seer the prophet mohammed are all mad.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Friend22(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2020
hotwax:

If I catch that fool wey ejaculated u as sporm, i will give him the beating of his life. I dont have a problem with you. I only have a problem with that scumbag..

Come , lets reason together, we should both agree that he could have used condom instead of pumping u out his thingy.

And I hope you will join me to beat him up

This bastard of a thousand fathers thinks he can come here and mouth off rubbish.
I can willing give you my address let's meet up and see if you will go back home with your head on your shoulders.
I will tell you that idiots like you who don't know respect will be shown the way out of this world.

If you think again you are a cultist and you think that will scare me think again.
I ready to die today today.

I ready to sacrifice myself so we leave this world together.
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Sterope(f): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2020
This is a fight we are going to lose

You are going against countries that were once radical about Jesus Christ. A good number of their elders are still Christians. Some younger ones are still culturally Christian. But now; they see no qualms with the media or anyone blaspheming against Jesus, Christianity and Judaism.

The best bet is to boycott as much of their products and services as you can. Can we ignore the bloody fo.ol please!
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Burstit(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2020
Dreyton36:
It's insane for anyone to even think of insulting the holy prophet of Allah
May Almighty Allah Grant all our secret wishes ameen (Danjuma)
Bros grow up, I don't mean physically but mentally. You are deluded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by hotwax: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

This bastard of a thousand fathers thinks he can come here and mouth off rubbish.
I can willing give you my address let's meet up and see if you will go back home with your head on your shoulders.
I will tell you that idiots like you who don't know respect will be shown the way out of this world.

If you think again you are a cultist and you think that will scare me think again.
I ready to die today today.

I ready to sacrifice myself so we leave this world together.

this one wan die oooo grin grin grin

Join bokoharam na. But dont die now, until we deal with that your fatheer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Dreyton36: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Burstit:
Bros grow up, I don't mean physically but mentally. You are deluded!

I only read your (Heading )
I only made an innocent statement that it's wrong for anyone to even think of insulting the holy prophet of Allah
And you're already insulting me as well wow nairaland can ridicule someone Sha
And you said I should grow up for making an. Innocent statement wow
Ok sir I've grown up
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by holllandis: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2020
hotwax:

6 years not 16..see this one

Kai guy u bad oooo

3 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

Why is comprehension always your problem?!.
To you:
Three is one.
Jesus is God.
Jesus is son of God.
God is ever living-does not die.
Jesus died on the cross.
Jesus died for three days yet he is God?

And you expect me to help your confusion when you can't even get one thing right about the essence of your faith.

So You Mean Mohammad from Saudi Arabia is Allah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by holllandis: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

Do you even know what the word "pedophile" mean?

Do you even understand English?!

How many wives did he marry?!

Such confusion housed inside one head and he wants to attack Islaam with his stupidity!

I am a Muslim and i say He was a pedo and a perv .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by autolearner: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Dalil8: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I wish many countries will start treating Muslims and Islam the way Chinese and Israel treats them.

kill them if they fork up

there's nothing like moderate Muslims
that person you call moderate Muslim will kill you if he gets the chance.
they are full of hate and bile like yeroba Muslims

extremists are like snake while moderate Muslims are like grass they hide in

True. France, Germany, UK fvcked up big time.

Treat Muslims like Israel and China treats them.

Every Muslim is a Terrorist! Let's not deceive ourselves.

Islam is a curse upon mankind. But we have a sacred duty to cleanse the world of that curse.

Mumuhamad (Curse Be Upon Him) is a pedophile and a murderer.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by oluwaahmed: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2020
When I say every Muslim silently in their heart is fighting a jihad against other religions people will say no, they are radical islamists. They are all Radical just that some are more brave than others. Thats why those of us that love Trump know why.... This kind of thing would have been happening in America now if not for trump.
Put them in position of authority they will want to use Islamic law to supercede it.
E.g Nigeria, we have our constitutional law & sharia law. But some states opt for sharia law and have their sharia police. No state police, but religious police. We know whats going on in this country

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ggood: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Dreyton36:
terrorist spotted

3 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by lastempero: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Dreyton36:

The same man that enjoyed a little innocent girl.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Dreyton36: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
lastempero:

The same man that enjoyed a little innocent girl.

Only God can judge him , who are you to judge

Nobody holy , we all have our flaws so always think positive
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Dreyton36: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2020
ggood:

terrorist spotted

grin my religion isn't a religion of terrorism grin
Islam is a religion of peace , just because Boko Haram kill people doesn't make them real Muslims just because they carry the Qur'an
I can't ridicule Christianity just because a pastor buried someone in his church which is a daily news all around the globe
Anything anyone does, only God can judge
We're just humans (sand) what do we know ?
We only know what we grew up with and what the world wants his to know that's all

You they use iPhone no be say you be Yahoo boy
All those people using the name of islam to commit crime that's for only God alone to judge and not we mere humans who Tomorrow isn't promised

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Sterope(f): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
France destabilised a couple of regions including our neighboring Christian majority country. They made Libya what it is today!

They are so racist that they don't even see colour. IMO, Black French men bear the most scars from colonialism. Those scars run really deep.

As you were saying.............
nathdim:
Instead of your people to stay in your Muslim states and be adoring your prophet that has died for 1500yrs you go to another region and be causing chaos all in the name of conquest
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ArewaHero(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2020
hotwax:

when you see him, ask him. If you had brain you would have know that they left him to fight for himself. And he even asked his followers to stand down and not worry to fight for him.

Up till today, we don't fight for him. He is not an egg i will protect..so feel free insult him.. Its a business between you and Jesus. Not my headache... grin grin grin

i can't follow prophet i will use my blood to protect...wetin na? You muslims should reason the matter...

He even died for me to be safe...And he said he does not want to see my die...you can see the difference...

we can't stand any insult against prophet Muhammad period

cool
hotwax:

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ohiMuk: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2020
cktheluckyman:
Freedom of expression must be absolute.France and other Western countries have their own laws and values.If you are not ready to abide by them kindly go back to Saudi Arabia
Ok let france consume their products and services, since they have right to insult
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by hotwax: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2020
ArewaHero:

cool we can't stand any insult against prophet Muhammad period

you are on a long thing

cuz you can't tell anyone in the world, what they can say or not say.

fck mohameed

child rapist

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia / Ramadan 2018. Moon Sighted / Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.