Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! (20251 Views)

“freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Vyiecyie: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rubbish Terrorists!!

1 Like

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by FlordFlorez(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hypocrites! So are u in other way justifying the beheading/killing?

4 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wow , but head slammers has freedom of insults to other religions... If you can't tolerate the insults then stop insulting others , Islam wasn't the only religion in the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello Admins,
Please I've an issue I'd need you to resolve. I wanted to reply to a post (https://www.nairaland.com/6214870/insulting-prophet-freedom-expression-freedom)
Before I could write anything on the post, they asked if I was a muslim and believe in Allah. I went to mistakenly click on Yes. Now it is showing on my profile that I'm a muslim. I am not a muslim. I am a proud christain.

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe that Jesus came to the world to die for our sins. I believe that Jesus will come back one day to take His children. I am not in any way or form a muslim.

Admin please tell me how I can remove this description from my profile or if it is something you can do from your end. Thank you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by badman007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
They killed my countrymen because of this prophet of violence and death.

It shall not be well with killer Danfodio.

Arabs can be ignorant Muslims all they like. It is the black people I don’t understand. Stockholm syndrome maybe? Who knows?

I don’t even want to see any rubbish picture. They are so afraid of a god who supposedly loves them.. silly people

It is not by force to respect your Allah. I don’t like him one bit. The world would be a better place if he moves to Mars

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by badman007(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Islam is a shamelessly violent Religion.
Hypocrites can keep lying to themselves. Shame on all of you.

So weak you don’t invent/produce nothing, just almajiri, poverty and terrorism

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by olawonder(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
nijabazaar:
I blame the French people

Had they shove their spirit of openness and shun every thing Muslim, this nonsense and idiotism wouldn't be a thing for them.

Can anyone behead someone in China without getting nuked to the ground?
The french should expunged all useless muslim fanatics from their land.

How can u escape ur miserable muslim country and enter a country where freedom of expression is a basic right and still have the guts to stab non muslims?

If they so much value their prophet they should all stay in Saudi Arabia or Qatar or Yemen

Well, they went into many places around the world, including few black nations, enslaved you ppl, demoralised your ancestors and infiltrated conflicts amongst two brothers - after they destroyed the lands, took all the resources, used the indigents to fight their outgamers in various wars, they then sought to dump your asses!

Immigration has been a natural phenomenon for time immemorial, that doesn’t mean that ppl who you chose to host in your country should be demeaned and insulted just about any time you want, where’s the dignity in that? Especially after what you’d done to free nations in the past!

Remember, there are French and other Europeans in other nations as well; I don’t think the Muslims make it a career of entertainment to insult and demoralise the French in various Muslims countries they live or work in. What’s the ‘freedom of speech’ in me hosting your parents in my house (for example) and then insult them every day for no apparent reason whatsoever? Why can’t you guys just stop poking other ppl’s religions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Very good question....did he reply?
cktheluckyman:

Why did you skip the christians

1 Like

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by olawonder(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
Hello Admins,
Please I've an issue I'd need you to resolve. I wanted to reply to a post (https://www.nairaland.com/6214870/insulting-prophet-freedom-expression-freedom)
Before I could write anything on the post, they asked if I was a muslim and believe in Allah. I went to mistakenly click on Yes. Now it is showing on my profile that I'm a muslim. I am not a muslim. I am a proud christain.

I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I believe that Jesus came to the world to die for our sins. I believe that Jesus will come back one day to take His children. I am not in any way or form a muslim.

Admin please tell me how I can remove this description from my profile or if it is something you can do from your end. Thank you

Lailai, you a Muslim o! You will forever be a Muslim inshallah! Mistakenly ko, misgivingly ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Fayos1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

Killing as a result of provocation does not deserve any sort of condemnation.
The teacher knew what he was dealing with.

We don't support killing as a whole,but when you go beyond the allowed limits don't expect apologise from me when one of us is unable to control his rage for disrespecting his belief.

Thanks for the concern.
He deserves no condemnation, huh. I guess, he should be commended for gruesomely beheading the teacher then, according to you.
Religion of peace huh.
so great an irony.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
olawonder:

Lailai, you a Muslim o! You will forever be a Muslim inshallah! Mistakenly ko, misgivingly ni grin

No be by force oo. I AM NOT A MUSLIM!

8 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Go and sit down. Jesus has more followers than Mohammed and represents the very core and essence of Christianity. Also, Christianity is 600 years older than Islam so how is it that no Christian has ever killed anyone for insulting Jesus?

Do you know that your entire belief system is a blasphemy to Jesus? You call Jesus a mere prophet and deny his divinity. That is blasphemous but you don't see us killing over that.

It simply means one thing, not only are muslims intolerant, they are also babaric and Islamic injunctions are incompatible with western and civilised societies.

So inform your fellow muslims to restrict themselves to muslim countries.
Friend22:

You will never know being an outsider.
Is beyond just being a man,he represents the core essense of the religion.
Ridiculing him is like ,ridiculing the laws that prohibits rape ,injustice,caring for the orphans,shunning cheat and so many more virtues embedded in Islaam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
You are correct but it is you that is an ape.
womenareapes:
just come out plain and said Muhammed (piss be unto him) commanded you people to behead infidel and stop beating around the bush? undecided

but you people can come out and be insulting Christianity and yet we didn't behead you people
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Sufisunni: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
I can't insult your father before you and call it freedom of expression, No! That's insult and incitement of his children.

1 Like

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Then go and launch an attack against France and see what will happen.
ArewaHero:
we can't stand any insult against prophet Muhammad period

cool we can't stand any insult against prophet Muhammad period

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
I will and other normal people will consume French products.

China kills muslims everyday, please boycott China too.
ohiMuk:
Ok let france consume their products and services, since they have right to insult

4 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yes....I can try it offline and if you do nonsense, you will see nonsense.
ArewaHero:

Hhhh Internet is your only advantage ,the only place you can vomits your insult,hatred against our prophet Muhammad can you try am offline KIDDO ?

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Queenoffucks:
Idiots. I have to accept that I'm a member of your braindead religion before I can comment on your depressing threads.

Fvck Mohammed

Fvck the poster

Fvck everything thing about your shitty religion and its terrorist inclinations.

If your Mohammed made it to heaven (which I can guarantee my boyfriend's pricey penis he didn't), he'd be happy to toss you all in hell for even attempting to buy every bollock he sold you without questions.

Fvck you all

Queenoffucks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by justli: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

I hope it won't be out of place if someone in the name of freedom of expression draws a cartoon of your dad sleeping with your mum (showing their privates) on a national daily.
And I hope you will pat such person on the back for expressing their undeniable freedom?!

Idiot!

And you think that crap you wrote there justifies murder?
The irony here is how you guys get offended when we say Muslims are terrorists...
Mind you, this satirical depiction of Muhammed was prominent even when he was alive, and in most times he ordered the execution of the poet...

I wonder what sort of prophet is so insecure that he would order the execution of people that made mockery of him.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christians account for 65% of French population so it is you that is saying absolute rubbish.
Sterope:
Heritage they don't give two noodles about.

Liberalism is at the heart of being French. They take it very seriously. They don't care about Jesus. Don't ty to console yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Midas01: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am a Christian. You just insulted Jesus, no problem. I'm not angry at you or wish death on you and that's how it should be.
Sleekfingers:

thunder fire the left balls of jesus......also the terrorist called muhammed who is always straped with bombs......bunch of yeye prophets......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ArewaHero(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Midas01:
Then go and launch an attack against France and see what will happen.
I I will attack France with prayers
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ArewaHero(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dalil8:

Allahu akbar. BOOOOMMMM!
That's the most you can do.
Terrorist!
coward
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Midas01:
I am a Christian. You just insulted Jesus, no problem. I'm not angry at you or wish death on you and that's how it should be.

and so? Na God.....he was just a messenger.....so i dont recognise him.......

I only talk to God......shikena
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ArewaHero(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Midas01:
Yes....I can try it offline and if you do nonsense, you will see nonsense.
grin hmmm
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Sterope(f): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by naija4life247: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
nijabazaar:
I blame the French people

Had they shove their spirit of openness and shun every thing Muslim, this nonsense and idiotism wouldn't be a thing for them.

Can anyone behead someone in China without getting nuked to the ground?
The french should expunged all useless muslim fanatics from their land.

How can u escape ur miserable muslim country and enter a country where freedom of expression is a basic right and still have the guts to stab non muslims?

If they so much value their prophet they should all stay in Saudi Arabia or Qatar or Yemen

What do you say about your so called Christian sisters and brothers that are slaving in Dubai, Oman, Qatar e.t.c. Didn't the Arabs too give them a chance to live?
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by crafteck(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
ArewaHero:

Hhhh Internet is your only advantage ,the only place you can vomits your insult,hatred against our prophet Muhammad can you try am offline KIDDO ?

No he can't, cos you will want to kill him, that's what you do best right? Am sure you think you are better than terrorist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by ArewaHero(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
crafteck:

No he can't, cos you will want to kill him, that's what you do best right? Am sure you think you are better than terrorist.
I ain't a murderer I will just insert sense for his head wink
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by crafteck(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
ArewaHero:
I ain't a murderer I will just insert sense for his head wink
Well need to stop all this religious ish, make everyone hold on to hin grandpa idol, too much bloodshed for nothing, just a promise of heaven
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by afemgbosey(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Who is this Allah? In pdf

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=0BxNecuydbQxHcEZxOGN0dXdxTlE&export=download
For those who desire the truth undiluted and uncorrupted.
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Theguided: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Praise be to Allah the lord of the worlds

Islam has nothing to do with terror. We Muslims disagree with the muslim man that went to behead that teacher. A truthful and sincere person would hold the killer accountable and not the religion of over 1.8 billion people all over the world. That's definitely not freedom of speech when you allow the person Muslims all over the hold in high regard to be insulted. The person we love more than our parents, our spouses, our lives to be insulted. The fact that the whole world is against just one religion and it's the fastest growing religion in the world should say something for those who are sincere to themselves and those you have intellect. The lord of makind has honoured the prophet peace be upon him. The islamophobes are indirectly spreading islam if you don't realize. I can't count the number of "islamophobia led me to islam" videos I've watched on YouTube. For the truth seekers check out "One message foundation". To the people blinded by ignorance and the "media Islam", may Allah guide you, to the people who know the truth and still deny and speak bad about our beloved prophet , what goes around comes around.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadri) / If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.