Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! (20244 Views)

“freedom” Of Women Or “freedom” To Men To Enjoy Them? / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by cktheluckyman: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
ohiMuk:
Ok let france consume their products and services, since they have right to insult
There are over 6billion people in the world.Muslims only make up 75%.French products can still be sold to the remaining 75%
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by onyeogalu1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

Killing as a result of provocation does not deserve any sort of condemnation.
The teacher knew what he was dealing with.

We don't support killing as a whole,but when you go beyond the allowed limits don't expect apologise from me when one of us is unable to control his rage for disrespecting his belief.

Thanks for the concern.

You are obviously insane

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by 1Sharon(f): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Queenoffucks:
Idiots. I have to accept that I'm a member of your braindead religion before I can comment on your depressing threads.

Fvck Mohammed

Fvck the poster

Fvck everything thing about your shitty religion and its terrorist inclinations.

If your Mohammed made it to heaven (which I can guarantee my boyfriend's pricey penis he didn't), he'd be happy to toss you all in hell for even attempting to buy every bollock he sold you without questions.

Fvck you all

Queenoffucks.

Ooohh girl..you went in lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by NaMeAboki: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2020
tobechi74:
What of a small thirteen years old boy that insult any prophecies? Should we not preach tolerance?

The northern part of Nigeria is trying so hard to curtail its rebel. First, Mubarak Bala has been arrested for propagating anti – Islamic teaching and insulting Prophet Mohammed on social media.   A musician has been sentenced to death for mocking the prophet in his song.   While courtesy demand we respect other people belief, This has raised lots of question. Is Nigeria a secular or Islamic country,?  Does blasphemy law has a place in this civilised period?

These rebels were aware of the  likely consequences of their actions. Their moral courage to choose to undergo these  ordeal plants a seed in the mind of others. The death of one rebel leads to the growth of more rebel.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/08/the-rise-of-religious-rebels-in-the-north/

On the contrary; even according to international law; blasphemy is indeed a crime; the European Court of Human Rights, in a landmark judgement in 2018, ruled that blasphemy is a punishable crime.
https://www.thenewfederalist.eu/echr-you-shall-not-blaspheme-against-religious-prophets?lang=fr
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by NaijaAlien: 3:03am On Oct 31, 2020
You are very Stupid. i did not want to say anything. but this here is the the most brainwashed and self centered way to justify Killing. very disgusting. SPITS. You are explaining the beheading of a human being, because of a stupid idealogy, used to brainwash you all and turn you to murderous Lunatics....Bleep you and Bleep all you stand for.... Hypocrite....
Friend22:

Killing as a result of provocation does not deserve any sort of condemnation.
The teacher knew what he was dealing with.

We don't support killing as a whole,but when you go beyond the allowed limits don't expect apologise from me when one of us is unable to control his rage for disrespecting his belief.

Thanks for the concern.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Xmuslim: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Arrewa:
All religions have deficiencies in their writings but by large Islam and Christianity is the biggest fraud of them all.

Christianity is the only one that says you must follow Jesus to go to heaven.

What a boatload of TRASH that is.
The same Jesus was son of God and God at the same time - Another fraud.
Jesus was born my immaculate conception - biggest fraud in the bible.
Jesus has been coming back since more than 2000 years ago - Big fraud.

He's dead and he aint coming back. He died just like other human being that had their hearth stopped pumping blood. The rest is just Hollywood fantasy story written by the Romans to control the rest of the world.

Close to 70 PERCENT of the WORLD POPULATION are not even Christians, so you are telling me that they are all going to hell?

Most that are Christians were born into the religion, that means that GOD has already punished about 70 percent of the world when they were born into other religions. I beg save me the trash. That means that God himself is mean by allowing most of the world population to be born into regions where Christianity is not prevalant. I doubt that.

Islam... Why will you fight for Allah when you all know we are going back to him for the final judgement?

Why not face radical Muslims that have turned the Quran upside, killing innocent people and creating terror group and painting your religion black?

If Religion is the answer to human problems, Nigeria would have been a better country by now, considering the times various churches and mosques have fasted and prayed for the nation.

We’ve been praying for the country since I was a kid and it’s obvious the same has been happening before I was born, but instead of a turnaround for the best, it’s been the direct opposite.

My world outlook is to be good to others, and treat people the way you want to be treated. If there's heaven, then you will make it.
only the wise will understand

1 Like

Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by Pymetrics: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2020
nijabazaar:
I blame the French people

Had they shove their spirit of openness and shun every thing Muslim, this nonsense and idiotism wouldn't be a thing for them.

Can anyone behead someone in China without getting nuked to the ground?
The french should expunged all useless muslim fanatics from their land.

How can u escape ur miserable muslim country and enter a country where freedom of expression is a basic right and still have the guts to stab non muslims?

If they so much value their prophet they should all stay in Saudi Arabia or Qatar or Yemen

One of the mistakes you people made was to think that Islam is only restricted to citizens of Arab countries. You believed that any Muslim in France, UK, Germany, America and others were migrated. Don't you reason that some of the core citizens of the aforementioned countries were Muslim too without migration. The message of Islam spread to them and they accepted. Do you think it's normal for them to watch their sacred objects being mocked and keep quiet? Are they not citizen too? Please just correct your believe that Islam and Muslims are alien in western countries.
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by sulasa07(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Draught:
What I don't support is when that "Nice attack", if you see the comments of Moslems around the world, they were like its Macron fault.. that per say he did the knife assault..

There's more I want to say and seeing those with the most liked comments here are similar to my views..

Wowww someone has the same username as me up here..
What about the 2nd attack in Avignon,the media had already said the guy shouted ALLAHU Akbar b4 being shot to death by the Police,only to be known the guy is not a Muslim, didn't say ALLAHU Akbar and he belongs to the French Far-right group(They are nothing more than Terrorists).After the media groups knew he wasn't a Muslim,the news died down immediately.
See the Hypocrisy
Re: Insulting The Prophet: Freedom Of Expression Is Freedom FROM Insult, NOT To! by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
seguntijan:
"If you talk about Jews, you're anti Semitic.
If you criticize gays, you're homophobic.
If you make fun of colored people, you're racist.
But when you insult our Prophet, you're practicing your right as part of your freedom!

Your freedom ends when you start offending others!"

Sheikh Assim Alhakeem
This is it !
We are in a Crazy World but Once Religion is down and Human laws takes Prominence .... The entire humanity will be like Animal world .. If not for Godliness that incarcerated alot of people, some are more beastly than Lion, Tiger and Hyena combined !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Night Of Majesty (lailatul Quadri) / If A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Is It Right To Sexually Refuse Him? / Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.