Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,599,248 members, 6,034,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 December 2020 at 07:18 PM

Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? (3413 Views)

10 Ways To Get High Paid Job In Tech Companies, No 8 May Shock You / Anyone In Tech Up For Friendship? / Who Can Pentest A Webform For Hidden Cookies And Tokens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by wwwtortoise(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08
tensazangetsu20:

I know absolutely nothing about the listed technologies. Check stack overflow.

Alright.

Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by Plaouse(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09
I saw questions on the 2nd page asking for sources to learn Java Script. To beginners that say Java Script is difficult I recommend you try using Grasshopper App

I introduced my self to programming using Grasshopper and it has laid a good foundation for me. If you're learning JavaScript or learned already you can pm me. I'll like to have like-minded people around smiley
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15
Sulele04:

Bro i must say you are spot on.
Blockchain programming is the one of the highest paid programming jobs, i know someone paid about 1m just to build blockchains, but there is very few resources before i could see a good course about blockchain i sweat shocked.
but now I have download solidity and its ide so i am now ready to start learning blockchain programming

Boss please, send me link to the material
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15
Sulele04:

Bro i must say you are spot on.
Blockchain programming is the one of the highest paid programming jobs, i know someone paid about 1m just to build blockchains, but there is very few resources before i could see a good course about blockchain i sweat shocked.
but now I have download solidity and its ide so i am now ready to start learning blockchain programming
Abeg
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15
africanman85:
I'm a real novice to programming. Were can I start from JavaScript ?
My best advice, go to udemy pay our look for a way to get novice to ninja by netninja. Spend 8-10 hrs daily you won't regret my friend
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15
ayomikuolatunji:
I just started Javascript last week. It is tough to practice and become perfect. I downloaded upto 20 videos with length more than 8hrs that is I have upto 100hrs videos on my pc. I just mastermind html and CSS... So I decided to start Javascript my first programming language to learn. Please how can I learn it? As I am typing now, I have sitted with my pc since 9am till now....
Very simple. If you wanna be good just go this. Download net ninja modern Javascript course from novice to ninja. Finish the course. Don't look else where just finsh it and you won't regret it

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by Sulele04(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15
CELEBRITIZ:

Abeg
go to www.dappuniversity.com/bootcamp for the full solidity and blockchain course it is free.
also i want to ask you do you any have programming xperience.
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by sdqumar(m): 9:07am On Nov 17
This quite and eye opener and interesting thread, am also kinda new to Web dev, learning react and wordpress currently. I was actually in a kinda of dilemma to learn wordpress development or not, but with information I just learned here I will definitely learn wordpress dev.
Let me share some good javascript resources I have used when learning javascript.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1I--lhLoSVGyaCFme1s4rdbPvsv4pycv
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by ayomikuolatunji(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21
CELEBRITIZ:

Very simple. If you wanna be good just go this. Download net ninja modern Javascript course from novice to ninja. Finish the course. Don't look else where just finsh it and you won't regret it
thanks
Re: Why Is It That The Things That Give Money In Tech Are Always Hidden? by plat0: 6:41pm On Nov 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best I.T Course To Study.... / Andela Home Study / Repairs All Corrupt PST Files In A New File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.