Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo (35804 Views)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Emperor4tune:
u are a stranger & giving out a friends info is against his privacy,but i will trust u on the grounds that ur intentions are right and you sincerely mean to offer any possible assistance to the family.Adetola Olayinka-081xxxxxxxx
living @ stadilasa..oi street.kindly tell him Durodola Adedayo gave u his details on nairaland,base on the incident that happend to his dad & keep ur intentions right
I have saved the number. You may delete it now. Thank you very much
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by We4all: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't understand how somebody would be tired of life , and now leave his fan , sniper on the table , cement at the backyard , knife in the kitchen and go to a river to jump ??

Because, it is less painful to die by drowning.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Ogagawhite(f): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't understand how somebody would be tired of life , and now leave his fan , sniper on the table , cement at the backyard , knife in the kitchen and go to a river to jump ??

They need to check ur brain he fit don Dey ferment
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
You are an incorrigible fool. I should never have given you that attention.

You have proven what I have been saying all along. If it is a faceless forum why would I need your attention.

I can't trade insult with you, to what end.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Sweetcho: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
He should at least complete the three score years and ten
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Rhema04(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
No one should die on us again fa... Let's keep riding this 2020
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Testimony1988(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
He should know that death is not the end of life and suicide is a sin in the sight of God, and those who does it end up in hell.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joshmodest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by 99thEnemy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
UrGraphicPlug1:
Thank God he was saved. Wishing him well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Oyedepo don start the sell spare parts? grin
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
30k just to end his own life cry , I wish there's a way to contact him.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by premierlead: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Oh God! How do I get his phone number now? Anyone with his contact should please mention me. I will return the favour, by the grace of God

May God bless and be with you and your family for this kind gesture sire
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by DonroxyII: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
pcguru1:
30k just to end his own life cry , I wish there's a way to contact him.
I'm not privy to his information yet but if I know should I let you know ?
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
DonroxyII:
I'm not privy to his information yet but if I know should I let you know ?

Yes pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips / Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Hold Hands In Public In Delta State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.