Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo (35784 Views)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Abilitie: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by pretydiva(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
The country hard nor be small
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by timay(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Could be one of those affected by the end SARS protest.

Yeah, We'll just pretend as if Suicide rate has not been at an all time high in this administration with reports about people jumping into Lagos Lagoon making Nairaland front page almost everyday at some point. All these before the EndSARS protests. Only God knows the amount of suicides that goes unreported

Infact , the hunger and suffering in the land is one of the reason the protests spread like wildfire in a very short time in the first place.

Even if some politicians somewhere are paying you to write nonsense like this, that doesn't mean you should loose your empathy na. Please let's be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by ebuka10box(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Oh God! How do I get his phone number now? Anyone with his contact should please mention me. I will return the favour, by the grace of God
nice one, be ur brothers keeper

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by notoriousbabe: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2020
This is what i always tell people about death, no matter ho hard you try, if it is not yet your time to die, you won't die, you only die when it is time approved for you to die. The story of this man says it all
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by notoriousbabe: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Shortyy:

Huh??
what?
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Oh God! How do I get his phone number now? Anyone with his contact should please mention me. I will return the favour, by the grace of God
My friend calm down and look within your environment, I am sure there are alot of people that would appreciate your help.

His fortune has already change for good.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by hopexter(m): 11:51am On Oct 30, 2020
columbus007:
Does he want to end it all with cylinder to cook and a gallon to fetch water when he gets there?

At 67 and nothting to show for it Isn't that enough reasons to end it? sad

1 Like

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Offpoint1: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2020
Waited for a police permission to rescue a dying man?

1 Like

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Royalfurnitures: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2020
The situation of this country is even driving many crazy though suicide is never an option

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by abachaphilo(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
this is his son number
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by loomer: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't understand how somebody would be tired of life , and now leave his fan , sniper on the table , cement at the backyard , knife in the kitchen and go to a river to jump ??

I feel sorry for people like you. all because life has been good to you doesn't mean it has been same for others.

i just hope someday nothing in life would make you wanna take your life.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Ezeego1(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
He might have been affected by the activities of the hoodlums who hijacked the end SARS protest.
Its not good to be lonely at such an age.
A go fund me account should be opened for people like this not people that twerk about on social media.

I endorse it. This is not just normal
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by DaFuhrer(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
So one cannot commit suicide in peace undecided
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Bahamas95(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Taking permission from the police before saving someone?

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Brown02: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=marvin906 post=95496086]67 years OGA don almost live life finish..
he lived till this age just to commit suicide..
Heaven hear he's cry[/quote

Oto ge
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by shoprite: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
“When I discovered that the old man was still breathing, I waited for a moment to get police permission to rescue him and I immediately jumped into the river.”

Correct Naija guy . . .before Naija Police go come change the narrative against u . . ."Man arrested for trying to drown a 67 year old man" grin

1 Like

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by RightRoad: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christthesaviour:
no be boko haram wan kill you
no be kidnapper
no be armed robbers
no be village people
no be accident
no be sickness
na you wan kill yourself.

the greatest enemy of a man can be himself.
Who tell you say village people no dey use that style? Or you think say the village people go come attack physically?
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by rhythyson: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
I don't understand how somebody would be tired of life , and now leave his fan , sniper on the table , cement at the backyard , knife in the kitchen and go to a river to jump ??

Na wah to you

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
hidhrhis:
i really like the bike man
he said he took permission from the police before he jumped to save him
he already understand the nigerian police ways
yea, police can be like that..... I know a woman who got blown into a drainage by a fast moving tanker. nobody came to her rescue just because of the attitude of some Nigerian police men.

most people where scared that they might be held culpable for helping out.....the woman bled internally till she passed out..

1 Like

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by bizzibodi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
What beat me iz why would a saneman go take permission from our damned policemen b4 saving a drowning man.
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by TheExecutioner: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Veezy4u(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
67years old Me that way before 20 I've been f***ly depressed This life no just balance. Depression is real. Before you jump into conclusions saying why would he.......? Just know this- everybody is going through a whole lot. Depression is in the land, let me give an instance:
I live with my "so called parents" food, education, I don't lack by d grace of God but deep down I'm feeling very bad; no motivation, feel let down, don't even feel their presence n even better off when I was away from them.
Las Las if you are feeling depressed, never give up. Think of the last time you felt very down n felt like giving up. Now remember- YOU survived! Never give up. I repeat NEVER GIVE UP!
N.b no one should quote me
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
lindareep:
You will not die, you shall live...

Men enlargement gel is now 4k today! Lagos only pls kiss kiss kiss

Enlargement kee u there cool
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Pauladex(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't even know what to say
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Whitecoal711: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
i don't know if to appreciate your nice gesture,but I will ,you are here now probably want to call or do a little to save a life,but other thread fueling ethnic and hate among tribe and religion,which might lead to crisis probably lost of life, I our side,we call it hypocrise,my religion call it murder
thanks for the love sha
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin Baba wan escape life to the after world. It is well take heart
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by sinkhole: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Offpoint1:
Waited for a police permission to rescue a dying man?
what if he brings the man out dead, and they said he was the one that actually threw the man in the river

Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Hamzashaf99(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
Under Bulhary d Clueless, the number of Nigerians that have died or killed has surpassed all the deaths of the 1967 civil war.

Argue with your father

See your life?
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hamzashaf99:

See your life?

Ur mother's life u mean?
Re: Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo by Offpoint1: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
sinkhole:
what if he brings the man out dead, and they said he was the one that actually threw the man in the river
At daytime when everyone was watching? Haha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Signs, Symptoms & Prevention Tips / COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Hold Hands In Public In Delta State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.