Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

"My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady (1611 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by marvelck: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Being pregnant made me like smelling my husband' poo.

When I Was Pregnant, I Like Following My Husband To The Toilet Cos Of The Smell Of His Poo" - Lady

A married Naija lady recently made a shocking revelation online after revealing how she use to follow her husband to the toilet when she was pregnant, cos the smell of his poo smelt like party jollof rice to her.

She made the shocking revelation when asked on a popular group forum (Igbo Rant HQ) to describe the craziest thing she did when she was pregnant...

I ve heard stories of ladies usually acting weird while pregnant. So, I guess loving the smell of her husband' poo was one of her weird habits when she was pregnant �

Read her full post below

But according to medical experts, there is nothing wrong about it. Since you are literally growing a human inside you, being pregnant can make one feel a little bit exhausted, emotional and erratic.

And that explains why pregnant ladies act the way they do while pregnant

Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by InfernoNig: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
When I thought I have heard it all. This one weak me.
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by Karemarealty288(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
But you didn't mention how many times you tested it.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by sanity12(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lol..maybe when i don give my wife belle, My Poo will smell Like Fried Rice grin
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by EmpressEmerald(f): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
sanity12:
Lol..maybe when i don give my wife belle, My Poo will smell Like Fried Rice grin

chai!!!
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by JONSYN7154: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Being pregnant can make you do some nasty things.
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by Franktom247(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Many are mad few are roaming
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by themainman600(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
how many times she kan eat the shit grin grin I hope there name their child HARRY POOOTER grin grin mad woman grin grin
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by Gadafii: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
u for kuku fry dodo to go with it na

rubbish
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by tobechi74: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
She was high on tramadol while pregnant
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
She Must Be A Yahoo Plus Cuz, Dey Like Poo.
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by Gracefulhope: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
It's called pica
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by marvelck: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lovely designer car seat cover for sale...Say bye bye to dirty car seats.

Buy and use these lovely car seat covers to make the inside of your car shine and clean all the time..

call Jenny on 0806 041 9219, to place your order...

We deliver nationwide.

Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by Clinghton: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Am sure you had it to your fill.
Re: "My Husband' Poo Use To Smell Like Jollof Rice To Me When I Was Pregnant" - Lady by SenecaTheYonger: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
marvelck:
Being pregnant made me like smelling my husband' poo.

When I Was Pregnant, I Like Following My Husband To The Toilet Cos Of The Smell Of His Poo" - Lady

A married Naija lady recently made a shocking revelation online after revealing how she use to follow her husband to the toilet when she was pregnant, cos the smell of his poo smelt like party jollof rice to her.

She made the shocking revelation when asked on a popular group forum (Igbo Rant HQ) to describe the craziest thing she did when she was pregnant...

I ve heard stories of ladies usually acting weird while pregnant. So, I guess loving the smell of her husband' poo was one of her weird habits when she was pregnant �

Read her full post below

But according to medical experts, there is nothing wrong about it. Since you are literally growing a human inside you, being pregnant can make one feel a little bit exhausted, emotional and erratic.

And that explains why pregnant ladies act the way they do while pregnant

Hello, are you able to access Igbo rant hq on FB? The one with close to 500k members?

(1) (Reply)

Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze / Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.