Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (54922 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DORS(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
RealEzee:
it will my guy.
at times ehn I come to NL to laugh from funny comments, funny pple full NL grin, read up business ideas shared, basically just to get informed Sha and note down stuff,Sha all na time, our own go come soon and we can come back here and assist folks too.

Man get a few ideas but empty belle no dey gree hear word grin, I just registered for this federal government youth empowerment stuff, I hope I go fit get the loan and start my thing, maybe you fit look am up too Sha
please bros how did you register for the youth empowerment
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by RealEzee(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
DORS:

please bros how did you register for the youth empowerment
my guy na em b dis
https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/

I filled with my details, it did ask for bvn too tho,i will check my mail later tonight if they've sent me any back like confirmation for the training cos I heard training also dey too Sha.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by adedehinbo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
RealEzee:
it will my guy.
at times ehn I come to NL to laugh from funny comments, funny pple full NL grin, read up business ideas shared, basically just to get informed Sha and note down stuff,Sha all na time, our own go come soon and we can come back here and assist folks too.

Man get a few ideas but empty belle no dey gree hear word grin, I just registered for this federal government youth empowerment stuff, I hope I go fit get the loan and start my thing, maybe you fit look am up too Sha
pls broda,help me out to register too,I just hope I could get something out of it too,I already had so many plans,some which am already into too,will be waiting for your guide
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
sad am currently broke I can't explain the feeling
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Isnt there a way we can find her?

I am intrested to pay her back the good deeds

she did               

Honestly I have been cracking my head since but I no longer have thr idea of how she looks. If she had a shed it would have been easier to trace her and she has stopped hawking in that area the last time I tried tracing her.

I pray for her eact time I remember.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DORS(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
RealEzee:
my guy na em b dis

I filled with my details, it did ask for bvn too tho,i will check my mail later tonight if they've sent me any back like confirmation for the training cos I heard training also dey too Sha.
please can you assist me in doing the registration, I've heard about it some days ago but
I don't have data and don't have the means to get.
please I will appreciate.
I'll provide my details at your request so you can process it for me
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by GiftedTitty: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
HomerTimpson:
GiftedTitty LOL i couldn't quote your comment cos of my phone type. But truely those in same shoes will truly understand.

The funniest thing is when you can't even afford drinking water and your toothpaste finish,brushing your teeth would be the last thing in your mind LOL

Lol, yes very true. I don't pray to go trough any of that again. though setbacks would come yet we move on.....
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Pegi23(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
chatinent:

Oh thanks.

Please send it instead to the other guy who needs to take care of his sister. ( this guy by name stinjoe)

I appreciate. I can manage.

I hustle through my writing job as indicated in my signature below.
Refer me to him �
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by princedan295(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
I feel like sharing mine!

It happened During my 300 lvl , on a Friday. I was living alone at that time. I was just coming back from the bet9ja center angry and depressed.( You can easily guess why grin) on my way back I decide to make use of POS to withdraw my last 1k from my diamond bank (now access diamond). Only to discover that I had misplaced my ATM card! �
Na there problem start!
I started overthinking and came up with a bad decision.
I decided to go to bank the next day.

morning reached and the only thing I did was to brush my teeth, I started TREKING down to the bank which was almost 4km. During the trekking time, the only thoughts on my mind was to cook soup once I get my 1k from the bank. Not until Keke poured me water, i realize that the streets were really empty and every where was quite.
Then it hit me OMO NA SATURDAY BE THIS AND BANK NO DAY OPEN ON SATURDAY.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pegi23:

Refer me to him �
Who pls?
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
LaCremy:

Alright

I will contact you soon

All right
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by RealEzee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
DORS:

please can you assist me in doing the registration, I've heard about it some days ago but
I don't have data and don't have the means to get.
please I will appreciate.
I'll provide my details at your request so you can process it for me
my brother I'm sorry I won't be able to do that, it requires you input ur bvn, that's a private and sensitive information, if you can do the mtn pulse night browsing like I do Sha, it #25 for 250mb 11pm to 6am.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by RealEzee(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
adedehinbo:
pls broda,help me out to register too,I just hope I could get something out of it too,I already had so many plans,some which am already into too,will be waiting for your guide

Thats the site bro, bvn will be required at the first page, after that other details will be required,I will check my mail later tonight to see what's up cos a training will be involved.

If you no get data, try mtn pulse nite plan #25 for 250mb, 11pm to 6pm, that's how I kinda manage Sha.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Kokoboss: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Ade4all080(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ade4all080:
My Worst broke moment is now!
I put my family on the line just to make a better future for us but stuck at the moment to put all process to action.

I took a loan to start a chicken processing biz plant but unfortunately the fund approved isn't enough to start the biz but don't want to go back to joblessness.

Currently I've spent all including the little I have yet could not put the biz in action....
Nothing to eat, just have to meet some neighbor to beg for foods and some cash as well.

All equipment are available and installed including two diesel generator just need at least 500k to do the wiring and plumbing work with little cash for other little expenses to kick operations is all I need.

I've meet some family and friends to borrow me or invest with 20% interest attached but all efforts so far seams not working.

Made efforts to sell one of the diesel Gen (12kva) yet no results.

I'm still begging and borrowing just to feed my family.

Yet to know which way forward since two weeks ago.

See attached pictures

Don't mind if anybody can recommend where to borrow as much as 500k for at max 4months..
Pls I do not mind.

Help me so I can pay back without default... Total capital invested and spent is #5m...
Just 500k is all I need to start operations.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by UGBE634: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
ghettowriter:
Damn i've been broke before. God bless the person that discovered Garri alias the ultimate life saver and also our forefathers for opening our eyes to the fact that with determination we fit treek from one state to another.
please I need the story behind this you mean you trekked from one state to another?
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Mrscarter(f): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Babawale01:

This ur question get Kleg or maybe bowleg sef.
You probably don't know there's a member on this forum with the moniker "Hungerbad".

You can use the search features and yes he's dead.

I did know he had a moniker is why I asked.
I didn't know
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DebTem(f): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Humblesam:
Lot of good people here my dear. Just some few miscreants, but it's well.
It is well. Thank you
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by adedehinbo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
RealEzee:

Thats the site bro, bvn will be required at the first page, after that other details will be required,I will check my mail later tonight to see what's up cos a training will be involved.

If you no get data, try mtn pulse nite plan #25 for 250mb, 11pm to 6pm, that's how I kinda manage Sha.
I have registered,still waiting for a reply
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Samylekey(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Phew, God will help us in this country. Being a graduate is not a guarantee for getting a job, even after the toils of school.

Most times when I think, I just wonder why we spend 4-5 years in school and after service we still resort to learning a vocation. I'm a graduate of Microbiology (got a high grade - doesn't matter in Nigeria tho), spent roughly 5 years in school, a year of service and now I'm learning web development on YouTube just to keep myself from being idle, choi. I repeat again, God will help us in this country. Amen

Mehn, I read a lot from page 1 - 20 and I still have 6 pages to go.

I pray for those who sincerely need help today, you guys will get the breakthrough you need.

This is d first day of a new month - May God surprise us with goodness.

Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DavidEsq(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Humblesam:

Hahaha...but that's not fair. Life is deep and no one can tell tomorrow.
1 Timothy 4:7:
But reject irreverent false stories, like those told by old women..
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by madprophet(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
quisera:

We broke up recently

Not good

All is well
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by alterswerve(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:

Better by far

Linguistics 13/15CB...

Biochemistry 15/omo I don forget my matric jare grin
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by illicit(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
alterswerve:

Biochemistry 15/omo I don forget my matric jare grin

lol
u valid....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by alterswerve(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bashnigga:

What's tanke sir

You don't wanna go there bro cry
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Alennsar(f): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.

I can't stop myself from commenting on this post walahi!
And the Prophet (saw) said in one hadith that "giving charity stands in the way of calamity and open the doors to favors". Indeed charity does not reduce wealth but bring great rewards.

God almighty sees your intentions and reward you for your efforts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Aspentrails96(m): 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oh God. Since 2018 when I was in 200l till now. As a student that relies on parents for funds, no help from relatives. It had been hell all through but God no go gree shame us.
I terrifically drank garri with my elder and younger bro( who came visiting around 2018), so tey I no gree see when sun dey shine. God dey sha

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Pegi23(f): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2020
chatinent:

Who pls?
. The person that is crediting people azat(acct)
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Akanimoh113(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Whose gonna credit me na
FRANCIS VICTOR
Union Bank

I'll be grateful
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Erotix: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2020
chatinent:

Share me your account number so I can share a token of N3k.

Courtesy of Somehow.
0084727382 Access bank(diamond)
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by walkingshadow911: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2020
am only thinking of selling this my phone now to see money to buy food this week and hope for a miracle in the comming week. suicide is not an option yet things are just too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.