Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (54681 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by femijay8271(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
gejpmb:
I was born into poverty, raised in there, and continue there. My story mad gon. Days I no see good chop for school even now.
Dropped out of school due to financial constrain... Suffered like mad in school because no money, had low grades not because I'm not intelligent but because before you think of reading you have to eat first. Couldn't pay my fees... Professor Dr. Mrs. Ezeh tore my exam script because I no pay school fees in a core EE course.... Which means automatic carry over....
With little hustle, hunger dey kill person because family responsibility dey my head as the first son.
When I make am, I will give my best to the reform of our educational system, give scholarship to the poor and mentor them to the top, while encouraging them to do same....
Nigeria must be great again
#NewNigeria

You will surely make it in Jesus mighty name. Just talk to the Almighty God, confess you sin and promise to follow him
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by treziMcCarthy: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Samylekey:
Phew, God will help us in this country. Being a graduate is not a guarantee for getting a job, even after the toils of school.

Most times when I think, I just wonder why we spend 4-5 years in school and after service we still resort to learning a vocation. I'm a graduate of Microbiology (got a high grade - doesn't matter in Nigeria tho), spent roughly 5 years in school, a year of service and now I'm learning web development on YouTube just to keep myself from being idle, choi. I repeat again, God will help us in this country. Amen

Mehn, I read a lot from page 1 - 20 and I still have 6 pages to go.

I pray for those who sincerely need help today, you guys will get the breakthrough you need.

This is d first day of a new month - May God surprise us with goodness.

Amen

May God keep helping us, I graduated from unizik, faculty of engineering 2 years ago, and man still be looking for a nice job, to no avail... Tried being self employed, trust me it isn't easy, forget motivational speech, life is hard for someone like me who didn't come from a buoyant background.
Sometimes most youth embark on a journey of Yahoo Yahoo.
I have resist the urge a lot, I pray I don't fall for it.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Samylekey(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
treziMcCarthy:

May God keep helping us, I graduated from unizik, faculty of engineering 2 years ago, and man still be looking for a nice job, to no avail... Tried being self employed, trust me it isn't easy, forget motivational speech, life is hard for someone like me who didn't come from a buoyant background.
Sometimes most youth embark on a journey of Yahoo Yahoo.
I have resist the urge a lot, I pray I don't fall for it.

We won't fall. Just endure please
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by samuelchimmy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
stinjoe:
I have been there and currently, the level of me being broke is just unbearable. It sounds weird but we just had oil and salt as our dinner even to buy garri is an issue. But, hearing my sweet sister cry of ulcer do shatter my heart and I believe all this will end soon. I can't even boast of a thousand naira in my account. Honestly story long but I want those set of people, including myself to believe that once there is life, there is hope for a better tomorrow and never forget that God's plan for us all are of good and not of evil.
it will be story bro. My family and I once ate olive oil and water also..
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
chatinent:

I would love to help.

Unfortunately, I lost my job currently and I have been trying to patch things this side. I'm also seeking funds but who'll help? sad

I am without funds but I wish you lived close so I can divide my foodstuff in half.

sad

Sorry for being a disappointment.

My brother, the fact that you want to help and you couldn't... infact it's just like you've given me something... may God bless you and provide you a good and better Job.

Would love to know you more... would you mind?

and you're not and will never be a disappointment by the special grace of God... I'll include your names in my prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Agricexpert(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Very terrible both b4 and now!
I pray God helps us out of the chains of poverty.
life is meaningless every passing day.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Talktomenicely: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dis thread has seriously been a life saver. Was just recharged again of #100mtn. God bless the cheerful giver.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Trabelsi10:

My brother, the fact that you want to help and you couldn't... infact it's just like you've given me something... may God bless you and provide you a good and better Job.

Would love to know you more... would you mind?

and you're not and will never be a disappointment by the special grace of God... I'll include your names in my prayers.

Thanks .

My details are in my signature.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Talktomenicely: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Talktomenicely:
Dis thread has seriously been a life saver. Was just recharged again of #100mtn. God bless the cheerful giver.

And, it's anoda card again just received dis evening. God bless d giver!!!!! God bless u all
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by omoolababs(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2020
MY GOD SENT HELPER MIGHT BE ON THIS THREAD, I AM A PHONE ENGINEER BUT I NEED SOME FUNDS TO GET A SMALL CONTAINER AND RENT A PORTION OF LAND. I DONT MIND IF IT IS AN INTEREST FREE LOAN THAT I WILL BE PAYING BACK. PLS HELP ME!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by omoolababs(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2020
IF I CAN SEE SOMEONE THAT CAN GIVE OR LOAN ME 150K-200K, WE WILL BOTH DISCUSS ON HOW I WILL BE PAYING IT BACK, I AM IN LAGOS
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Xperienx(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Omo my own happy today today o.

Na so i just wakeup this morning, put hand for table carry my last N800 enter market to go buy wetin to cook. Bought fish N400, egusi N250, crayfish N50, vegetable #50, i get one maggi for house so change left was #50 box.

On my way home naim i remember say garri and red oil no even dey kitchen and na #50 naira remain.. Lol

This life no just balance.
#myBiggestMistakeThisMonth

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by legacystore: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Think long term and plan ahead n ur brokeness may be history esp if you hustle n earn sth regularly.

U will always be broke if u always live in the moment n forget that there will be tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by waploger(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
During 2016 when my dad was sick, i had to drop out of school and took menial jobs with 10k salaries, i just couldn't cope.... one day out of fustration i just went to google and searched for "How to do blood money" . If i had seen any geniune link, i for don hammer since....
But i thank God....
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kokoboss:
you will live long sir. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Esji80(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
BLUELemon:
Pls help me with something; I need to gewt some foodstuffs
pls
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Esji80:
Pls help me with something; I need to gewt some foodstuffs

pls
I wish I had I would have shared with you but I don't.

I hope you will get a comforter and giver soon. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Esji80(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
BLUELemon:
I wish I had I would have shared with you but I don't.

I hope you will get a comforter and giver soon. Sorry
Okay; ameeen ooo thank you
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Qudos4real: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo, I think this is where I am right now.
I'm a student, but currently at home due to pandemic and ASUU. IT was cancelled due to covid. No petty job.

The money I was scraping together to buy a laptop, I've used it to eat finish.
Eating now nah wahala. Nah breakfast dey stomach like this.

Things like these just make one realize that poverty is not a good thing at all.

I know if hunger doesn't kill man, he'll surely make it
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ilemona4you2(m): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Karmatyra:

send your account no too,lemme send something for you.
Hello. Good evening sister. I beg u in d name of God, am in dire need of assistance. Pls touch my life, no matter how small, it will really mean alot . I and my 2 younger ones have not ate any decent meal for d past 3 days now except for sugar cane which is very cheap in our area. The younger one is already quite ill with dysentry due to excessive consumption of d stuff. I don't know wot we would eat tomorrow as I have not a single penny on me. No body around is willing to lend me any more money. I jus need to feed the children decently tomorrow n next while I continue to run round n lay my hands on something. Pls dear, help me. It really breaks my heart....1760011353.Ecobank.... God bless u
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Donjasdeblest(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
broke Sha student brokeness called home for cash, the story is touching but I'm shamefully feeding well from my good neighbor. I'm not begging, but I know someone can help even with 5h 0095196328 access diamond
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by waploger(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
A friend of mine is passing through his broke moment.... and this thread just came to mind....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by nnamdiosu(m): 2:02am On Mar 07, 2022
stinjoe:
I have been there and currently, the level of me being broke is just unbearable. It sounds weird but we just had oil and salt as our dinner even to buy garri is an issue. But, hearing my sweet sister cry of ulcer do shatter my heart and I believe all this will end soon. I can't even boast of a thousand naira in my account. Honestly story long but I want those set of people, including myself to believe that once there is life, there is hope for a better tomorrow and never forget that God's plan for us all are of good and not of evil.

Ha ha. I responded to your last mail. You haven't replied back.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by stinjoe(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Ha ha. I responded to your last mail. You haven't replied back.
Good morning Sir. I am sorry for the late reply. I sent you a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Gbengageorge: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2023
This country is this bad and some people are using #100m to buy ticket that there is no hope for them in winning the election.
Please lets be wise and use our PVC well.

chatinent:
Hello fam,

At one point or the other, we have been broke. Do share what it was like and how you overcame it. Share the challenge too.

Mine: To cut it short, mine was a day I'll never forget. sad A bank rubbbished me by blocking my account and giving me procedures plus I was in a new location.

That very day made me realize that food is the only necessity in life. Hungered for three whole days! Was literally shaking like a drunken master. All my legs felt numb. I began remembering the good old days I ate good food.

I nearly licked toothpaste. sad

I broke a vow to never beg that day.

#Hungerbad.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MrBroke(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Life ain't easy, ups and downs but we good
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm currently in my worse broke moment.
My school has started exam and nothing dey to prepare well
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by youngdabold19: 9:43am On Feb 27
Coming back to this post now after remembering how hard life was for me then. Thank God I overcame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.