Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (54921 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Akanimoh113(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hey Nairalanders, Happy New Month

Look I know many of you will Ignore even after putting[b] 'Do Not Ignore' [/b]but please hear me out.

Am in need of financial support to get a Smartphone so I can start earning profit online.

I want to live an Independent life
I need a Smartphone to start earning profit, I don't really need Capital to start earning.
I have Data but don't have a Smartphone

I would like to Get the[b] Itel S16 Pro[/b], Heard the Phone is Amazing now that Itel have Up their game and they are competing with other Companies.

I would like everyone that is Viewing this to support me with a little token of 1000 naira

The Price of the phone is 30k if I can't get the Itel S16 Pro at that price I'll ask friends around to also help assist (Everyone around me know how badly am in need of a phone)

Please Help Me Reach my financial goals

FRANCIS VICTOR
Union Bank

Thank You

Akanimoh113 smiley
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Bashnigga(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
alterswerve:

You don't wanna go there bro cry
Lol, it's that bad huh
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Talktomenicely: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am a newbie on dis platform and my first time of chatting here. Am really impressed by the kind gesture showed by some amiable members of dis platform.
I av not been so broke to beg for food, I fell it's a necessity I can get easily. Anyway, I av a broke moments now, cos dere are some coursework I av to do online but no data. if anybody can be kind enough to spare me #100mtn I wld appreciate. phone no: 08034210581.
Tanx all in anticipation.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Meedon: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls I'm broke. Someone should send me something - nothing is too little.

Thanks, as you bless me this night - I need to eat.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
I stole indomie of my next neighbor.. as in I opened her door and pick 4 packs indomie.. that was when I dey school

sorry bro.
poverty must die
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by bennyflipy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Samylekey:
Phew, God will help us in this country. Being a graduate is not a guarantee for getting a job, even after the toils of school.

Most times when I think, I just wonder why we spend 4-5 years in school and after service we still resort to learning a vocation. I'm a graduate of Microbiology (got a high grade - doesn't matter in Nigeria tho), spent roughly 5 years in school, a year of service and now I'm learning web development on YouTube just to keep myself from being idle, choi. I repeat again, God will help us in this country. Amen

Mehn, I read a lot from page 1 - 20 and I still have 6 pages to go.

I pray for those who sincerely need help today, you guys will get the breakthrough you need.

This is d first day of a new month - May God surprise us with goodness.

Amen
Amen bro, I'm also a microbiologist. we studied a good course but this country made it a useless course.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Samylekey(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
bennyflipy:

Amen bro, I'm also a microbiologist. we studied a good course but this country made it a useless course.

I swear down. I hope things change soon
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by bennyflipy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Samylekey:

I swear down. I hope things change soon
Amen o, if someone told I would teach some years back I wouldn't have believe. God no go shame us
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by gejpmb: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
DORS:

I'm trying to explore all options right now
while in school my situation was not different from yours, I still wonder how I was able to finish school with such hardship. I have same intent right now, when I pass over this, the poor I can sacrifice and get to reach will get what they deserve (Education and good life)
Let all good people work to possess that needed influence for the future generation
Never give up in life, keep praying and keep searching for opportunity. When you see one, utilize it to the best of your abilities.....
Only through success and influence we can change the narrative in Nigeria.....
#NewNigeria

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Samylekey(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
bennyflipy:

Amen o, if someone told I would teach some years back I wouldn't have believe. God no go shame us

With all the Gram positive and negative Bacteria, Staphs and d likes. Choi, God will help us.

Me I never even see teaching job sef
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by bennyflipy(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Samylekey:

With all the Gram positive and negative Bacteria, Staphs and d likes. Choi, God will help us.

Me I never even see teaching job sef
As in ehn, about finishing my MSc in food and industrial microbiology sef
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Samylekey(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2020
bennyflipy:

As in ehn, about finishing my MSc in food and industrial microbiology sef

Chai, maybe you should venture into lecturing.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DORS(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2020
gejpmb:

Never give up in life, keep praying and keep searching for opportunity. When you see one, utilize it to the best of your abilities.....
Only through success and influence we can change the narrative in Nigeria.....
#NewNigeria

"Influence," True words.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by femijay8271(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2020
sam4noow:

Yes oh, that's why you see people who aren't emotionally strong enough ends up with suicide option..

Each and everytime I think of committing suicide because of the hardship my family is currently going through, Something usually recall my brain back to normal to avoid those crazy thoughts... becoz the two kids my late bro left behind re on my neck n looking up to me as their Dad, while I've no tangible income to even take good care of them, had to enrolled the eldest to a public .....

bro I can't say it all.... it's a crazy world you know

God bless you for taking care of those kids but know this... lipsrsealed
sam4noow:

Yes oh, that's why you see people who aren't emotionally strong enough ends up with suicide option..

Each and everytime I think of committing suicide because of the hardship my family is currently going through, Something usually recall my brain back to normal to avoid those crazy thoughts... becoz the two kids my late bro left behind re on my neck n looking up to me as their Dad, while I've no tangible income to even take good care of them, had to enrolled the eldest to a public .....

bro I can't say it all.... it's a crazy world you know

God bless you for taking care of those kids and I pray that before this time next year, God Almighty will surely bless you but be truthful with him and in all ur dealings.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by bennyflipy(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Samylekey:

Chai, maybe you should venture into lecturing.
That's the plan man

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by beebunm1(f): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by 6ixT8: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
this reminds me of those trying times. I can bring my self to to write where I ate from to survive, its up for the you to imagine.

but now I still experience this brokenness which I wholly take responsibility for with the hope to amend by next year.

I can only think God for where I am today and surviving through those hard period.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ebuka10box(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Talktomenicely:
I am a newbie on dis platform and my first time of chatting here. Am really impressed by the kind gesture showed by some amiable members of dis platform.
I av not been so broke to beg for food, I fell it's a necessity I can get easily. Anyway, I av a broke moments now, cos dere are some coursework I av to do online but no data. if anybody can be kind enough to spare me #100mtn I wld appreciate. phone no: 08034210581.
Tanx all in anticipation.
do u still need the Mtn?
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by sam4noow(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2020
femijay8271:

God bless you for taking care of those kids but know this... lipsrsealed

God bless you for taking care of those kids and I pray that before this time next year, God Almighty will surely bless you but be truthful with him and in all ur dealings.

Amen, thanks
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Akanimoh113(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Please who will help me
Let me have at least 2k in my account
In case I need it Urgently

FRANCIS VICTOR
Union Bank

Thank you
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Talktomenicely: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
ebuka10box:
do u still need the Mtn?
Yes boss.......... I still do, if you want to help out. Tho av been borrowing friends phone to research on my coursework. Tanx boss
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by lazkizz(m): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Aabheaven:
I love what Chatinent and nnamdiosu is doing. I don't have much either but will be reaching out to people I can help this December. This is the most toughest year ever for must of us. God should bless me so I can help people. Many are suffering in silence. There is light at the tunnel
Bros ur guy is broke as hell, that i cant even start narrating my story...i just hope u will remember me in ur charity space.
thanks
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by GboyegaD(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2020
I read the entire topic and I feel the pains of those who are broke at this time. One thing though, fixing the current situation will require we all thinking outside the box and turning around the tides in the next election.

I agree God will do it however, God isn't coming down to fix Nigeria. It is our joint responsibility.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Talktomenicely: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2020
I was just recharged now with mtn #100 by a good Samaritan. God bless d giver in many folds. Tanx all.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Talktomenicely: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Talktomenicely:
I was just recharged now with mtn #100 by a good Samaritan. God bless d giver in many folds. Tanx all.
Dis would aid my data subscription of 100mb, so that I can do my research conveniently on my phone . Once again tanx to d giver

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by omoolababs(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
i am seriously broke now, i dont av 500 naira in my acct and i have a wife and 2 kids. i repair phones but need money to get a shop & buy some phone accessories in it.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
I purposely want to say a big thank you 2d following monikers & all humans out there with d heart of GOLD.

DEAR chatinent Mysteriouspee yemitexexcel jefferyhi86 CAPSLOCKED undauntedYoca Spandola jaymichael deavicky karmatyra Orezimena28,
It's with happiness that am pouring out my heart,to show my deepest feelngs of appreciation. I must thank you guys for your act of generousity especially 2me & everyone u helped on this thread few days ago. U hav no idea how much it meant 2me & 4this i say thank u.
Words cannot express how much i feel but i hope u guys get d picture.THANKS TRUELY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
GiftedTitty:

Lol, yes very true. I don't pray to go trough any of that again. though setbacks would come yet we move on.....
by GOD's grace dear
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by peppermint7(m): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Looking for 100 naira on the floor to buy fufu for mg pregnant wife after using 9m for wedding. Thank God I'm back . I bless God
bring that ur skull make a tear u slap
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by peppermint7(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

It made you feel good right? That's giving for selfish sense of importance!
Na im choice nw. It’s his money so let him decide
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
peppermint7:
bring that ur skull make a tear u slap
I need the slap
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by peppermint7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
MejiLoyon:

I need the slap
make a wire-wire am or make a waybill am. And pls specify if your skull na de empty one. Make a sabi de depth of the slap grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.