Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! (2372 Views)

My Story. ( I'm Depressed). But I will not quit / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
angry angry
Babe was complaining a lot, saying a lot of boys are pestering her to go into a relationship with them. And since I've stop taking care of her, she's really weighing her options. "Yes, I do love you but a girl has needs na. If I tell you to send me even airtime, you complain" "All my friends' boyfriend are really showering them with cash... blah blah blah
Tried explaining that I'm a student, I don't deal online scams, I only manage to get a few meagre from odd jobs I do and I give almost all of it to you even though it's not much, exercise patience please.
So last week, I got my rent from my mother (100k), I decided to Forex it hopefully to get a little extra cash at least for my girl. After some reckless fluctuations on the graph, I've lost 78k out of it.
So yesterday, I told her and instead of showing sympathy, she got infuriated and told me she wants to break up. Instead of me to send her the money, I just wasted it.
To cut the story short, I'm a fool. No girl, I repeat no girl, truly loves a mediocre guy in this era. And to think I lost the money in an attempt to please her...
Gosh! I'll never love again

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by YoonSung50: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
That's your problem! You and I know you a not just a fool but a big one.

The only woman you can please is your MOTHER!

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by PFMBabe(f): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sorry for this bad experience. If this is true, I hope it has thought you to focus on yourself. Let your goals and where you want to be in the future be your drive. Save up as much as you can from any allowances or income you get and stop looking for quick money solutions, you'll lose money in the process. Hope your heart heals soon.

6 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Jack005(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
PFMBabe:
Sorry for this bad experience. If this is true, I hope it has thought you to focus on yourself. Let your goals and where you want to be in the future be your drive. Save up as much as you can from any allowances or income you get and stop looking for quick money solutions, you'll lose money in the process. Hope your heart heals soon.
You are beautiful.
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by PFMBabe(f): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jack005:
You are beautiful.

Thank you.
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Seandisputed(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jack005:
You are beautiful.
Focus my bro....Focus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by DhanBaba(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
You lost #78k and she didn't feel sympathy for you

It shows she didn't love you the way you love her

You haven't meet your type....

Hustle hard my brother....

The problem guys who truly love have is that, you love at times you need to hustle

3 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
YoonSung50:
That's your problem! You and I know you a not just a fool but a big one.

The only woman you can please is your MOTHER!

You can't blame me for loving. I'm human and love makes us do inexplicable things sometimes.
you know Pablo Escobar? He burnt millions to keep his daughter warm.
You know Raymond Reddington from #BlackList? The concierge of crime, he gave up his empire for his daughter.
Its love bro, love made me a fool.
You can memorize all the Redpill in this world but once you fall in love, it becomes obsolete.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
PFMBabe:

I just took a screenshot of this. I'm gon' print it out, frame it and keep it by my bedside smiley Thanks dear, this is a beautiful advice

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by WrittyWritter(f): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't understand boys ..with all dat is going on..one lady will tell u she will leave u because u don't have money and u will still be begging her...Even if u become a billionaire..she will leave u if she sees a wealthier billionaire smiley..i

SO WISE UP AND STOP BEING A FOOL..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
DhanBaba:
You lost #78k and she didn't feel sympathy for you

It shows she didn't love you the way you love her

You haven't meet your type....

Hustle hard my brother....

The problem guys who truly love have is that, you love at times you need to hustle

I don't think so. She do love me but pressure is on her head, being a beautiful lady has its ups and downs I guess. She gets about 12 relationship request from well-doing men weekly. With the rate that Yahoo boys are splashing cash up and down on their dates nowadays, it's wickedness to ask her not to long for those things na. I'm not making excuses for her, just that I do not blame her honestly. I wasn't equipped for serious relationship now... I'm just gon' be a bad boy till I'm ready cry cry angry

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:
I don't understand boys ..with all dat is going on..one lady will tell u she will leave u because u don't have money and u will still be begging her...Even if u become a billionaire..she will leave u if she sees a wealthier billionaire smiley..i

SO WISE UP AND STOP BEING A FOOL..
Are you talking about my girl or yourself or the entire female species in general? undecided undecided
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by WrittyWritter(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Are you talking about my girl or yourself or the entire female species in general? undecided undecided

Any girl who is with u BECAUSE OF MONEY..will always be ready to pack her load wen she sees a wealthier guy smiley..

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Any girl who is with u BECAUSE OF MONEY..will always be ready to pack her load wen she sees a wealthier guy smiley..
That's why I'm a fool. I didn't see it coming angry angry
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
SonOfScientists:
angry angry
I deeply appreciate your honesty in these situation and the balls to own up your BS.
That's a great place to start from.

Know these and know peace :

Women are incapable of genuinely appreciating the sacrifices men make to facilitate their reality and feed their vanities.
You only got to learn it the harsh way, just like thousands of men out there do on a daily basis.
And I appreciate your resolution not to get yourself hurt again because of the flawed idea of love you where conditioned to believe, but what happens when you meet that lady that got oxytocin bubbling in all your blood vessels ?
Yea, " the one" ,as your feelings will make you believe, are you still going to remember your earlier resolution about not loving again ?
You see, apart from your resolutions, you need to go deeper and further to understand the way a man and a woman loves, and most importantly,understand women nature, and trust me,you will never regret you spend little of your time to do just that.

To begin these journey, just click that link you see on my signature,all the best!

Good evening..
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by WrittyWritter(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
SonOfScientists:

That's why I'm a fool. I didn't see it coming angry angry

A wise man was once a fool smiley..as long as u have learnt ur lesson..just never make d mistake of hustling to impress any girl..hustle 4 yourself and to impress only one female (your mother)
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

I deeply appreciate your honesty in these situation and the balls to own up your BS.
That's a great place to start from.

Know these and know peace :

Women are incapable of genuinely appreciating the sacrifices men make to facilitate their reality and feed their vanities.
You only got to learn it the harsh way, just like thousands of men out there do on a daily basis.
And I appreciate your resolution not to get yourself hurt again because of the flawed idea of love you where conditioned to believe, but what happens when you meet that lady that got oxytocin bubbling in all your blood vessels ?
Yea, " the one" ,as your feelings will make you believe, are you still going to remember your earlier resolution about not loving again ?
You see, apart from your resolutions, you need to go deeper and further to understand the way a man and a woman loves, and most importantly,understand women nature, and trust me,you will never regret you spend little of your time to do just that.

To begin these journey, just click that link you see on my signature,all the best!

Good evening..

Thanks man, I've been read your article once.. I even saved some pages in my browser so I can access it offline anytime smiley If I may speak freely, I tell you, it's not easy to transition from a good guy to a bad one over night... We may know all the pills but if we're too soft to employ them on a daily, it becomes meaningless. It's experiences like this that hardens us and i tell you man, my next encounter with a lady will be about what I want. Not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Deicide: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seandisputed:

Focus my bro....Focus
I swear na in problem be that grin

1 Like

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Youngpo413: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Inside life.
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:

A wise man was once a fool smiley..as long as u have learnt ur lesson..just never make d mistake of hustling to impress any girl..hustle 4 yourself and to impress only one female (your mother)

Volume please shocked shocked And yeah, you definitely ain't a lady tongue Ladies don't give this kid a advice...
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by WrittyWritter(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Volume please shocked shocked And yeah, you definitely ain't a lady tongue Ladies don't give this kid a advice...

Not all ladies are d same smiley...And I am a lady 4 d last time grin
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Seandisputed(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
SonOfScientists:

You can't blame me for loving. I'm human and love makes us do inexplicable things sometimes.
You know Raymond Reddington from #BlackList? The concierge of crime, he gave up his empire for his daughter.
You can memorize all the Redpill in this world but once you fall in love, it becomes obsolete.
Thank God in the examples you gave... you said "daughter" and not "girlfriend"
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Not all ladies are d same smiley...And I am a lady 4 d last time grin
Wow, you're so awesome smiley Okay, out of curiosity, would you advice your BF the same? undecided
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seandisputed:

Thank God in the examples you gave... you said "daughter" and not "girlfriend"
It's the common denominator bro. I don't have a daughter, all I have had was a lady in my life whom I cherished and loved so much to the extent that I was willing to gamble my rent to attend to her needs. Love is sick. I've thrown my heart outta the window, I'm letting my head take charge of all my relationships hence.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by marsman: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oga you no try ohh, were you planning to marry her? as a student i believe spending 7k on a girl is too much, except you want to rent an hotel room to do.....
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:
Oga you no try ohh, were you planning to marry her? as a student i believe spending 7k on a girl is too much, except you want to rent an hotel room to do.....
Its now i'm realizing how reckless i was cry cry Aswr, it won't happen again... Now I'm looking for quick 78k for rent, Landlord has been calling me all day cry angry Foolish me!
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by marsman: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Its now i'm realizing how reckless i was cry cry Aswr, it won't happen again... Now I'm looking for quick 78k for rent, Landlord has been calling me all day cry angry Foolish me!
Don't beat your self to much about it, you are not the first person to get fooled that way, it happens. Good luck in finding that rent money .
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by Seandisputed(m): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2020
SonOfScientists:

It's the common denominator bro. I don't have a daughter, all I have had was a lady in my life whom I cherished and loved so much to the extent that I was willing to gamble my rent to attend to her needs. Love is sick. I've thrown my heart outta the window, I'm letting my head take charge of all my relationships hence.
No need compounding your problems.

I'm just happy you finally found out who she truly was.
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by blinking001(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Then you know little or nothing about the redpill.

1 Like

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by blinking001(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2020
SonOfScientists:

I don't think so. She do love me but pressure is on her head, being a beautiful lady has its ups and downs I guess. She gets about 12 relationship request from well-doing men weekly. With the rate that Yahoo boys are splashing cash up and down on their dates nowadays, it's wickedness to ask her not to long for those things na. I'm not making excuses for her, just that I do not blame her honestly. I wasn't equipped for serious relationship now... I'm just gon' be a bad boy till I'm ready cry cry angry
This is full blown hypergamy in play here. If you had game you wouldn't be complaining. Do yourself some good and visit threads about the redpill. Life becomes easy when you embrace your masculinity.
Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by WrittyWritter(f): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
SonOfScientists:

Wow, you're so awesome smiley Okay, out of curiosity, would you advice your BF the same? undecided

I will tell all guys d same..I don't date guys because of their money smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Love Story (i'm A Fool)...!! by SonOfScientists(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
blinking001:

This is full blown hypergamy in play here. If you had game you wouldn't be complaining. Do yourself some good and visit threads about the redpill. Life becomes easy when you embrace your masculinity.
Don't get over presumptuous. I never said I don't know what Redpill dictates, I just wasn't willing to play by it. Maybe for a few moment but I don't take what you people preach up there like gospel that serious. I chose to trust. I chose to love. Maybe she's different? See where it has landed me. Anyways, my mind is made up angry angry Most All girls are hoes, and we gon' take em that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 / "Marriage Is A Fraud" Man Cries Out After Finding Out His Wife Is A Cheat. / I Was Forced Into Marriage But My Life Is Worse Than Pros-titution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.