Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (49673 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ayusco85(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Another dog shit that can't multi task
Infinix be dishing out dog shiit to their fans
Imagine you put audio mack, wechat, Facebook app and messenger, manycam, nord VPN, chrome, Instagram and grindr for Infinix...then this Infinix crap go crash

To all my real niggarrrrs
If you can't gather enough money to buy Samsung or iPhone

Then get Huawei

What am i even saying...weed.....the Huawei is expensive self

Oppo phone isn't bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Najdorf: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
It's only on Nairaland where every Nigerian you meet is either using S9 or Iphone grin

Most of these people trashing infinix and Tecno are using worse

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
tunapawizzy:

SEE EHN, EVEN MIKE ADENUGA, NA MTN E DEY USE

Even innoson, dey use Mercedes Benz.......... cheesy
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by kingxsamz(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:
Just as Xiaomi pushed to the third position.....Tecno will some day lead all mobile products......

I need some of that good stuff you take.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by DeOTR: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Joshmodest:

Immediately I saw " imagine your phome ringing " , I felt cool cos that's what you used - a foam
Are you sure that your note 3 was not made in Umudike , cos I used even note 2 and didn't have these problems
Buy phone from beta place una no go gree grin
Some settings would make your Infinix device behave as such. That phone is too buggy.
Infinix is a worthless phone as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Zino1011(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Have an 11 pro 256gb coming from the USA next week.Bh is 90% and price is 335k firm
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by IdontGivAfuck: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:
Just as Xiaomi pushed to the third position.....Tecno will some day lead all mobile products......

I've very rich guys using iphone and a second transsion phone....

If fanning Tecno product means I am poor....Then I'm cool with that! Afterall, people still support Arsenal till date!!

You are poor very poor indeed , not just packing finances but poverty of the mind which is far worse

For you in any shape or form to think transsion products are quality shows how low you have fallen

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by yanabasee(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

You are poor very poor indeed , not just packing finances but poverty of the mind which is far worse

For you in any shape or form to think transsion products are quality shows how low you have fallen

Bye!!!

No time for kids this morning!!!
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by barragan: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Davido that will publicly use iPhone. This company thinks they have a brands ambassador?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Badonasty(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2020
lol...davido wey dey use iPhone 12 dey use this one dey disguise
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by IdontGivAfuck: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:

Bye!!!

No time for kids this morning!!!

Don't take it personally

I was just stating the obvious. How can an adult in 2020 try to convince himself that transsion tecno Infinix and itel devices are quality?? In this day and age ? The only time a sane human being can indulge in self delusions of such magnitude can only be excused by extreme poverty. You know poverty is indeed a disease, poverty can confuse the mind into believing that eating once a day is as beneficial as eating three times daily
Only poverty can make an adult assume that Nigeria is indeed a developed first world nation

Only poverty can make a sane adult conclude that air conditioners are bad for your health that the natural heat in an over crowded ghetto room is better than a well air-conditioned room

Now only such poverty can make you argue that the obviously low quality garbage transsion sells as phones are quality devices when the reality is clear to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by JIMMY1393: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
DAntivirus:
Yawns...

After my experience with Infinix Note 3, I will never again, never again... NO NO NEVER TRY THAT DEVICE...

Imagine your phone ringing, you cant pick, your phone boots for 2hours plus... WhatsApp backup takes 3hours and you can't use your phone all tru...

I'll pass...

For all those masturbating on my comment trying to justify Trashfinix... I bought it 2 weeks after it was released as a flagship, bought an IPhone 6 shortly after... i still use my iPhone 6 till today with no complain...

So enough of the Android version and memory size bla bla bla... trash is trash...

@ the bolded lmfao....my bros infinix also takes forever to boot...it's only pooor people that try to justify using it...I only support using it since it's a Nigerian product and would grow the economy...other than that na no go area
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by JIMMY1393: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
DAntivirus:
Yawns...

After my experience with Infinix Note 3, I will never again, never again... NO NO NEVER TRY THAT DEVICE...

Imagine your phone ringing, you cant pick, your phone boots for 2hours plus... WhatsApp backup takes 3hours and you can't use your phone all tru...

I'll pass...

For all those masturbating on my comment trying to justify Trashfinix... I bought it 2 weeks after it was released as a flagship, bought an IPhone 6 shortly after... i still use my iPhone 6 till today with no complain...

So enough of the Android version and memory size bla bla bla...trash is trash...

@ the bolded lmfao....my bros infinix also takes forever to boot...it's only pooor people that try to justify using it...I only support using it since it's a Nigerian product and would grow the economy...other than that na no go area
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by yanabasee(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Don't take it personally

I was just stating the obvious. How can an adult in 2020 try to convince himself that transsion tecno Infinix and itel devices are quality?? In this day and age ? The only time a sane human being can indulge in self delusions of such magnitude can only be excused by extreme poverty. You know poverty is indeed a disease, poverty can confuse the mind into believing that eating once a day is as beneficial as eating three times daily
Only poverty can make an adult assume that Nigeria is indeed a developed first world nation

Only poverty can make a sane adult conclude that air conditioners are bad for your health that the natural heat in an over crowded ghetto room is better than a well air-conditioned room

Now only such poverty can make you argue that the obviously low quality garbage transsion sells as phones are quality devices when the reality is clear to everyone.

You're still a kid.......

You're probably not paying any bills and you think most people are gadget or phone freaks....

Most of us don't even use the phone to take pictures but just for calls and email forwarding.....

And kids flaunt phones like it was some assets....While most of us buy lands and more lands....

You need to set your priorities right and learn not to abuse people's opinions simply because you feel your opinion is the best.....

Translation phones aren't high-tech today.....But these products are coming up....Same way Symbian phones got kicked out for android phones.....Transsion phones might just discover better features that will change the entire android system procedures....
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by JIMMY1393: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2020
2cribz:
Af been using my s9 for 2years now. Bro outside samsung the rest na nonsense. I got an a21s and found out later that it wasnt oled but HD. Sold it off quickly. Na samsung note 10 dey my head now and i must get it b4 xmas
My fellow S9 user grin...also Samsung or nothing...they are just the best.....Bleep iphone
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by JIMMY1393: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2020
KinSlayer:

Thought Grindr was for gays though?

He's gay cos I'm sure it is
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by IdontGivAfuck: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:

You're probably not paying any bills and you think most people are gadget or phone freaks....

Most of us don't even use the phone to take pictures but just for calls and email forwarding.....

And kids flaunt phones like it was some assets....While most of us buy lands and more lands....

You need to set your priorities right and learn not to abuse people's opinions simply because you feel your opinion is the best.....

Translation phones aren't high-tech today.....But these products are coming up....Same way Symbian phones got kicked out for android phones.....Transsion phones might just discover better features that will change the entire android system procedures....

You sound hungry very very hungry and poor

Now I understand

Bye
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by JIMMY1393: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
six9ne:
Attention !!! Pls if ur name is" fatimo" and u are going to bariga grammer school,, u ave a round face and brighter smile grin anyway go and apply for OLOSHO job Asap .....cause am eating suya with ur ss2 report card

All subject na "F". Including Yoruba undecided

Lmfaoooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Dayocold001: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Imagine you put audio mack, wechat, Facebook app and messenger, manycam, nord VPN, chrome, Instagram and grindr for Infinix...then this Infinix crap go crash

Then get Huawei

LMAO
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by JIMMY1393: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:

If fanning Tecno product means I am poor....Then I'm cool with that! Afterall, people still support Arsenal till date!!

I'm a* lipsrsealed
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Iamklade(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Then get Huawei

This is the slawormiir we know anyday anytime twice on a saturday grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Meister(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
2cribz:
Af been using my s9 for 2years now. Bro outside samsung the rest na nonsense. I got an a21s and found out later that it wasnt oled but HD. Sold it off quickly. Na samsung note 10 dey my head now and i must get it b4 xmas

You're confusing screen resolution with screen type. The A21s has an LCD screen that happens to have a HD+ resolution, it having that screen resolution doesn't have anything to do with it's screen type
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by 2cribz: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2020
The HD display na trash compared to my z9 super amoled. I sold it off quick. Over priced piece of crappy a21s
Meister:

You're confusing screen resolution with screen type. The A21s has an LCD screen that happens to have a HD+ resolution, it having that screen resolution doesn't have anything to do with it's screen type

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by adeniyi65(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:

Man! You are so reasonable.i doff cap for you.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by smogup: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Does he really and truly, use an infinix smartphone, as his daily driver......

His tweet are from "twitter for iPhone" even infinix are not bothered about it.

Davido is just using them to catch cruse.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Paromarc: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Another bullshit packaged up for the masses. I'm using Tecno and it's like their cameras have expiry dates after which they turn blurry, losing all sharpness.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Meister(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
2cribz:
The HD display na trash compared to my z9 super amoled. I sold it off quick. Over priced piece of crappy a21s

The LCD screen guy, I just explained everything to you now. It has a low quality LCD display with a 720p resolution which is very crazy at that price range
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by 2cribz: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abegi
Meister:

The LCD screen guy, I just explained everything to you now. It has a low quality LCD display with a 720p resolution which is very crazy at that price range
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Transiter(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:

You said it all mehn.

I don't know what version of affordable these critics don't understand?

The phones they love are expensive; as we can't afford them, won't settle for already spent used phones, we opt for new, dialled down smartphones from brands like itel - to meet our basic connectivity/ICT, Social needs. Where did we go wrong?

Everything in this world could last with good maintenance habits; so lifespan is individualistic.
They say transsion phones pack up in few months; like WTF? I've seen people use itel phones for 3-4 years.

These dudes are exhausting.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kunja2: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
DAntivirus:
Yawns...

I'll pass...

So enough of the Android version and memory size bla bla bla... trash is trash...
Infinix tha has improved lately
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kunja2: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
This Davido edition won't be bad o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.