Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (49675 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2020
saintwalga:
Infinix device is definitely a good phone especially the Note series... i am a living witness, this one will definitely be top notch.

You're not far from the truth bro
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Kemelee:
This is your take mine is that infinix is becoming the best and highly competitive

Na so...Everyone with his/her own view.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Dspec: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
maduksben:

Do u even have a samsung device abi na just to talk u come talk grin
Definitely I do .. I can't advise someone to get a phone I haven't used or know much abt . wink
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kemelee: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
maduksben:

Your very right bro
Exactly
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Zeroenochone(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
I might not like infinix but I admit that they at least deserve credit for their new productions even though it took them too long

I'm seeing people here saying that it will become one of the best brands worldwide y'all really should not get all sentimental about it

If they continue to make decent phones and market it well they'll get there
If they stop making decent devices they'll eventually drop tbh
Because more and more people are realising that they want more powerful devices and they must evolve to meet that need

I doubt anyone blames really itel for anything my small phone is an itel sef grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by digitalcrazeman: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2020
AutoPhone:
This infinix guys are really good at chunning out great stuff, heard the Infinix Note 8 is out but didn't Evey imagine a customised Davido edition coming out too.

Med o

What do you guys think ?

Hahahahah you dey bet abi grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Phythondancer(f): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Do all slot outlets have this ? who go buy my note 7 oo cheesy
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kemelee: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Infinix phones are good and are always affordable to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.