Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (49677 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Keas: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
saintwalga:

i heard the price is a bit fair for customers though
ok thanks but like how much??
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kemelee: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Transsion are trying these days... One day they will be up with the best smiley
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Nguom: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kemelee:
what is this one saying ... They are not trying, they should go and see what their mate is producing .
It is not about bringing out phone out every month .

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shakinat:
I have infinix Note 7 and releasing this phone just a few months after mine is so disappointing

Thats infinix for you, every month new device
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by chapelaries: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
How much will this device cost, if i may ask?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by chapelaries: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is the device really out or just the customized Davido edition?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kemelee:

Just Listen to yasef...
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Nguom:
what is this one saying ... They are not trying, they should go and see what their mate is producing .
grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
chapelaries:

No, its just the customized "Wande Coal" version
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pretiboi:

Na your mouth....you can use it to talk trash as u are already doing mtchewww.

This one wey u talk, nor be trash so?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aarum:
Wow kiss This will be a mad ass phone .... Can't wait to buy this

You will end up buying the worst device on earth... Note this!
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by saintwalga: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Infinix device is definitely a good phone especially the Note series... i am a living witness, this one will definitely be top notch.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by nani667: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Flagship Certified by Davido ✔️

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Shakinat: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
survillematrix:

Thats infinix for you, every month new device
But that is discouraging and downgrading .
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Shakinat: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
chapelaries:
Asin ehn ... Help me ask him ooo .
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kemelee: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nguom:
This is your take mine is that infinix is becoming the best and highly competitive
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kemelee: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nguom:
This is your take mine is that infinix is becoming the best and getting more competitive .
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
survillematrix:

Even Mark dey use Twitter...

Dere you go....... cheesy
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by theFilmtric: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
shorelink:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What's wrong?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Kemelee:

Your very right bro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Pretiboi:

Using an Infinix device or whatever device doesn't concern anybody. It is his right to use whatever device he wants.

Yes o, very true
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Dspec:
Infinix company with all this their phone that usually hang within one year .

I am sure the camera is not as good as my Samsung

Do u even have a samsung device abi na just to talk u come talk grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2020
saintwalga:
i think everyone should be left on what he or she likes

Precisely bro
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Keas:
Have been waiting for this phone .
Now it finally here ,slot on my way to buy.
But hope it willn't pass my budget, this one tht it is Davido edition?

It depends on how much u budget for a phone. But i think it should be at ur range...anyways, let us know when u get it.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2020
saintwalga:

i heard the price is a bit fair for customers though

Definitely it is an affordable phone.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
survillematrix:
Do you even know what you want?

Guy see question grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2020
survillematrix:
You definitely have a problem for sure.

This one serious o
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Shakinat:
I have infinix Note 7 and releasing this phone just a few months after mine is so disappointing

Chill! Keep using ur Note 7 after all it is as good as the Note 8/8i. So don't be disappointed.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2020
chapelaries:

The device is out already
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2020
grin
survillematrix:

No, its just the customized "Wande Coal" version

grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2020
survillematrix:

This one wey u talk, nor be trash so?

Everywhere trash...naija self na trash grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by maduksben: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
survillematrix:

You will end up buying the worst device on earth... Note this!

Na wa for u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.