Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (49674 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Does he really and truly, use an infinix smartphone, as his daily driver......

Using an Infinix device or whatever device doesn't concern anybody. It is his right to use whatever device he wants.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nice one. Perks of being a celebrity!

Yes o, my broda.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ghost1994:
No be by force for Davido to use infinix biko angry

Don't mind dem....that is the only thing they will talk about. Do they have any other thing to say?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Lexusgs430: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pretiboi:

Using an Infinix device or whatever device doesn't concern anybody. It is his right to use whatever device he wants.

Have a girlfriend, that part of your money is used to endorse her lifestyle......... But on the other hand, she is also banging another...........

It's not my right, write or left to comment..... So I shall dey my dey....... grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
johnnyn1:
My ribs oo grin

It’s not by celebrities transsion users, even your Davido will never recommend this device to his crew members cheesy

it’s by quality/value for what you pay for not all this noise.

Like brand like brand artist

Make ina no con dey para para para for me.
Hehe cheesy

Xiaomi all the way..:

Below is the Mi 10t
Check for review and specifications wink

Na your mouth....you can use it to talk trash as u are already doing mtchewww.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Karlman:
So what exactly are they talking about here?

Question? grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
johnnyn1:
Omo see dreams oo

Na so...it is good to dream nah grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Joshmodest:

Immediately I saw " imagine your phome ringing " , I felt cool cos that's what you used - a foam
Are you sure that your note 3 was not made in Umudike , cos I used even note 2 and didn't have these problems
Buy phone from beta place una no go gree grin

No mind am....na trash he come tell us as story. Aba made note 3 na him the guy go buy mtcheeww
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
CheedyJ:

You bought a working fufu my friend , ordinary hot 2 that I used back then was quite good & I enjoyed it to d fullest..

Abeg free that guy he has nothing reasonable to say other than tell us how he went to buy Aba made note 3 as if we asked him to get such.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
2cribz:
Af been using my s9 for 2years now. Bro outside samsung the rest na nonsense. I got an a21s and found out later that it wasnt oled but HD. Sold it off quickly. Na samsung note 10 dey my head now and i must get it b4 xmas

We don hear story teller.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
tfash96:
na albino Infinix the guy use

Na wa o shocked grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by digitalcrazeman: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Najdorf:
It's only on Nairaland where every Nigerian you meet is either using S9 or Iphone grin

Most of these people trashing infinix and Tecno are using worse
Dont mind dem jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by digitalcrazeman: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pretiboi:

No mind am....na trash he come tell us as story. Aba made note 3 na him the guy go buy mtcheeww
na so dem dey lie upandan
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
DAntivirus:
Yawns...

After my experience with Infinix Note 3, I will never again, never again... NO NO NEVER TRY THAT DEVICE...

Imagine your phone ringing, you cant pick, your phone boots for 2hours plus... WhatsApp backup takes 3hours and you can't use your phone all tru...

I'll pass...

For all those masturbating on my comment trying to justify Trashfinix... I bought it 2 weeks after it was released as a flagship, bought an IPhone 6 shortly after... i still use my iPhone 6 till today with no complain...

So enough of the Android version and memory size bla bla bla... trash is trash...

My guy, you are supposed to buy your note 3 from the right dealership instead of going to this road side hawkers to buy from dem because of cheap price. Now you see yourself.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Dspec: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
Infinix company with all this their phone that usually hang within one year .

I am sure the camera is not as good as my Samsung
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by AutoPhone: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
survillematrix:

Must you guys do everything possible to sell your calculator in the market?
Thats your proble ogbeni
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
alizma:

Sorry for your experience but you are leaving in the world that many had since left behind. Note3, pls which year was that, what was the Android version, did you consider your memory size before downloading everything you see online? every phone is designed with certain level of capacity and any attempt to push it beyond that level will cause the phone to malfunction.
When people raise this type of your complain, the first thing I do is to collect the phone and check the capacity (memory size) and what the user has installed. Also some people complain about charging speed when they probably have changed the phone "follow come charger or the cord" into something else that doesn't match the phone.

Abeg help me tell am. The guy just decide to talk trash as him like.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Coldie:
Funny thing is that this guy doesn't even use infinix na iPhone him dae use

Everyone is entitled to use whatever brand of device he/she feels like. It's not by force to use a brand that you are an ambassador to.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

You must be a very very poor individual who struggles financially to type this rubbish

Guy take am easy abeg
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by IdontGivAfuck: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
ucheman501:

Guy take am easy abeg

No vex abeg

Na that goat dey vex me
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
DAntivirus:

Keep defending Trashfinix...

Why didn't Davido gift the trash to Chioma?

Shey na dat one dey pain u? Guy go and sleep abeg.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ucheman501: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Najdorf:
It's only on Nairaland where every Nigerian you meet is either using S9 or Iphone grin

Most of these people trashing infinix and Tecno are using worse

Thank you jhoor, you just said my mind.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
i think everyone should be left on what he or she likes

Pretiboi:

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Aarum: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dspec:
Infinix company with all this their phone that usually hang within one year .

I am sure the camera is not as good as my Samsung
Abeg help me tell him, make he no go buy rubbish
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Keas: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
Have been waiting for this phone .
Now it finally here ,slot on my way to buy.
But hope it willn't pass my budget, this one tht it is Davido edition?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by saintwalga: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Keas:
Have been waiting for this phone .
Now it finally here ,slot on my way to buy.
But hope it willn't pass my budget, this one tht it is Davido edition?

i heard the price is a bit fair for customers though
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Davido nor just dey shame to dey carry this kind device

shorelink:

What a shame, Celebrity encouraging trash... i am pretty sure he gives the device to his dogs
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Do you even know what you want?

Pretiboi:

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
You definitely have a problem for sure.

AutoPhone:
Thats your proble ogbeni
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
You better mind your business or else i will put you where you belong

survillematrix:
You definitely have a problem for sure.

AutoPhone:
Thats your proble ogbeni
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Even innoson, dey use Mercedes Benz.......... cheesy

Even Mark dey use Twitter...
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Shakinat: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
I have infinix Note 7 and releasing this phone just a few months after mine is so disappointing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.