Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 (49677 Views)

Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Play Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Infinix Unveils Hot 7 Device In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Flytime: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So making him their brand ambassador does not make any sense............

If Nike or other foreign brands endorse you........ The moment you are snapped wearing Adidas........ Endorsement BYE BYE........ cheesy

We do things differently in Nigeria..... What a peculiar country......

Does Olamide too use itel......... cheesy
actually Samsung endorsed anitta for the Brazilian market and she uses an iPhone

xtervaganza
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Flytime: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
ayusco85:

Oppo phone isn't bad
they are overpiced and you'll only get your worth for money with their flagships

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by yanabasee(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Transiter:

You said it all mehn.

I don't know what version of affordable these critics don't understand?

The phones they love are expensive; as we can't afford them, won't settle for already spent used phones, we opt for new, dialled down smartphones from brands like itel - to meet our basic connectivity/ICT, Social needs. Where did we go wrong?

Everything in this world could last with good maintenance habits; so lifespan is individualistic.
They say transsion phones pack up in few months; like WTF? I've seen people use itel phones for 3-4 years.

These dudes are exhausting.

They want snapdragon chips for gaming...and that's nothing......Even samsung are trying to produce cheap phones to hold down the market and not let Transsion phones take over from below...

It's never all about the processors but how well you maintained what you have like you rightly put...But he's a kid and that's all about it and I excuses him for being sentimental. ..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by theFilmtric: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

[s]Chai see wretched poor people ooo

Chai ,see what poverty has caused[/s]

It is well with your soul .. you see using infinix as a good phone ?

Oh my goodness .. one day you will be free from low quality life and poverty

What low esteem!
Such stupidity
Such unthikability!

Do you really think(if you think) you thought before writing this?
How many rich men do you see with an Iphone?
If you are really rich you obviously won't talk like this on Nairaland!
Go get an Iphone 12!!!
No one's forcing you to use Transsion's products
I hope it won't be late when you at last start thinking!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by IdontGivAfuck: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2020
theFilmtric:

What low esteem!
Such stupidity
Such unthikability!

Do you really think(if you think) you thought before writing this?
How many rich men do you see with an Iphone?
If you are really rich you obviously won't talk like this on Nairaland!
Go get an Iphone 12!!!
No one's forcing you to use Transsion's products
I hope it won't be late when you at last start thinking!

theFilmtricsay

Bros you have to edit your thinking . Being rich isn't a crime nor is enjoying luxuries

You are just a victim of a staunted thinking process due to extreme poverty

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by ayusco85(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Flytime:
they are overpiced and you'll only get your worth for money with their flagships

They are not
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by theFilmtric: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

Bros you have to edit your thinking . Being rich isn't a crime nor is enjoying luxuries

[s]You are just a victim of a staunted thinking process due to extreme poverty[/s]
Answer the question.
How many rich men have you seen with an Iphone?
As for me I've only seen 1 who doesn't even use the Iphone 11 well
I am quite sure it was his children that told him to buy it
Real wealthy men don't go for luxury liabilities

“I am a victim of staunted thinking process due to extreme poverty” :-D
You obviously don't know me to say this!

About 70 percent of Iphone11 users in Nigeria are either yahoo boys(fraudsters) or people who gained from yahoo boys(e.g girlfriends,siblings etc)
I got the information above from what I've observed.
Iphones are nice but most people buying are only buying the Apple logo!

But I guess you don't give a f“”k!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by IdontGivAfuck: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
theFilmtric:

Answer the question.

About 70 percent of Iphone11 users in Nigeria are either yahoo boys(fraudsters) or people who gained from yahoo boys(e.g girlfriends,siblings etc)

theFilmtricsay
[/s]

I didn't bother to read the nonsense you wrote
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Hoedogwu(f): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Pretiboi: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one from Infinix
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by survillematrix: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2020
AutoPhone:
This infinix guys are really good at chunning out great stuff, heard the Infinix Note 8 is out but didn't Evey imagine a customised Davido edition coming out too.

Med o

What do you guys think ?

Must you guys do everything possible to sell your calculator in the market?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nice one. Perks of being a celebrity!

What a shame, Celebrity encouraging trash... i am pretty sure he gives the device to his dogs
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2020
johnnyn1:
My ribs oo grin

It’s not by celebrities transsion users, even your Davido will never recommend this device to his crew members cheesy

it’s by quality/value for what you pay for not all this noise.

Like brand like brand artist

Make ina no con dey para para para for me.
Hehe cheesy

Xiaomi all the way..:

Below is the Mi 10t
Check for review and specifications wink

Show them what a real device is...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2020
Karlman:
So what exactly are they talking about here?

Abeg help me ask am...
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2020
Coldie:
Funny thing is that this guy doesn't even use infinix na iPhone him dae use

I just weak wen i dey see this kind rubbish...
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by chapelaries: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Please i need more information on this device, thanks
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shogsman(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2020
yanabasee:
Just as Xiaomi pushed to the third position.....Tecno will some day lead all mobile products......

I've very rich guys using iphone and a second transsion phone....

If fanning Tecno product means I am poor....Then I'm cool with that! Afterall, people still support Arsenal till date!!
Tecno will never make it to top 20 till they pack up
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Aarum: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Wow kiss This will be a mad ass phone .... Can't wait to buy this
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Dspec: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Davido my nigga no dey use this kind phone, infinix just dey use am for branding .
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Kemelee: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
I need to get more review on this phone, not that I will buy it now and start regretting .

Pls how much is it ?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Nguom: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Is Note 8 Better than S5 and the new hot 10 that came out last month ?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by Shakinat: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Aarum:
Wow kiss This will be a mad ass phone .... Can't wait to buy this
You better don't be deceive becos infinix use Davido for advertisement .

iPhone or nothing.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by saintwalga: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
i think Infinix is at their best again, keep the flag flying
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
saintwalga:
i think Infinix is at their best again, keep the flag flying

What is this one saying sef... keep which flag flying?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dspec:
Davido my nigga no dey use this kind phone, infinix just dey use am for branding .

Even in the branding, he dey shame to carry the phone sef.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kemelee:
I need to get more review on this phone, not that I will buy it now and start regretting .

Pls how much is it ?

You will definitely regret if you buy it, nor just bother yoursef
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
chapelaries:
Please i need more information on this device, thanks

Which information you need exactly?
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by chapelaries: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
shorelink:

Which information you need exactly?

All necessary information, i mean the specifications in general.
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

theFilmtric:

Answer the question.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
yanabasee:

You're still a kid.......

You're probably not paying any bills and you think most people are gadget or phone freaks....

Most of us don't even use the phone to take pictures but just for calls and email forwarding.....

And kids flaunt phones like it was some assets....While most of us buy lands and more lands....

You need to set your priorities right and learn not to abuse people's opinions simply because you feel your opinion is the best.....

Translation phones aren't high-tech today.....But these products are coming up....Same way Symbian phones got kicked out for android phones.....Transsion phones might just discover better features that will change the entire android system procedures....

I wonder which phones come be "Translation phones"
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by shorelink: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dabaize009:
..You too like ruf play...�

No be say he like rough play, nah sense he nor get rara...
Re: Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 by nani667: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
°°°°

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / MTN Data Gifting: How To Send MB Data Bundle From MTN Number To Another

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.