Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Must The First Date Be At The Eatery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must The First Date Be At The Eatery (1545 Views)

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / I Left Her At The Eatery Were We Went To Have Dinner, Was I Wrong. / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Bluezy13(m): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Dat one will be child abuse..I doubt DAT girl as even reached 18 sef smiley

Hmmm...
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Angelacruz: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2020
No
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by WrittyWritter(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2020
U don't need to go to an eatery but most people just choose it because it is easier..less nosier...Look at it dis way if u take her to a cinema wat of if u guys have different teaste in movies ..if u take her to d beach..wat of if she doesn't like it or rain falls...if u go to park..wat if if rain falls....So an eatery is safer. smiley
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by WrittyWritter(f): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2020
U don't need to go to an eatery but most people just choose it because it is easier..less nosier...Look at it dis way if u take her to a cinema wat of if u guys have different teaste in movies ..if u take her to d beach..wat of if she doesn't like it or rain falls...if u go to a park..wat of if rain falls....So an eatery is safer. smiley
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Bennysam: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
my aunt is 40 and not bothered,she has everything and will only be doing a man favour if she eventually decides to settle down.shey men brag about money,so if a woman now have that money in surplus,why would she be desperate over a man
You may not have the same grace like her
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by Mrscarter(f): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
pansophist:
No. People normally choose eatery because it looks nice enough, protects you both from the sun, dust, noise and rain that plagues Nigerian cities, and you can both just eat something. Nevertheless, going for a date can be in a park, or just taking a walk and sightseeing. Also if she likes you, she won't bother much about the first date location.

The need to be with you should be greater than the need to be impressed on the first date. Also, she should have been impressed by you before accepting your proposal for a date, so keep calm and play it cool.

Yeah it's not bout the place for me. I could sit on the side of the road all day with my man n as long as he's there I'm happy.
If you're worried more bout where he takes U n what he spends then it's just his wallet U wanna date.

Also I think it's sweet to do nice things for a date too n not just expect it to be the man trying. Men have feelings too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by stanliwise(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmm see theories above.

I prefer causal on first date, too much of paparazzi gives wrong impression a lot and it is a big turn off since people tend to appear angelic. BTW guys should be the one to choose the location except the gurl is the one taking the guy out, then she can choose.
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by stanliwise(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:
my aunt is 40 and not bothered,she has everything and will only be doing a man favour if she eventually decides to settle down.shey men brag about money,so if a woman now have that money in surplus,why would she be desperate over a man
who asked you about your aunt aged ? grin grin grin grin

SMH
Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Yeah it's not bout the place for me. I could sit on the side of the road all day with my man n as long as he's there I'm happy.
If you're worried more bout where he takes U n what he spends then it's just his wallet U wanna date.

Also I think it's sweet to do nice things for a date too n not just expect it to be the man trying. Men have feelings too

You get it. You get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Must The First Date Be At The Eatery by TheGreatFinesse: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Zzor:

I dey shame for you and your stupid followers in this forum

Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women / Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect / Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.