Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women (1543 Views)

How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged / I don't feel safe around women again, see as I was sexually harrased(pics) / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by AntiSimp: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
1. You believe if you are nice to people and to gals, girls will also be nice to you. That seems like a common belief you've be conditioned to believe by society and religion, including nice Well, it doesn't work in dating world. Disabuse your mind from such belief. Being nice to a gal unnecesary can make her see u like a low value person who is trying hard to get her.
2 Your Christian upbringing....
This is one of the most difficult to overcome. Your religion condition ur mind to be serious and responsible so that in future u will meet a responsible woman who will give u a happy home and love u..lol. To shock you...Life is not that straight forward, and people don't have manuals for living...
....If u apply Christianity to how ladies behave, u will only suffer ursef. So u have to learn the game. Ladies don't live by Christian moral rules when they date. E no concern them.
3. You believe you can buy attraction or make a gal like u by being nice. A woman automatically respond to certain appearance, behavior, talking pattern and carriage in a man...if u lack it, even if u use money, ladies won't find u attractive, at best they will eat ur money and go. You have to learn that mannerism, body language and way of interracting that women find attractive. That's the difference btw guys that get gals easily and the ones that are always frustrated.
4. You are too serious when u meet a woman: Very common for people who are desperate about getting galfriend. When you show desperation and seriousness, ladies run away..lol. you must have experienced it.
You have to be jovial, openminded, not giving a fvck and good at making fun of ladies to easily get their attention. Other than acting like a pastor who is serious to cast out demon when praying..lol
5. You don't want to annoy a lady so u are being too careful and u apologize like a thief at little mistake...some guys will intentionally annoy a lady and laugh over it, and still find a way to talk calmness into her..and they continue where they stopped. So no big deal making her angry..the point is to know how to strike the balance and not acting like a jerk.
6. You believe a woman is an angel, is too beautiful, is too perfect, is too decent, is too this, is too different..lol...all those bullshit to scam yasef. No matter how she presents herself..always believe someone had fvvcked her doggy in the past...Even if she's virgin....always believe she's doing sexchat with a random guy on internet...so stop making her look like an angel that u have to give all ur attention and money to impress
. u can add urs

10 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
simps are needed in this world so real women know who the real men out there are...

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by illicit(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
When I was still a teenage simp

A girl once asked me that, do I ever get angry?

She said why don't I even shout on her once in a while

I still SIMPly said, No o, I can't shout on u o, u know I love u nah... tongue

The girl no dey give me face again after some time lol

8 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
I don't know why but I've never simped right from onset. Back then my babes do ask why I don't talk much even after sex. They said silent guys could be dangerous.
Back then after knacks with babes I'll light up my weed. But they were all loving my doings so they kept coming for more smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by Themainboy22: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
simps are needed in this world so real women know who the real men out there are...
So you are no more a proud simp? Or am I mistaken you for someone else grin?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Themainboy22:
So you are no more a proud simp? Or am I mistaken you for someone else grin?

pls dont mistake a real man with a simp... just because i dont abide by some immature childish notion that some deluded redpillers spew on NL. i dont hate women (or see them as the enemy), like many of them clueless redpillers.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by Themainboy22: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls dont mistake a real man with a simp... just because i dont abide by some immature childish notion that some deluded redpillers spew on NL. i dont hate women (or see them as the enemy), like many of them clueless redpillers.
What is the difference between a real man and a simp sir.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by AntiSimp: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

What do you have against Redpillers. I believe they know some stuff u don't know
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
AntiSimp:
What do you have against Redpillers. I believe they know some stuff u don't know

i believe redpillers have lost the main issue/msg... the minute a man hates all women is the minute he has lost the plot, and might as well become gay... furthermore, the fact that you automatically "wrongly assume" that they know more than me, without even listen/knowing my full message, shows exactly what i am talking about. you've been brainwashed!!!!! make your own mind, use your brain and decide whats right or wrong in ANYONE's msg... dont just follow follow everything a redpiller says, especially the garbage that some of them are spewing on NL.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by AntiSimp: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i believe redpillers have lost the main issue/msg... the minute a man hates all women is the minute he has lost the plot, and might as well become gay... furthermore, the fact that you automatically "wrongly assume" that they know more than me, without even listen/knowing my full message, shows exactly what i am talking about. you've been brainwashed!!!!! make your own mind, use your brain and decide whats right or wrong in ANYONE's msg... dont just follow follow everything a redpiller says, especially the garbage that some of them are spewing on NL.
I dint say they know more than you... I said I believe they know "SOME" stuff u don't know..
Meanwhile, u may hate redpillers here for being loud and tenacious about their gospel...Likeness is a matter of choice
.But hope you don't hate "The redpill" as a message for men sexual strategy?

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Another SIMPly spotted.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by SeekerofTruth1: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Redpillers dont hate women

Delete that false mindset from your mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Themainboy22:
What is the difference between a real man and a simp sir.

- a real man is a person who is not afraid to tell a woman what time it is...a simp will instead go along with any nonsense a woman tells him to do/be (whether he likes it or not)
- a real man stands for what he believes in while a simp always stands for what would make a woman happy.
- a real man is not afraid to be fully honest with his emotions/feeling, a simp simply does/says what women wants.
- a real man understands the need of a woman in his life without being desperate for a woman... a simp cant live without a woman and therefore would do anything (aka lower himself, his self respect and/or his beliefs) to be with a woman.

- a real man doesnt need to throw money at a woman to attract/entice her into his life, while a simp will solely use money to attract/entice women into his life, then afterwards be surprised that this "pay as you go" olosho left him for a richer man.
.- a real man will never take shiit from an ungrateful/disrespectful/unfaithful woman, while a simp will instead find excuses as to why this woman is the way she is (and probably blame himself for it)

...i can go ON and ON on the subject!

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
SeekerofTruth1:
Redpillers dont hate women

Delete that false mindset from your mind

let me take "you" as an example (you can go dig up the countless discussions i had with NL redpillers on the subject)... you are quick to say that men shouldnt take love advice from women, while i believe that the minute you dismiss ALL women's views (simply because a few of them are donkeys) makes me believe you hate women. the fact that you would even believe that no women could give you a proper r/ship advice, says a lot about your mindset towards women.

as i always say: women are not the enemy, the good for nothing broke aaass begging disrespectful/ungrateful/unfaithful ones are!
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by LegitGuy22: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
There are different types of girls and we use different styles for them. All girls are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by LegitGuy22: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=103813927]

Women are different same way Men are.
All women are not the same, same way all men are not the same.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by Themainboy22: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

- a real man is a person who is not afraid to tell a woman what time it is...a simp will instead go along with any nonsense a woman tells him to do/be (whether he likes it or not)
- a real man stands for what he believes in while a simp always stands for what would make a woman happy.
- a real man is not afraid to be fully honest with his emotions/feeling, a simp simply does/says what women wants.
- a real man understands the need of a woman in his life without being desperate for a woman... a simp cant live without a woman and therefore would do anything (aka lower himself, his self respect and/or his beliefs) to be with a woman.

[b][color=#990000]- a real man doesnt need to throw money at a woman to attract/entice her into his life, while a simp will solely use money to...
Don't you think your explanation have some connotations with the tenets of of the redpill?, And lastly how does the repillers hate on women?.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2021
Themainboy22:
Don't you think your explanation have some connotations with the tenets of of the redpill?, And lastly how does the repillers hate on women?.

of course we do... but as i said, many NL redpillers have lost the main issue/msg and instead turn against (dismiss) all women completely.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
LegitGuy22:
Women are different same way Men are.
All women are not the same, same way all men are not the same.

... thus my definition of real men VS simps, or good women VS pay as you go oloshos disguised as GF
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by LegitGuy22: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

... thus my definition of real men VS simps, or good women VS pay as you go oloshos disguised as GF

No man is a simp, u are too negative, u are too insultive, change your Mr. Proud mindset.
Spread love and encouragement.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
LegitGuy22:
No man is a simp, u are too negative, u are too insultive, change your Mr. Proud mindset.
Spread love and encouragement.

its called NO SUGAR COATING i will always call a spade A SPADE and as much as many men (like yourself) may not like my above message/statement.. that is indeed "my" opinion on the subject, just as you have the right to believe that no man is a simp.
Re: Reason Why You Behave Like A Simp Around Women by Savedday: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect / Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? / Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.