Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect (1547 Views)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Deicide: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Is it true that if you ask a girl for money you would loose their respect? I would like to know what Nigerian girls think about this, do they feel that way? Or is it just a myth.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
That depends on the character of the girl in question. Some girls have heart of gold,in that they will giving you your due respect while giving you money.And it is hard finding such girls for a relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Omihanifa: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please don't ever try it no matter how much she loves you. She will use it against you later o

4 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Sonnobax15(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
undecided
It depends...

Personally,when I'm broke,na my girl I dey Bill,and she dey always dey run am for me......And guess what, she's still respectful to me......
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deicide:
Is it true that if you ask a girl for money you would loose their respect? I would like to know what Nigerian girls think about this, do they feel that way? Or is it just a myth.
I have never ask money from a girl before. Oga, don't do it. Me as a guy, i no like am at all, except she voluntarily give me on her own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Stephen0mozzy: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
It depends...

Personally,when I'm broke,na my girl I dey Bill,and she dey always dey run am for me......And guess what, she's still respectful to me......

God bless you brother. Same here.... My Lady is like a gem o.. Infact me no go even shame to ask her if it's red.... But i also make sure i help her when things are good.

Na una know wetin una dey find for one sided relationships o

2 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by habsydiamond(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
There are ladies out there that are respectful and wont because of money downgrade a man.. Though they are not plenty

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by DannyXpress: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is one of the reasons men die early.... If you don't take from your woman, how would you know if she has the heart of giving....

Sometimes you find out your woman is the only means available to get what you want.
It's good to bend your rule a little else you'll become boring and predictable.

4 Likes

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Deicide: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
I have never ask money from a girl before. Oga, don't do it. Me as a guy, i no like am at all, except she voluntarily give me on her own.
But what is your own reason?
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Truvelisback(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Deicide:
But what is your own reason?
Apart from losing respect, it's not good. U are a man.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by bigcee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
DannyXpress:
This is one of the reasons men die early.... If you don't take from your woman, how would you kbow if she has the heart of giving....

Sometimes you find out your woman is the only means available to get what you want.
It's good to bend your rule a little else you'll become boring and predictable.
Na man you be. Bless you
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by bigcee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lol grin. Na your Ego dey make you reason like that o.

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Hookupking: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Are you a Girl and need a *bleep partner* In Nigeria
Whatsapp *Hookupking connect*
https:///+2349025026970/
Men are waiting
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
bigcee:

Lol grin. Na your Ego dey make you reason like that o.
Joke apart, i rarely ask money from ladies.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:

fool.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by gunners160(m): 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
so becos of I b man make I no ask woman for money again? But if she ask me she go gain plenty respect becos she b woman Habi? Lubish.
I will ask her for money after all she too dey bill me money.Besidesis, money is not unisex. Any woman wey no fit give me money wen I dey broke no need to even date me in d first place. Why are we dating of we cant if we cant help each oda

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by gunners160(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
Please don't ever try it no matter how much she loves you. She will use it against you later o
who dey give u this kind lie na. I wonder the kind of woman you guys go for, I swear

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Truvelisback(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
gunners160:
so becos of I b man make I no ask woman for money again? But if she ask me she go gain plenty respect becos she b woman Habi? Lubish.
I will ask her for money after all she too dey bill me money is not unisex. Any woman wey no fit give me money wen I dey broke no need to even date me in d first place. Why are we dating of we cant if we cant help each oda
It depends on who she is to u. I can't just ask money from any lady i meet. It doesn't make any sense to me. Even if i wan ask money self, i dey look face.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by arthurwillia(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Never tried it before, I think I’ll try it one of this days just to see their reaction
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Soglorious: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol is nothing
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by mediainc: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na wetin go make your girl dey blow sugar daddy, to have money to give you, when you ask... unless she is a rich kid or lady...
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by benqo01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omo after like 2days u go hear something like,'I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON YOU'Na thier anthem b dat,some of them nice sha buh dem no dey nice finish if she wan chop eye she go still do am
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
It depends on the kinda girl you're into.... Sometimes July, my girl filled my gas cylinder and bought me food stuffs.

It depends on how you help in times of her needs too. You know life is give n take
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by BlaqJosh: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
It's depends on the babe tho. I get babe way dey sometimes help me fill my gas, sub my phone or decoder.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Bigpapi: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2021
Truvelisback:

But if she ask u ,u will give her ur ATM pin ...... mumu
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by chriskosherbal(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2021
The true test of any relationship is in GIVING..giving is the string that binds any relationship or else the relationship is a loose one esp giving of material resource.

GIVING is the true determinant of practical love . .. John 3:16.. for God so love the the world that he gave..... It is love that propels us for giving, if you are not a giver you are not in love no matter how much you say it with your mouth is never enough.

Any relationship that is void of giving lacks true love., Or if the giving is one sided it will end in disaster..

Love is not what you say is in what you do ....as action speaks louder than voice.

Stop singing love do love instead.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Deicide:
I completely agree
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2021
^^^This is good news. I have tons of girl I want to loose their respect.
They keep disturbing me with their green light. I thought about farting in front of them before seeing your comment.
Thanks doc kiss
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Truvelisback(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Bigpapi:

Mumu, go play for Shit.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by Prosmobi: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Is not bad sha...it depend on the kind of babe normally it shouldn't be one sided relationship.
Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by julybaba(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Bigpapi:

You don't have to insult him to make your point

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect by qtguru(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2021
No need, I know where her purse is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Move On Or Wait For Her? / Share Your Experiences Dating A Single Mother And Single Father / My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.