Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108195 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by SenecaTheYonger: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Billionaire9ja:
Do you know that one special marine with just a knife and a rifle is equal to 50 Nigeria soldiers with weapons and armoured tank.

The American soldiers are trained for operations like this but Nigeria soldiers are not trained but made to face hardship such as hunger and used to torment citizens.

Imagine just 10 special marine were sent to fight Bokoharam. Even if they died shekau must not go without being killed.

If na Nigeria Carr out that operation. One useless saboteur in army uniform will tell the boko Boys to lay ambush

True. They train Nigerian Army like animals. They train them to be angry and take it out on their citizens. But check out American army training, so beautiful.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by planetx: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
LimeLyte:
very poor journalism.. You see them spreading fake news.. I quickly went to check the governor of niger state. His name is Sabi Bello which is different from the name listed on vanguard and google.. I just don't understand.. Why are they trying to destroy Nigeria by all means.
Niger republic not Niger state.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by JustforMen: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Itisallright:
Look at how this ones valued their citizens life.... but why killing them and not catch them alive with all the training they've gotten?

They were killed to eliminate the possibility of them ever repeating their heinous actions.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dalil8:

Yeah. The U.S Army 75th Ranger Regiment don't get hyped as much as Seal Team 6 or Delta Force but they're bad ass. cool

The air force are really doing good too...

Tho all military dept in US forces can fly fighter jets
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, boko na small fry i guess.

I trust Swat self wink

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by planetx: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
This had to say that the USA had strong intelligence gathering in Niger and Nigeria. They may have a drone or satellite keeping watch over those regions.. I will believe we can't do anything now as the same USA govt offered to help but they knew our security agencies are compromised.. Any info they shared with us will be leaked
US has a drone base in Niger republic
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by paix(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
where is Buratai?
He's somewhere doing his press ups as usual.

2 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LostAddict11: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Really? I will hav to research this story oh

I believe so much in America military cheesy

They are also good too. I would be expecting your reply after your research.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by prigoz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
WalkerMichael:
So the movies we watch ain’t fake afterall shocked shocked
Nigerian army will say it's fake news or Photoshop
Or IPOB or MNK sharing useless news
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by majemuoluwa45075: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
:where is Buratai?Why seek for a dead man in tombs...talk about the living!!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by semyman: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wicked souls
When did Republic of Niger become Nigeria?
Your hell � is under reconstruction
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by planetx: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

Al bagdafi was killed by a drone... The drone was sent from the USA military base in the middle East. He wasn't killed by any special ops
That was Soleuymani the Iranian general not Al baghadi.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by ucybaby(f): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

Thanks for reminding me that the US-Mexico border is not the most porous border in the world .. What a genius you are
What is it that they say about sarcasm... ?
I understand you. As long as Nigeria is not the most porous border in the world ; it is ok. Point noted.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by paix(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Billionaire9ja:
Do you know that one special marine with just a knife and a rifle is equal to 50 Nigeria soldiers with weapons and armoured tank.

The American soldiers are trained for operations like this but Nigeria soldiers are not trained but made to face hardship such as hunger and used to torment citizens.

Imagine just 10 special marine were sent to fight Bokoharam. Even if they died shekau must not go without being killed.

If na Nigeria Carr out that operation. One useless saboteur in army uniform will tell the boko Boys to lay ambush
Just like a woman who cannot cook a sweet meal, with all the ingredients at her disposal.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by robosky02(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Freeko4:
American Army travel to Nigeria to rescue ONE citizen trapped in Nigeria and held hostage by armed kidnappers.

Nigerian Army leaves Boko Haram and travels from barracks to Lekki Toll Gate just to shoot young unarmed people singing the national anthem.

Nigeria is piloted by pple that their only focus is making money and using it to oppress the masses, foreigners came to our land to defect kidnappers and the FG government with all the money spent over the years can defect Boko harram.

Nigeria my country which way?

You can now see a country that values the life of its citizens no matter the odds

I need to leave dis sh*thole of a country, to finance my travel I need a job grin grin

Pls if you know any body that knows any body that needs Sum1 to manage their hotel, dm me because I'm qualified for the job.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by tyup(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Itisallright:
Look at how this ones valued their citizens life.... but why killing them and not catch them alive with all the training they've gotten?

You think they're not watching how ur Government release Boko Haram in the context of Rehabilitation
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Niger or Nigeria,which one of them please op ? The caption is quite misleading !

Modified:
Kidnapped in Niger and held hostage in Nigeria.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lies!!!!
I have asked many times grin grin grin
visijo:
Do you know that No Man Has Ever Asked A Woman:
Who Gave You My Number?

���

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by UKBobo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Believe me, you can pass through that border barefoot, no one will ask you a single question. The Sahel is no man's land - ask ISWAP
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by paix(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
visijo:
Do you know that No Man Has Ever Asked A Woman:
Who Gave You My Number?

���
Speak for yourself!!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by connecttunde31: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Over a hundred comments and none could sight that Nigeria does not have a Governor named Abdourahamane Moussa, and we don't speak French here... The youths that wants to take power from PDP and APC
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by tchainssavage(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
let's wait to see reaction from the Nigeria zoo government, IGP told police men to defend their self , just imagine police are shooting arm less citizens instead of protecting them

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
I need to leave dis country
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Noisyrians:
If Nigeria wants to ‘rescue’ its citizens from Ghana, all they need to do is to bring planes, ships and lorries to take them away. Nobody is holding Nigerians captive in Ghana. They are free to leave Ghana any time!

Didn't U See, Read Or Hear How Nigerians Are Maltreated There?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Freeko4:
American Army travel to Nigeria to rescue ONE citizen trapped in Nigeria and held hostage by armed kidnappers.

Nigerian Army leaves Boko Haram and travels from barracks to Lekki Toll Gate just to shoot young unarmed people singing the national anthem.

Nigeria is piloted by pple that their only focus is making money and using it to oppress the masses, foreigners came to our land to defect kidnappers and the FG government with all the money spent over the years can defect Boko harram.

Nigeria my country which way?

You can now see a country that values the life of its citizens no matter the odds

I need to leave dis sh*thole of a country, to finance my travel I need a job grin grin

Pls if you know any body that knows any body that needs Sum1 to manage their hotel, dm me because I'm qualified for the job.

Your words hit home hard. Wow. Really sad.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by GodWrites: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, you had to tell me not every military action is available to the press.

In 2011 US didn't inform Pakistan of operation Neptune Spear.

I appreciate your input though grin thanks.

M done.

He's probably a 13 yrs old lad. Please move on.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by tyup(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Loveurneighbour:
But Do they have that right to carryout operations in another territory singlehandedly?
Secondly, can any country carryout such operation in America?

This is Africa bro grin

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by teejet: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Point of correction.

Abducted in Niger.

Rescued with support from Nigeria forces in Nigeria.

It is in the foreign media
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Etibabs: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
This shows how weak we are, to be frank if such happens in America, the troops will perish in jail for killing their citizens instead of arresting them.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Mazigabriel(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
EdoPrince93:
North again Abeg who do north this thing? angry shocked
it's Buhari and his cabals
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by syjaye(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
God bless America. God bless Israel.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Danny50: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
MOSAD can do better than this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.