Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108228 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shegzhkn: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Meeenah:
Are they familiar with the Niger/Nigerian terrain and also understand the local Language. I dont know why people like putting down their own country. Mind you no foreign country can perform any operation in another country without any form of local support. Even for intelligence gathering you stiill need the locals for information.

momo no dey tell me wetin i sabi, please.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by socialmediaman: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Kill them all!
How I really wish they can kill all their sponsors also and also all the supporters of chaos, kidnapping and violence in our nation.
All modafokas should be killed.

That’s the job of those who were busy shooting at unarmed protesters at Lekki
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BigDawsNet: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
shegzhkn:

US coast guards are under the department of homeland security when US is not at war(peacetime) but get transferred to DoD in war time .. You grab.

And you can't compare apples to orange, SOF are trained in sensitive mission like this, at first i thought Seal team six are much bigger than this but if we look at the situation critically the victim is a CIA spy and he has be rescued in one piece.

Yea Coast Guard don't have enough special training like the Seals and Rangers.. But they are not bad tho... I believe they can easily neutralize Boko haram
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by IdontGivAfuck: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Itisallright post=95538862][/quote]

Let's just say your view on things is rather simplistic and child like

Sorry but refer to my previous comment
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Mandynews(f): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
This kidnapping happened in the Niger Republic and not Nigeria. Stop killing name of this country
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shegzhkn: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mpanyi:

CIA spy? Hahahaha. You must be from Iran, right?

Lol, we have to be objective here.

A 27 years old American farmer in a failed jungle and you gobble it up.

You smarter than that, init ??
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by gungab(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Watch Out for it to be featured in SEAL TEAM
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Praktikals(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Okuda:

God would punish you for that comment
Nigeria will be great for me and for all those who love her.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shegzhkn: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Yea Coast Guard don't have enough special training like the Seals and Rangers.. But they are not bad tho... I believe they can easily neutralize Boko haram

Lol, boko na small fry i guess.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Okuda(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
desiredhome:

Why will he be punished? are you such a sadist....
Beside God don't punish people......

he would add you to the list too
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Okuda(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Praktikals:

Nigeria will be great for me and for all those who love her.

self deceit.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Meeenah(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
So knowledge is now inside one basket.

shegzhkn:

momo no dey tell me wetin i sabi, please.

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by toye440: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
He was abducted in Niger, held hostage in Nigeria. Waow what a porous boarder, open to terrorist but shut against food import.
No wonder, wey be say all cameroonians dey claim Taraba.

4 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Halc: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
mrdan:
Did the mods not see this same news on nairaland by frosbel2, its more engaging and already has comments rather than the single word comments on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6219197/u.s-forces-conducted-hostage-rescue
That's the work of mynd44. Very bias and terrible moderator.

3 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by dimexy247(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ideology kee you there. What's wrong with posting your own reply? Must you quote me?
You brought this upon yourself by not minding your business.

abbeyfel:
You are praying to God for help and at the same time you are wishing people who share a different ideology from untimely death!!! Aba! You just wish people death like that? Thank God say God no dey think like man! Bros your heart wicked ooo!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Jaqenhghar: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
banmee:
Now that's how you do it. Too easy.
Exactly. Your guys

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by otokx(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Not good for Nigeria's image.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Dalil8: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Bro all US military forces perform same operation...

I think US Coast Guard ain't getting much respect tho... I'm not sure they are allowed to go for tours..

Yeah. The U.S Army 75th Ranger Regiment don't get hyped as much as Seal Team 6 or Delta Force but they're bad ass. cool

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by rontolo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Itisallright:
Look at how this ones valued their citizens life.... but why killing them and not catch them alive with all the training they've gotten?
Catch them why? These guys are trained to kill. The lives of those m0therfuck4rs is worthless. Kill them all. Fast rope into aso rock and kee them all too. Those thieving fag0ts
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by toprealman: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
System that work
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by leo22(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Buratai is the best thing that has happened to our armed forces, what is BH that he cant defeat? Seal team 6 dey learn work where General Buhari and buratai dey.

Abeg make US Army shift grin grin grin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by slimmax: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria �� is a country in lagos
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Noisyrians: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
If Nigeria wants to ‘rescue’ its citizens from Ghana, all they need to do is to bring planes, ships and lorries to take them away. Nobody is holding Nigerians captive in Ghana. They are free to leave Ghana any time!

Truvel:
We Claim To Be Giant Of Africa, Where As Our So-called President Couldn't Send Soldiers To Rescue His Citizens Maltreated In Southafrica & Ghana.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shegzhkn: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Meeenah:
So knowledge is now inside one basket.

M sorry but if you have knowledge of American forces you might appreciate.

You think US Forces who have seen action in say Iraq and Afghanistan can't speak local language e.g pashto.

Nigeria is surrounded by US and France(US Strong ally) milliary bases and especially a drone base is in Niger(constructed in 2017).

They have eye in the sky my friend, you know what different scenarios might be in play here but collaborating with two near failed jungle that involves their top tier SOF is totally impossible.

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LadiIshola(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
einsteine:

The kidnap was in Niger but the victim was moved to Nigeria and the rescue operation took place in Nigeria.

I kuku understand, but then that should have been stated in the headline or first paragraph.... Makes it very misleading
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Dalil8: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Bro all US military forces perform same operation...

I think US Coast Guard ain't getting much respect tho... I'm not sure they are allowed to go for tours..

US Coast Guard or National Guard?

Cuz i know the Coast Guards are highly respected.

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by 1vid(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bokoboys are Working for Nigeria government. full stop.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by abokimallam: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
deegov:
So sadden,no one read with understanding.

It did not happen in Nigeria,it happened in Niger republic, we only like to write bashing forgetting the main point of many articles and we want to be great.

O ga o.
My friend the rescue operation happened in Nigeria soil.
Stop defending your soldiers who can only show their strength when it comes to killing innocent citizens.
They can’t perform because Burutu has stolen the money meant for their arm munitions and allowances.

2 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by frog12: 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
that will TEACH the kidnappers a LESSON!
be ready to lose your life if you kidnap anyone!!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This one sweet me for belle like chocolate.
More of this to come abeg.

How I wish this kind of thing happened during the time Evans the evil kidnappers was still living large in his crime, kidnapping people for millions of dollars ransom.
Dem for don kill am and him boys finish for us.
Anyways, he will never escape his crime, na d end e dey so.

SHUT UP!!!

TALKING RUBBISH!!!
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=EdoPrince93 post=95537750]North again
Abeg who do north this thing? angry shocked[/quote.......... Buhari is from there?.....I hope that has answered your question?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by chatinent: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
shocked

They came, killed and left with no manners to our lifeless country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.